Lotte World

My bestfriend's boyfriend

Teen Top (except L. Joe) and Minjung was at your house begging you to go with them. You kept saying no they kept on insisting. “I’ll buy you ice cream if you go” Chunji said “OOH ICE CREAM?....... NO You trying to make me fat or what?” you glared at Chunji “No angel of course not come one please just come” everyone did aegyo on you even Minjung “No guys I’m not going” “BUT NOOONAAA I WANT YOU TO GO” now Ricky was about to cry.

 

                                                                                              

 

“UGH FIIINE! I’ll go but only because I don’t want to see him (points to Ricky) cry” “ASSA KAJA!!” Chunji was dragging you out of the house. Meanwhile at lotte world L. Joe was being dragged by Jenna everywhere “Yah! Will you stop dragging me?!” “mian oppa” “I never said you can call me that” L. Joe said “But oppa you’re-“ “I JUST TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT DIDN’T I? I don’t care if I’m your boyfriend but don’t you dare call me that” L. Joe was in rage “A-arasseo”

 

 

L. Joe never wanted Jenna to call him oppa in his head only you can call him that. He felt that Jenna was getting a bit clingy and he HATES clingy girls. He hated the fact that he actually said yes to her. Like c’mon there were so many other easy ways to get close to you but no he chose the hard way.

 

 

*where the hell are they?* L. Joe thought “YAH! L. JOE!” Cap yelled, L. Joe looked at the side and saw Teen top and Minjung with you *she came* L. Joe smiled and greeted Teen Top “Hey guys took you long enough” “What are you guys doing here?” Jenna asked in a somewhat annoyed manner.

 

 

“Uh to have fun what else?” Cap said Jenna rolled her eyes. “well me and L. Joe are going s-“ “We’re going with them I invited them” L. Joe interrupted her “But-“ “No buts.. Now let’s go” Everyone was now having fun except for Jenna she hated the fact that all of you were there. Especially you. *I hate You* Jenna thought.

 

 

All of you went to ride every ride you were having so much fun that you won’t notice Minjung glaring at you or giving you dirty looks that just shows how much she hates you, L. Joe always sees it cause she’s always beside him and she mumbles to herself too. 

 

 

It was now time to eat you guys sat down you were between Minjung and Chunji, L. Joe was sitting across from you. “Oppa aah” Jenna was trying to feed L. Joe “What am I three? Don’t feed me” L. Joe said in a cold manner Jenna was upset, Teen Top was trying to hold in their laughter. Since you were sitting across L. Joe you kicked his foot and gave him a look that says  “Be nice or I’ll punch you” You didn’t get why L. Joe was like that to Jenna I mean he agreed to be her boyfriend why the attitude? L. Joe sticks his tongue out and mouthed “Mehrong NO!” L. Joe smirked.

 

 

You kicked his foot again but HARDER this time “AAAAAH that hurt” he looked at you, you just looked at him innocently “What? Oh did I kick you I’m sorry” you said then smirked L. Joe just looked at you and thought *You’re lucky I love you or else* Everyone knows you did that on purpose except Jenna she was looking at both of you with jealousy in her eyes. “Aheem Hey ______ can you come with me to the washroom? I need help with something” “arasseo”

 

 

You both stood up. When you reached the washroom Jenna quickly closed the door and faced you “What do you need hel-“ she slapped you across the face “YOU EFFIN B**** DON’T THINK YOU CAN TAKE AWAY L. JOE FROM ME”  “what the hell are you talking about?” “Oh don’t play dumb with me.. here’s my first and last warning STAY AWAY FROM L. JOE! YOU GO NEAR HIM I’LL PUNCH YOU” she yelled at you and walked out of the washroom. Tears were about to fall down but held it in. Now you know why they act so cold around her.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I am sorry I updated late... I was so busy with my essay... 

 

I HATE ESSAYS! Anybody agree with me? 

 

Anyways here yah go~! ^_^