A Little Talk

My bestfriend's boyfriend

“y-you go first” L. Joe said. The words that you wanted to say wouldn’t come out “Never mind I forgot what I was about to say” you told him he just nodded *AISH~ I hate myself.. forget? Yeah right* you thought.

 

L. Joe and you were now both talking about the random stuff turns out you and him had a lot in common.

 

YOUR POV:

 

While I was talking to L. Joe I couldn’t stop thinking about how to tell him that Chunji was just my cousin or something. I don’t even know if I should tell him he’s my cousin *Should I maybe I should just tell him we’re not dating then if he asks then maybe I’ll tell…* I thought.

 

“Uhhh L. Joe ssi about-“ I was interrupted by him “Oh please stop being formal, Just call me L. Joe oppa” “O-oh ok L. Joe o-oppa about the whole dating thing-“ “Oh that was nothing I-“ I cut him off cause it seemed like he was about to say I’m happy for both of you well I’m not I am mad at Chunji right now “We’re not dating he was joking around I don’t know what he was thinking to say that” L. Joe looked at me surprised *L. Joe please don’t look at me like that I don’t think I’ll be able to breathe right* I thought.

 

“Wait mwo? So all of that was a lie?” “Yup” “Why did he say that then?” “I really don’t know” *curse you Lee Chanhee* I thought

 

LJOE’s POV:

 

When I heard that it was all a lie I wanted to jump for joy. I hated Chunji for a while but now I know the truth I felt relieved. *why would Chunji say that though* I thought. *you’re a dead meat later lee chanhee*

 

Me and ______ were talking nonstop I wish time would stop right now I don’t want this to end. But the stupid bell rang ugh. “I’ll see you later L. Joe ss- oppa” she smiled while waving to me “eo geurae” I smiled as well.

 

NO ONE’s POV:

 

While you and L. Joe were talking someone was watching secretly jealous of how you and L. Joe were talking, that person never had a chance to talk to him when she does it’s always a cold answer. *Watch it _______ or I’ll seriously do something* her hands clenched into a fist *Trying to take L. Joe away from me? I won’t let that happen * She walked away with jealousy.

 

Jealous that L. Joe would talk to you with a smile on his face. That he could laugh and be nice to you. She hated the fact that you made him smile. She was now one jealous girl.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short Chapter... I really couldn't think of anything else ^_^  

Anyways Here ya go~ ^_^

Btw I am actually very happy to have people commenting~ Thank You so much you guys really appreciate it ^_^ 

 

LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3