Explanation

My bestfriend's boyfriend

NO ONE’s POV:

 

“Hyung now noona is angry as well why did you say that anyway?” Changjo said and asked. Chunji gave Minjung a look and Minjung just nodded. “K guys I am about to tell you something important that only me and Minjung knows I can’t keep it from you guys and I think it would be best if you guys helped too” Chunji told them

 

“Hyung just say it” Chunji was now explaining to everyone the situation. And you guys are probably wondering why Chunji looked at Minjung well easy he told Minjung everything and by everything I mean EVERYTHING including L. Joe’s  plan, the whole secret about Jenna, so now he’s going to tell the whole teen top members. “WOAH HYUNG JINJJA?!” “YAH DAEBAK” “So now do you guys get why I said that” “Yup” everyone said in unison.

 

*I’m sorry _______ but it’s the only way I could think of so that L. Joe would confess to you* Chunji thought. He only said that so that L. Joe would tell you his true feelings towards you and all that “I know that at some point ______ will tell L. Joe that we’re not dating and a 50% possibility of her saying that we’re cousins since you know she doesn’t want L. joe to think that she’s dating someone just in case hehe” Chunji told everyone “So let’s plan for the weekend I know she wants to go and that was just an excuse” Minjung said. So now everyone was planning on how to make you go.

 

When you walked out of the cafeteria you we’re in rage you went for a walk and obviously went to your favorite place, the garden, it was where you could think. When you reached the garden you saw a very familiar figure sitting on your usual spot.

 

You walked closer and was shocked to see who it was, his eyes we’re closed and he looked pissed. *what is he doing here?* you thought. You were trying not to make any noise and look for another spot in the garden without him seeing you but there was no spot that you could find.

 

You were about to walk away but he called you “Where are you going?” he was now looking at you *AISH I got caught* You thought “Oh uhmmm there wasn’t any spot so I was just going to fin-“ “sit here beside me” *What the hell did I just say* L. Joe thought “I-if you want” He quickly said. You sat down beside him and your heart started beating really really really fast so was L. Joe’s. You both we’re happy sitting beside each other but you both didn’t know.

 

 “About-“ “Are you-“ You both said at the same time. You blushed when you noticed he was looking at you. You quickly looked away “y-you go first” L. Joe said. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That's one short chapter LOL~! Anyways double update YAY~!