A Little Lie

My bestfriend's boyfriend

------------Lunch-------------- (without Jenna)

 

 L. JOE’s POV:

 

The weekend was coming up and I apparently had a ‘date’ with Jenna. She was the one who asked me trust me I don’t even want to go alone with her. I have a feeling that she was going to do something that I wouldn’t like. *hmmmm what should I do?... Oh I should just invite Teen Top and maybe _______ could come* I thought smiling. “Yah! L. Joe are you crazy now? Did she make you crazy? Why are you smiling to yourself?” Chunji said “Mwo? Oh aniya.. Hey guys do wanna go to Lotte world this weekend?” “hyung I thought it was your date with her?” Changjo said “I know but do you really think I would want to go alone with her? After what I found out about her?”

 

“What are you guys talking about?” Minjung suddenly appeared with you “Oh uhmm nothing” Chunji said “Do you guys want to come?” “where?” “Lotte-“ “YUP WE’RE IN” Minjung yelled while smiling “I can’t go” ________ said *what? Why? You have to come* I thought.

 

YOUR POV:

 

“YUP WE”RE IN” Minjung yelled *what the heck? I didn’t even agree to go yet* I was thinking of an excuse to say no “I can’t go” I said. Everyone now started yelling at me saying I have to “Sorry guys I really can’t” “NO NOONA YOU’RE COMING” the maknaes yelled in unison.

 

*I wish I can but I can’t… I’m afraid I’ll break down seeing L. Joe and Jenna together* I thought. “Noona I’m gonna let Chunji hyung drag you out of the house” Ricky said I spat my drink out because not everyone knows Chunji is my cousin now L. Joe was looking at me wide eyed I avoided his gaze *Aish Ricky jinjja* I cursed in my head.

Now he's probably wondering why Ricky said that. Geez these people can't think before they speak. *sigh* I glared at Ricky for what he said.

“YAH! JOYONGHI!” Chunji yelled “A-are y-you two d-d-dating?” L. Joe asked me *awh he’s so cute when he stut- NO Do not think like that but why is he stuttering though* “NO” “YES” Chunji said yes I gave him a what-the-hell-are-you-saying look he just looked at me and winked *WTF?* “Yeah joe me and ______ are dating why? Problem?”

Well this isn't going very well. Damn you Chunji. Damn you. I sighed again and glared at Chunji. "S-since when?" L. Joe asked. "Ever since we started this school year, Right Jagiya?" I looked at him wide eyed then glared *I will seriously kill you later Lee Chanhee* 

K now everyone is looking at Chunji well the people in our table are looking at Chunji I started choking on my food. Chunji patted my back and gave me water “Awh baby are you ok? Eat slowly you pabo” he told me I gave him a glare and Don’t-touch-me look. He just ignored the look I gave him and winked while L. Joe slammed his hand on the table and glared at Chunji then walked out.

 

“Hyung why did you say that? And why is L. Joe hyung mad now?” Ricky asked “Hyung I think you should go talk to him” Changjo said “WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT YOU ASDFGHJKL PABO~!” He just laughed *seriously is he nuts or what?* I walked out of the cafeteria.  

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYO~! I gained some subscribers!! YAAAAY~