He saved me

My bestfriend's boyfriend

No one's POV:

After the whole incident your first day went on like the usual. When lunch came you were so happy. You and Minjung went to the cafeteria you told her about your bestfriend, Jenna, she was pretty but she was a nerd like Minjung. You got close to her because just like Minjung she was also bullied even though she was pretty and nice. Nobody dared to touch her when you became friends. 

YOUR POV: 

I was waiting for Jenna with Minjung in the cafeteria, me and Minjung talked non stop about our lives until I heard someone call me "_______~" I knew it was Jenna I stood up and hugged her "OMONA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" "I MISSED YOU TOO" Jenna said. "Oh by the way this is Minjung she's new this year" "Oh hi~ I'm Jenna, _______ bestfriend I hope we get along" Jenna smiled at Minjung. "I hope so too~" Minjung said. We all sat down and talked Jenna was now talking wbout how on guy saved her from a bully. 

NO ONE'S POV: 

While Jenna was talking about the guy and saying how handsome the guy was, you were distracted cause you felt like someone was staring at you, and to your surprise it was L. Joe, he was looking at you. You and L. Joe were now staring at each other time felt like it stopped when you both were looking at each other. You saw L. Jow smiled a bit and so did you, you broke the "staring" because Jenna nudged you and pointed to the guy that she said was the one who saved her. You looked at Jenna suprised while Minjung was just looking at you and Jenna. You didn't hear anything else that Jenna said after because all you were thinking about was why L. Joe did that, well sure he hated bullying but he never did anything about it one reason was because you were there *why would he save her? He never even saved her the first time but now he suddenly saves her? WTH?!!* your thought were interrupted when Jenna and Minjung nudged you "Huh?? What did you say?" You said. Jenna repeated herself and you choked because you were drinking water, you looked at her wide eyed "YOU WHAT?!!" "I said I....."