I think I'm in love with him

My bestfriend's boyfriend

NO ONE'S POV: 

"I said I.... Think I'm in love with him" Jenna said. You were shocked and so was Minjung

"you can't just say you love him just because he saved you I mean you don't know even know the person very well how can you say you love him" you said

"She's right Jenna you can't just say that because he saved you" Minjung said

" I know but it was love at first sight" Jenna told both of you "No it's not Jenna, if it was you would've fallen for him before" you told her.

She was now silent she knows what you said was true and right "also Jen I thought you loved... Chunji" Jenna looked at you now and sighed "I do but I don't know I just... He didn't even do anything after I confessed so I waited but what the heck it's already been a year and I still got nothing so now I'm moving on.... To L. Joe" Yes Jenna did confess to one of the popular guys in school, Chunji aka Lee Chanhee, he's one of L. Joe's bestfriends along with the rest of teen top.

Anyways you looked at her and thought *I can't beleive you Jen you can't just move on like that* you sighed and said "well can't you just at least wait? You can't just give up right away he even told you to wait" "well I can't wait any longer" she snapped at you. You just looked at her and stopped talking knowing she has decided.

You felt like crying because you bestfriend likes you one and only first love. You couldn't hold it in anymore so you excused yourself and walked to the garden and cried you heart out. You didn't notice but L. Joe was looking at you the whole time when you walked past him a tear dropped from your face, he got worried but he couldn't do anything so he just remained seated with Teen Top and kept thinking about you. After a minute or so Minjung told Jenna that she had to leave because she had some things to do, Minjung and Jenna walked out of the caf together but went to different directions. Minjung lied to Jenna she was looking for you because she saw your teary eyes earlier, she was running around the school until she heard you crying in the garden.

She then walked towards you and petted your back then sat beside you. You tried to wipe your tears but it wouldn't stop flowing Minjung stopped you from wiping your tears and said

"Don't try and hide it from me, I want to know the reason behind those tears so spill.. And don't tell me it's nothing cause I know that's a lie" 

 

                                                                                       

hey guys~

How's the story so far? it's already break

YEHEY~ I hope you guys have a fun break~