Since When

My bestfriend's boyfriend

You and L. Joe have been following Chunji and Minjung around for the whole and you two seemed like stalkers. 

They're walking around han river right now holding hands. Seeing this obviously they're dating but since when? Chunji and Minjung decided to sit down and talk and L. Joe and you decided to hide behind the tree beside the bench they were sitting on. "So we've been hiding our relationship for quite some time now.. when should we tell them?" they heard Chunji ask Minjung "I don't really mind, I mean we can tell them when we go back to school and since L. Joe and ______ are together now this would be the perfect time wouldn't it?" Minjung said and Chunji nodded. 

Yes, they've been hiding their relationship for quite some time...

Why?

No reason but they both decided to tell everyone when L. Joe and you become a couple ever since they started dating. 

L. Joe looked at you and whispered "Them talking like that does that mean they've been together for quite a time now?" he asked and you nodded. "Wow I can't believe our own bestfriends would actually keep this a secret from us." he whispered again. After a while they were stilll behind the tree eavesdropping on whatever Minjung and Chunji are talking about even though that's a bad thing to do but they can't help it they were too curious. They've hiding for a long time and luckily they haven't been caught until...

"ACHOO!!!" L. Joe just sneezed loudly. *Oh damn* he thought *we're screwed*

"Who's there?" Chunji stood up and went behind the tree and to his surprise "L. Joe? ______? what are you two doing here?" he asked but you and L. Joe just stayed quiet. Chunji laughed "You know you two are bad at hiding and keeping your voices low" he said and L. joe looked at him weirdly "What? what are you talking about?" "Oh please byunghun do you seriously think I wouldn't know? You two have been following me and Minjung for the whole day.. Our date should've ended like 2 hours ago but we both decided to make you suffer" Chunji laughed and so did Minjung

"Ya! Isn't that too much?" L. Joe "Well that's what you get for following is the whole day and even eavesdropping.. tsktsk I didn't think you both would be like this" Minjung said and left you and L. Joe loss for words. Chunji and Minjung laughed "C'mon let's go get something to eat and we'll explain everything" Minjung said and you both followed. 

The four of you went on a nearby street vendor and ate ddeokbokki.

"ok so you mean you two have been  dating for 2 months now?" you asked and they both nodded. "We started dating after the whole lotte world thing" Chunji said "Well damn you two are good at hiding your relationship" L. Joe said "Explains why you two seemed so close lately" you said. "Don't tell the members yet.. We plan on telling them when we go back to school... psh why am I saying this again I'm sure you heard it before" Chunji said and you all just laughed and nodded.

Two Teen Top members now have girlfriends.. wonder how the members are gonna react to this..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update for my lovely reeaders~

I can't think right now I really have a bad headache T_T

Anyways I'll make the next chapter a little longer~

Enjoy~  

AND OMG TEEN TOP COMEBACK~!!!!! ANGELS GET READY~~~ I'M SO EXCITED~~~~