She's Back....

My bestfriend's boyfriend
It's been 2 months now ever since you and L. Joe have been dating and its been a while since you've heard of Jenna. Nobody knows where she is and heck nobody really cared. You're in math class and 5 more minutes till you go for lunch. *gaaaaah I'm so hungry... I should've eaten breakfast* you thought and sighed. You were in a hurry so you weren't really able to eat. L. Joe noticed you sighing and was wondering why. He doesn't know that you weren't able to eat this morning. RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGH "Finally" you said and packed your stuff as fast as you could. "Someone's in a hurry" L. Joe said and you just nodded "You're girlfriend forgot to eat breakfast" you heard Chunji say "Again?" L. Joe asked you and you nodded slowly. "How many times have you forgotten to eat breakfast huh? Are you trying to starve?" Your, now worried, boyfie is getting a bit upset. You sighed "I don't know and I don't count.... and can we just please go to the caf without you getting upset cause I'm really really hungry" you begged. "Fine" L. Joe sighed and took your hand and left to go to the caf while Chunji was beside L. Joe "Ain't your girlfriend wonderful?" Chunji teased L. Joe "Yes she is now shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you" L. Joe said and glared at chunji. As you all may know L. Joe gets worried a lot when it comes to you, and now that you skipped breakfast again makes him more worried not that you skipped on purpose but you know there are days where you can't eat right? Anyways, you and L. Joe bought food and now you were sitting with the members as well as Minjung. "We need girlfriends I feel lonely looking at these two couple" Niel said which made everyone laugh. "Go get one then sheesh you keep complaining everytime" Chunji said "well who wouldn't when you guys are all loveydovey and its just annoying to see don't you agree hyung?" Niel asked Cap and he nodded. As everyone was happily chatting you heard someone whispering "야~ 그 여자 기억나? (Do you remember that girl?)" "어머! 야! Jenna 아니야? (Omo! Ya! Isn't that Jenna?)" After you heard Jenna's name you quickly looked at where they were looking at and damn they were right... she's back... why? What does she want again? Why now? Thoughts were filled in your mind and you didn't hear L. Joe call you until he shaked your shoulder "babe what's wrong? You alright?" He asked "she's back..." L. Joe looked at you weirdly "what? Who?" He asked and you pointed to the door of the caf L. Joe looked at where you were pointing to and his eyes seemed like they were about to pop out. "What are you doing here?!!!" L. Joe stood up and yelled. You tried to make him sit but it didn't work. "I see you're glad to see me byunghun" Jenna said. "No I'm not.. I feel disgusted seeing you here." He replied glaring at her. The members stood up when they heard hed voice. "I see you're still the same as before... and new couples I see.." Jenna smirked and walked towards your table. She took a glass of water and poured it all over you. You sat there shocked and freezing since the water had ice. "Nice to see you again" jenna said. L. Joe pushed her away from you "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He yelled. "Revenge Byunghun. She took you awat from me and she needs to pay back." "She doesn't you owe you anything Jenna! Go away and leave her alone" Niel said. Jenna scoffed and smirked. "I will..... if L. Joe comes back to me" she said trying to be seductive "Ew get away from me... you disgust me Jenna... I would never leave ________ for you" he said "Fine I won't force you but just to let you know... this is a warning for all of you.... I won't go easy on you..." she said then walked out. L. Joe was angry,furious,mad... he can't believe she came back. He went and checked on you "Are you ok?" He asked and you nodded. He took off his blazer and put it on your shoulder. He asked Minjung to accompany you to the washroom to change into your gym uniform. Teen top discussed on what they should do and what they should be aware of. This won't be easy.