Worried Chunji and Minjung

My bestfriend's boyfriend

When you walked out of the cafeteria Minjung and Chunji sighed and looked at each other giving each other signs of what they should do. As of now Chunji barely cared about Jenna he cared more about you than her. Minjung gave Chunji a sign that says let’s meet outside the caf. Chunji nodded. Minjung excused herself and after a minute or so Chunji did as well.

 

Minjung and Chunji met by the lockers “So what are we going to do?” Minjung asked “I honestly don’t know this is the first time I’ve seen her like this” Chunji said. Minjung was looking at Chunji weirdly “What’s up with you and _____? I saw you both at the garden yesterday hugging, Do you like her?” “HECK NO! I don’t like her but I do love her” Minjung was shocked but Chunji was laughing “I’m kidding well not really I do love her but not in that way… She’s my cousin.. DON’T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE!” Minjung nodded “I’m guessing I’m the only one that knows?” Chunji nodded.

 

“Curiosities aside we need the old _______ back I hate seeing her like this” Chunji said “same here what do we do?” “hmm oh I’ll go look for her and you go back in and tell them that I won’t come back and went somewhere arasseo?” Minjung did an ok sign using her hand “oh give me your phone” Chunji saved Minjung’s number on his phone and saved his number on Minjung’s phone “I saved my number just so that I can text or call you when I see her and update you or something” Minjung nodded then left to the caf while Chunji left to go and look for you.

 

To: Minjung 

I can’t find her she’s nowhere in school what do I do? ><

From: Chunji

 

To: Chunji

What?! Well it’s almost class time just go to class and I’ll check if she’s in the room.

From: Minjung

 

To: Minjung

Arasseo. Text me if she is or not.

From: Chunji

 

Minjung quickly stood up not caring about Jenna and L. Joe ran towards the room and looked hoping you were in your seat and luckily you were. You were reading a book. Minjung quickly texted Chunji.

 

To: Chunji

Found her! She’s in the room. We’ll see you later ok?

From:Minjung

 

To: Minjung

THANK GOODNESS! I was starting to worry. Alright I’ll meet you guys at the front

From: Chunji

 

Classes now started but you’re still the same. You would smile from time to time to Minjung but when you see Jenna your smile starts to fade.