FINAL

My bestfriend's boyfriend

Punches were thrown everywhere and grunts were being heard. 

Teen Top has been fighting for about 30 minutes now. They are almost done. Except for one. Jenna. 

"YOU ARE NOT WINNING LIKE THIS LEE BYUNGHUN!!" she yelled, she then pulled out a gun and pointed it at you. "NOOO~!" L. Joe quickly blocked you and BANG! a gun shot was heard. Your eyes closed and you look in front of you. "No... oppa... " you cried out. 

A few weeks later....

You were in the hospital sitting down waiting for him to wake up. Its been 2 weeks of him being unconcious, you were getting more and more upset everyday. *please wake up* that's all you could think of and nothing else. You haven't gone to school for the past 2 weeks because you were taking care of him. You were  holding his hand and it suddenly twitched and that's when you heard him grunt a little you stood up "oppa are awake?" and he nodded. 

You dashed out of the room and called the doctor. The nurses came in running in with a doctor. They checked his vitals and everything. The doctor said there was nothing wrong and that he is alright now but they still need to keep an eye on him just in case. You thanked the doctor and went to him crying. "oppa do you know how worried I was? You shouldn't have done that! How could you! I was so scared of losing you!!" you cried out. 

He chuckled and hugged you to calm you down. "I'm sorry but I promised I'd protect you no matter how dangerous it is... You know how much I love you" he said and you nodded. Just in time the Teen Top members came in "HYUNG!" the maknaes ran to him and attacked him with hugs "yah yah I almost died, don't try and kill me" he said and the members laughed a bit. 

"It's nice to see you awake" C.A.P said "Yah are you honestly not gonna greet me but you're gonna greet her? Are you serious Lee Byunghun? I also saved your life but all you do is go to your girlfriend and not even talk to me psh some kind of bestfriend you are" Chunji complained. Yes, Chunji saved L. Joe and you. 

Although L. Joe was in front of you, Chunji went in front of L. Joe and blocked both of you. He didn't his bestfriend get hurt nor his cousin. He promised your parents he'd protect you. He knew that if L. Joe got hit you would be depressed and would think its your fault so he decided to take the shot and that's how he ended up on a hospital bed. 

You were honestly sorry for what happened but you thanked him as well. This is why you love Chunji, you knew he would sacrifice anything just for you but sometimes it scares you because he might lose his life because of you especially this time. He almost got killed because of you. 

"Awh is Lee Chanhee being jealous?" L. Joe went near Chunji and hugged him "Welcome back bro I missed you" L. Joe, awh this bromance! Chunji hugged back. "Ahem! Did you possibly forget about me and moved on to L. Joe?" Min Jung jokingly said and pouted "WHAT?! NO! Baby I missed you" Chunji pushed L. Joe away and tried to reach for Min Jung. Everyone laughed at Chunji and how dorky he is when it comes to Min Jung. They both hugged and kissed. 

Everyone is eating and talking to Chunji. He's trying to catch with everything that happened in school what's been going on in school. "Oh by the way.. where's Jenna?" he asked. Everyone looked at each other, Chunji looked at them suspiciously "Why? what happened?" he asked "Uhhh, Jenna died a week ago" Ricky said "WHAT?!" Chunji almost choked on his food "Yeah, When she shot you with the gun, she was shocked as well, she was cought by the police but she ended up killing her self in the prison." Ricky continued. 

"Before she left she did say sorry, she said she wasn't on her right mind at that time" Changjo said. "She didn't have to kill herself though" Chunji said "She probably wasn't able to handle it. She felt really guilty" Niel said and everyone just went dead silent. "Let's not talk about this anymore. It's all the past." Chunji said. 

After a few days everything went back to place. 

L. Joe and you finally have a peaceful relationship. The school has finally settled down. 

This will be a new start for You and L. Joe. <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So it's done :'( 

I feel like this story is really bad I don't know why but whatever. LOL 

I HONESTLY THANK ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND EVERYONE WHO LOVED THIS STORY! I AM REALLY THANKFUL TOWARDS ALL OF YOU~! I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU! 

I HOPE YOU ALL SUBSCRIBE TO MY FUTURE STORIES. 

I have a Bambam story btw if anyone is a bambam fan ^^ 

TEEN TOP IS COMING BACK YOU GUYS! HAS ANYBODY HEARD THE SONG! IT'S DAMN GOOD OMG! 

Anyways! Love you all

XOXO