WHAT?!!

My bestfriend's boyfriend

Weeks has passed and it was great and horrible at the same time. Great because you and L. Joe are getting along pretty well although there will be times that you both would fight but that's pretty normal since you two are a couple. 

Horrible because of Jenna. She's been trying different things everyday. Once she tried to make you slip on the caf floor by pouring water on the floor, luckily L. Joe was behind you and was able to catch you.  She's been trying all sort of things but ended up failing every attempt. Gosh how annoyed Jenna was everything she planned failed and how she wished she could just.. 

Then it hit her..

*That's right... you stole him from me I still you away from him* Jenna thought and smirked while looking at you and L. Joe through the window. 

L. Joe and you decided to take a walk out and just have a little talk. "Byunghun.. I feel scared.. now that Jenna's back she's been doing all sort of things and I can't handle it anymore." You complained L. Joe held your hand tighter "Babe you will be fine! Trust me ok? I promised to protect you and love you whatever she does I'll always be there to save you and hug you and tell you that it's going to be alright... I love you" L. Joe is looking at you with those precious eyes of his "I love you too and thank you" you smiled he kissed the back of your hand and looked at you and smiled. 

Oh love... 

--------------- After School ----------------- 

"Get her now" Jenna said. You were walking alone since L. Joe had something came up and he wasn't able to walk with you. Chunji had a date with Minjung and the other members had their own thing to do. Walking through a dark alley alone is the last thing you would want to do but you don't have a choice. It's the only way to your place. As you were walking two guys suddenyl came in front of you, their faces covered except for their eyes, they looked at you so intensely before grabbing your hand and covered your mouth with a handerkerchief and made yoy faint. 

This should be the moment where you would run but you froze in place and didn't even get the chance to scream your lungs out. You wished L. Joe would come now. 

An hour later you woke up tied to a chair and mouth being covered by a towel. *what the? Where am I?* you thought, you started shaking the chair "Hahahahahha whatever you do my dear you won't be able to get away so just save your energy if I were you" Jenna said, you were in shock to see her "Take that towel off " she ordered one of the guys, as soon as the towel was off "WHAT THE HELL JENNA?!!!!" You said and Jenna just smirked "I wonder how your precious boyfriend would react to seeing you like this hmmmm?" She said and laughed evily 

"What do you want?" "I want you to give back everything you stole from me" she snapped "I never stole anything from you Jenna! I never did!" "Oh please don't play dumb with me! You stole L. Joe from me! My popularity has gone down because of you and now I don't have friends because of you!!" She yelled

"I never stole L. Joe he was the one who came to me as a matter of fact it was you who stole him! You knew how much I liked him then you suddenly tell me you like him?!!! I'm not stupid Jenna!!! You obviously went out with him for fame and obviously to make me jealous!!! But it didn't work because L. Joe never once liked you and he never will! And it's not my fauklt your friends left you, your own personality scared them away! And fyi YOU WERE NEVER POPULAR!!!" You fought back. Keeping those words to yourself was hard and now you're able to tell her how you feel. 

Jenna grabbed your mouth and slapped you hard "F*** You!" She snapped suddenly your phone rang from your bag and Jenna went to pick it up "Oh would you look at that.. precious boyfie is calling... hello?" She answered "Oh hi oppa how are you" "WHAT THE HELL JENNA?!! WHY DO YOU HAVE __________ PHONE?" You could hear L. Joe yelling from the other line "oh you know something came up so I had to take her if you know what I mean" Jenna smirked. 

"LEAVE HER ALONE JENNA!!! YOU MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE" L. Joe yelled "Oh too bad oppa her face is red as blood" L. Joe hung up. "Oooh boyfie is mad now I see... this will be fun..." Jenna smirked and looked at you. "They will beat every one of you" you said she scoffed "Beat us? Oh please they're like twigs they won't be able too, look at my men they are muscular and strong while yours are just like paper that you can just tear apart." She said which made her earn a glare from you. 

Meanwhile.... 

"Hyung calm down will you?" Ricky said.

Everyone's on the way to save you except for Chunji and Minjung they both are somewhere but will be meeting them at where you are. 

"How the hell am I supposed to calm down Ricky huh? HOOW WHEN I KNOW __________ IS IN TROUBLE!!!" L. Joe yelled and everyone else just sighed. This is the first time they've seen L. Joe like this and it's not a very pleasant thing to see either. They finally arrived at a building that wasn't finished. Chunji and Minjung arrived a little earlier than them. 

"We've called the cops.. we asked then to keep low and they promised they will" Chunji said "Ok! Shall we go in now?" L. Joe said as he lead the way to the very top. 

L. Joe opened the little door.... 10 men with built bodies were surrounding the room. 

"Well look who's here... GET THEM!" Jenna yelled. 

Teen Top and MinJung looked at each other smirked 

"Piece of cake" they all said in unison while you just stare at them with hopeful eyes. 

___________________________________________

Well... ain't Jenna annoying... 

I'm sorry if the story may seem so rushed but I'm ending this story soon and start a new one hopefully~ 

Please do comment and subscribe~ love you~~ 

 

BTW! Let's all pray for Eunb and other ladies code members. May Eunb rest in peace. I send my condolences to her family and friends. She will be dearly missed.