Not Yourself

My bestfriend's boyfriend

You woke up to your alarm it was now 6 am you stood up and went to the bathroom you already knew where Chunji was. When he sleeps over he always makes breakfast for all of you. You quickly took a wash and prepared yourself for school but you can clearly see you eye bags you sighed your eyes were red too you weren’t feeling very well either. 

You went downstairs and saw sanghoon sitting down waiting for the foos you quickly sat down the dining area, Chunji was already changed in his uniform after 5 minuts he placed the food down the table and sat down beside sanghoon. 

All of you were eating in silence you usually would talk but no you were quiet and Chunji and sanghoon were worried Sanghoon found out yesterday what happened in school because of Chunji. Chunji broke the silence “______~ I’ll walk with you from now on” You looked at him and was about to say no but he interrupted “No buts you can’t say no either” you sighed in defeat you just nodded you head. 

You got up from your seat not finishing your food and sat down the couch waiting for Chunji. Once Chunji was done you both quickly got out of the house and went to the bus and waited after how many minutes the bus arrived you both sat down beside each other you leaned your head on Chunji’s shoulder because you wanted to sleep. 

After 30 minutes you both arrived school it was still early Chunji brought you to your classroom then he left and went to his. After 10 minutes people started to come and class started you barely talked to anyone. Minjung would look at you worriedly you would just smile at her but the smile was fake everyone knew about it they were worried. 

Now lunch came you and Minjung went to go get food when you guys were done and went to your table you saw L. Joe sitting beside Jenna and Chunji was sitting across L. Joe. You hated the fact that L. Joe was sitting at your guys’ table ok maybe you liked it but not entirely since you know your feelings for L. Joe is still there but you still went to the table and sat down. 

You looked at L. Joe and Jenna “Annyeong oh by the way chukahae” there was bitterness in your voice the way you said it was dry and no feelings at all but Jenna didn’t notice it L. Joe did *why does she seem so down?* L. Joe thought. While everyone was talking while eating you barely paid attention to any of them you were silent. Jenna didn’t even care she only cared that L. Joe was with her and that’s all that matters but everyone else didn’t even care about her and L. Joe they were more worried about you. 

Chunji was looking at you and sighed he didn’t think that you would be like this. *She seriously loves him* Chunji sighed and shaked his head. You stood up and left without touching your food. Everyone watched you walk away and was upset that you weren’t your bubbly self. Everyone wanted to talk to you and comfort you and be there for you but they couldn’t they knew you wanted space. Everyone thought the same except for one. And that one person is no other than Jenna.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEEY~!