Back to school

My bestfriend's boyfriend

It's been two weeks since vacation has ended and now everyone is back to school, which everyone hated, but nobody has a choice. You were in math class when someone behind you tapped your shoulder, you looked behind and it was Jonghwan "hey someone wanted me to give this to you" he said and gave you a piece of paper that is folded. You took the paper and thanked him, you unfolded the paper and read it. 'meet me at the garden ^^ - L. Joe' 

You smiled to see that it was L. Joe you kept the paper in your pocket and waited until it was lunch time. Meanwhile L. Joe was nervous because he is planning to ask you out again without the members knowing. He gave you more time and now he wants an answer. Not that he's desperate but he just wants to hold you and hug and cuddle and tell everyone that you are his and only his. 

He was at the garden fixing everything. He made food for the first time which is very rare since he only makes food for people who is special and important to him and yes you are indeed one of those people. His phone suddenly rang and he checked to see who it is, it was his brother, "Yoboseyo?" He answered "Byunghun-ah I got the flowers where are you?" His brother asked " Ah hyung don't bring it here, bring it to her. She should be at the second floor" L. Joe said "oh ok arasseo wait which class?"  "Math class, when you get to the floor it should be on the right third classroom" L. Joe said "ok I got it arasseo I'll give it to her! Good luck to you later!" His brother said "ne hyung gomawo" they both hang up. 

Meanwhile, Back to you 

5 more minutes and your out of this class. You wanted to leave so bad which is quite surprising it wasn't because you hated math it was because of L. Joe you just wanted to meet him *gaah I sound so weird... I guess this is love right?* you thought and chuckled to yourself. Chunji who was sitting beside you looked at you weirdly "yah! What's wrong with you? Have you already gotten crazy after the vacation?" He asked, gave him a glare "no! I'm just happy that's all!" 

Before Chunji could even answer you the bell rang and you quickly packed your stuff and left *she must be meeting L. Joe.. tch oh love* Chunji smiled to himself and took his stuff then left. While you were walking down the hallways you noticed one guy with flowers he was asking something to a girl and the girl pointed at you, but you weren't sure if it was you or someone else. The guy thanked the girl and started walking towards you but you ignored and just kept walkinh as if you didn't see him. 

He blocked you from walking any further and smiled at you "hey are you ______?" He asked you nodded slowly "waeyo?" He smiled and handed you the flowers "here I was asked to give them to you~" you took it and thanked him and then he left. Everyone was wondering who it was "Got something from L. Joe huh?" Chunji came out of nowhere and scared the crap out of you "yah don't do that its creepy and how do you know?" You asked. "How can I not know when that person who gave you the flowers was his brother" you looked at him shocked "oh" thats all you said *they're the same... both handsome* you thought. You suddenly remembered why you had to leave early. You ran as fast as you can without even saying bye to Chunji. 

You arrived at the garden panting. You saw L. Joe and ran to him. "Yah why were you running?" He asked "I didn't want you to wait" you said and smiled he smiled back "here have some water" you took the water and drank it. "Like the flowers?" He asked you nodded and grinned "No I don't like them I love them!" You said which made L. Joe chuckle "why are you so cute" he asked you just shrugged and laughed. You and him sat down the mat and ate quietly. "Hey this is good! Where did you buy them?" L. Joe coughed and chocked on his food "yah what made you think I bought them?" You shrugged "I don't know.. it just seems like it?" L. Joe shaked his head and laughed a bit "I cooked them!" You were shocked and chocked on your food. "You? Made this???" L. Joe nodded and you have him a thumbs up "it's good! I love it" you said he just smiled and thanked you. 

You both were done eating and you two were just sitting down looking at the scenery. You were wondering why L. Joe was so quiet. "Hey what's wrong?" You asked him "eo? Oh uh nothing" he said. You didn't ask anything further since you felt like L. Joe was deep in his thoughts which he was. Suddenly he took your hand and said "_______-ah I know I agreed to giving you more time but I can't seem to wait any longer. I love you I really do and as much as I want to give you more time I can't seem to do it. I want to be able to tell everyone that you are mine. I want to hug you and hold your hand and be able to kiss you. I love you more than anything and I... I want to be called your boyfriend. Who cares about Jenna, if she comes and try to ruin our relationship I won'r let that happen, I will never let that happen, our relationship is more important than anything else. You're the only girl that my eyes see. No matter how crowded this world is and no matter how many other girls there are you're still the one that stands out to me. I love you and only you. ______-ah will you please be my girlfriend?" He said the longest speech and you were touched by it. You were speechless, yoj saw sincerity in his eyes and you know very well that you can trust him no matter what. 

"L. Joe I love you too. If Jenna does come back and try to ruin this I myself won't let that happen either! I've loved you ever since the first day I saw you and I still love you now." You were looking at him and he was also looking at you with a huge smile on his face "And yes L. Joe I'd be glad to be your girlfriend" you said and that just made L. Joe the happiest man on earth. He hugged you tightly and thanked you. He broke the hug and stared at your eyes. He smiled and started leaning in as you were both about to kiss "HYUNG WHERE WE-" Ricky busted in and saw you two. L. Joe and you then looked the other way and laughed a bit. "Way to come in at the wrong time" L. Joe said and you laughed. "Hyung mian it's just everyone was looking for you and noona. Noona mianhae" Rickh said and pouted "Thats alright Ricky" you said. 

"Go back and tell them we'll be there in 5" L. Joe said, Ricky quickly nodded and ran out as fast as he can causing you and L. Joe to laugh. Suddenly L. Joe grabbed your chin and made you face him, he smiled then suddenly he leaned in kissed you. You kissed back and he smiled through the kiss. You both pulled away to get some air and looked at each other and smiled. He pecked your lips three times. "Let's clean up and go to them" he said and you nodded. 

_________________________________________________________________

UPDATED FINALLY! I'm so sorry for the long wait ㅠㅠ 

Anyways enjoy~!