A sweet night

My bestfriend's boyfriend

"Will you be mine _____-ah?"

"I... Look L. Joe I'm not rejecting you, I like you I really do but we both know how Jenna is and you two just broke up didn't you?" you said and L. Joe sighed heavily and nodded "L. Joe I really really really like you and don't think of this as a rejection, lets just give this a little more time and then maybe you can ask me again ok?" L. Joe nodded at what you said he clearly understood you.

The night went along with you two just trying to get to know more about each other. You both found some similarities like knowing how to play the piano and such. You both promised each other that someday you'll play the piano in front of each other. But then a sudden question came to L. Joe's mind "Hey since when did you start liking me?" L. Joe looked at you with curiousity written all over his face you giggled at how cute he looked "Uh ever since I saw you I guess and waaay before Jenna liked you although I wouldn't say it was love at first sight I just liked you" you said "The way you walk down the hallways with those charasmatic eyes and your voice and just everything about you seems to attract me to you" you said while looking at L. Joe.

Your words made L. Joe blush really hard and he's not gonna lie this made him fall for you more, he looked at you and smiled "You know your making me fall for you even more and this confession is quite new to me, I mean sure a lot of girls have confessed but the way you confessed felt different and unique in a way" he laughed and so did you "but hey you confessing like this is quite new I mean your not the type to confess to a guy at all" he laughed and you  blushed madly feeling embarassed. "Well there's nothing to hide now.. I mean I did tell you I like you and besides this whole confession thing will only stay between us" you said while staring at him waiting for him to nod or say yes.

"Well..." L. Joe said while looking at you with a smirk "Well what L. Joe?! Don't you dare tell anyone!" you smacked his right arm since you were one his right side "K first OW! that hurt you know and second maybe I will tell someone maybe I won't" he smirked at you "Don't you dare do it Lee byunghun! Hajima!!" L. Joe then thought of something "Well I won't tell anyone if you grant me a wish" you raised an eyebrow at him and gave up "Arasseo... 니 소원을 말해봐 (tell me your wish)" "Promise me you'll do it?" he asked and you nodded "I won't tell you but I will show you" you raised an eyebrow thinking at what he means then suddenly your lips were touching his. Your eyes widen at the sudden action.

*내 첫 키스 (my first kiss)* you thought. Your very own first kiss was taken by the one and only L. Joe. He realized that you weren't moving nor responding he decided to pull back even though he did not want too but then he realized why... he took your first kiss... damn he was happy "Guess I took your first?" you nodded still with your eyes wide open he smirked "then I'll take the second one" he pulled you and your lips met, this time you slowly closed your eyes and slowly responded to his kiss L. Joe felt you respond so he pulled you closer his hands around your waist and yours behind his neck. You both had a little make out session by the ocean. It was a very romantic scene and of course the members wouldn't want to miss it.

The members including Min Jung were secretly watching you two at the rooftop. They took pictures especially when you two were kissing "Yah! Daebak!" The maknaes said in unison "Hyung must be enjoying this right now" Niel said the other members just laughed and continued watching although they think that you said yes and now you two are dating even though you aren't. They saw you pull back from the kiss and smiled. "Yah what are they saying?" Chunji asked Cap "Heck how should I know I don't know how to lip read" Chunji just sighed and kept watching (A/N: don't they seem like stalkers? or creepers? XD)

Meanwhile back to you two,

You pulled back and smiled catching your breath but then you frowned a bit, L. Joe became worried "What? why are you frowning? was I bad?" he asked "YAH! we're not even dating and we already did that" you pouted L. Joe laughed "Yeah I know... Just want to show you that you are mine even though we're not together yet" he smiled and so did you but then L. Joe's words came back to your head and you started laughing "yah have you gone crazy? you were frowning a while ago and now your laughing? whats so funny?" you tried to catch your breath "You were worried that you were bad at kissing? hahha thats very funny! you know I should've played along" you at how worried he looked L. Joe frowned at this joke and glared at you "야! 그만해 !" he yelled but you just kept on laughing.

So knowing how ticklish you were he started tickling you and obviously you kept laughing while telling him to stop at the same time. You fell down on the sand lying down holding your stomach since it hurts "ok ok stop I won't tease you anymore I'm done teasing" you looked up at him and he smirked "Well I'm not so I'm giving you 5 seconds to stand and run as far as you can before I catch you and tickle you again" with his words your eyes widen and as he started counting you panicked and quickly got up and ran as fast you can but apparently he's faster "Gotcha" he whispered in your ears and he tickled you for a bit then started chasing you again since you got out of his grip once he caught you he twirled you around and made you face him.

He smiled at you and you smiled back he leaned in and kiss your forehead then your nose and then he gave you peck on the lips "I Love You ______-ah" he said lovingly and you just nodded and hugged him. Time flew by so fast and you both were sitting down on the sand just facing the ocean and looking at stars. Your leaning on his shoulder without knowing you fell asleep and L. Joe carried you all the way to your room and he put you down on your bed and made sure you were safe. Before he left he placed a kiss on your forehead "I love you and I will cherish every moment with you, I'll protect from danger.. I love you very much and don't forget that Goodnight~" he kissed your forehead again then left. You were half awake so you heard everything that he said once you heard the door closed you smiled "I Love you too L. Joe" you said and went back to dream land.

It was a sweet night indeed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally updated! YES~~

How are my lovely subbers? I hope no one is bored with this story~ I'm sorry if you are

I Love You All~