I knew it

My bestfriend's boyfriend

MINJUNG'S POV:

I saw _______ crying, I walked up to her and sat beside her, she noticed me and quickly tried to wipe her tears I stopped her and said

"Don't try and hide it from me, I want to know everything so spill, and don't trell me it's nothing cause we both know it's a lie"

I looked at her and she looked at me and nodded slowly and smiled but cried again. I patted her back and asked her why she's crying. she told me everything, she told me her feelings towards L. Joe and other stuff that she never told anyone. She even told me how she felt after Jenna told us that she supposedly "love" L. Joe. 

"_____-ah I understand how you feel right now.. believe it or not I went through the same situation as you and it was not easy" I said. she nodded and sighed

"I guess I'll have to sacrifice for her... It may be hard but I think I can handle it" she said. "Are you sure? because I did the same thing as you.. sacrificing... And trust me it wasn't easy... I don't want you to go thrrough the same pain that I went through because of sacrificing.. If you love him fight for it" 

"That's the thing I can't fight for it... and there's nothing I can do when it comes to Jenna I'll do anything for her even though it may hurt or cause trouble just so that she'll be happy" she told me. 

I felt bad cause it seemed like she's done so many things for her and it seemed like Jenna doesn't give back *I hope this won't hurt you like it hurt me* 

YOUR POV:

I told her everything.. I couldn't hide it from her... I felt relieved telling her everything. She hugged me and told me that I should stay strong and make the right decisions. I thanked her for being there for me even though we just met we both laughed at the thought of telling each other secrets even though we barely knew each other. 

"OH! by the way I kinda knew that you liked him" Minjung told me. I looked at her wide eyed "MWOH?!?!? H-how did you know?" I stuttered. *was I that obvious?* 

"Well DUH.. I sit beside you in class.. sneaking glances thinking I wouldn't see? huh? hahahahaha oh and the way you reacted when you found out he was in our class hahaha the way you blushed hahahaha" "YAH! HAJIMA~!" I slapped her arm and pouted "Arasseo, mian but it's too funny HAHAHAHAHHA" I crossed my arms pouted and gave her a glare. "arasseo I'll stop don't worry I won't tell anyone" "GOOD" 

NO ONE's POV:

While Minjung and you were talking you both didn't know that someone was eavesdropping behind the wall he silently laughing and thinking *huh liking him without telling me... what a nice cousin you are tch* the guy thought and chuckled. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

GUYS PLEASE DO COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW THE STORY IS SO FAR... 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE!!!! AND COMMENT TOO! ^_^