Will you help me?

My bestfriend's boyfriend

NO ONE’s POV:

 

A week has passed after what Jenna told you, during lunch she would drool over L. Joe and keeps saying how hot and handsome L. Joe is… *I know Jenna geez I wish you knew* you sighed.

 

“You alright?” Minjung asked “Yeah I’m fine” you smiled at her and she smiled back just then Jenna came with a nervous expression  “gwaenchana? You don’t look so good Jenna” Minjung asked “yeah wae geurae?” you looked at her with a worried face. You were worried that she got bullied again. You seriously don’t get it though nobody would bully Minjung but a lot would bully Jenna even though you made it clear that you don’t want them bullying her.

 

“Will you guys help me?” Jenna asked.

“Sure if it’s something we can do” you said and Minjung just nodded.

“Can you give this to L. Joe after school? Like when everyone leaves…” “Omo is this why you don’t look good? Cause you’re nervous?” Minjung asked. “eo.. will you guys please?” she begged and did her best aegyo. “Jenna~ are you sure you’re giving up on Chunji?” you asked her. “Eo… so answer me will you give this?”

 

Minjung looked at you worriedly and you looked at her with a look that says ‘I’ll be fine’ she doesn’t want to but she can’t stop you. “Arasseo give me the letter I’ll give it after school” you said. “OMO JINJJA?!?!? OMO GOMAWO JINJJA GOMAWO NEO JJANG!” you just smiled but deep inside you were hurt. *I can’t believe I’m doing this.. Oh well as long as you’re happy*

 

The bell rang and you walked to separate ways. You were now alone with Minjung. “Yah neo gwaenchana?” “hmmm.. eo gwaenchana..” *No you’re not stop lying to yourself _______~* you just smiled at her. You both went inside your classroom and sat down waiting for the day to end.

 

------ DISSMISSAL------

 

“Yah ______~ are you sure you want to do this? I can do it if you want”

“No I can do it” “Arasseo I’ll just go with you then” “geurae” *I can’t believe you… You’re actually hurting yourself…* Minjung thought and sighed. Minjung hated the fact that you’re helping Jenna she didn’t want you to feel the pain she felt when she was at her old school. *I hope your making the right decision* Minjung sighed while picking her bag up and walked behind you.

 

“Ready?” Minjung asked you. “No but it’s now or never” 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEEEEY GUUUUYS~! Since it's Christmas I decided to update again I might well most likely update again~ ^_^ 

 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^_^ 

LOVE YOU GUYS!