We Don't Like her Vibe

My bestfriend's boyfriend

Now that you're feeling better you walked to school with Chunji. You saw Teen Top by the gate waiting for you and Chunji and now L. Joe was with them as well as Jenna. Jenna ran to you and hugged you, you hugged her back but you noticed everyone’s expressions when she hugged you they had a disgusting look on their face even L. Joe *Why are they looking at her like that? Did she do something wrong?* you thought but you were interrupted when Jenna broke the hug.

 

Everyone was talking and now students were starting to come they greeted you “_______ annyeong~!” “Oh annyeong Jay~” you waved at him. You went to your room and everyone greeted you like always and you happily greeted back. You sat down beside Minjung and you both started talking until the teacher came.

 

Classes went by fast and now it was lunch you and Minjung did your daily routine buying food. You both went to your table and it wasn’t just you, Minjung and Jenna. Teen Top now sat on the same table as you. Everyone was happily talking to each other but every time Jenna talks they all give a cold answer or a cold expression as if they didn’t want her to talk *What is up with them like seriously did she do something wrong?*

 

When Jenna went out to go to the washroom everyone sighed “I seriously cannot stand sitting here with her” Cap said “nado hyung” everyone said even L. Joe except you and Minjung. “Minjung-ah why are they saying that?” you whispered to her “Let’s just say they don’t like her” “even L. Joe?” you asked “That I am shocked about I mean he is her boyfriend I don’t get why he said that” Minjung said.

 

You crossed your arms and looked at everyone you gave them a look that says ‘explain’ “We don’t like her noona” Ricky said “wae? Did she do something wrong or what?” you asked “ani noona that’s not it, ever since she came here we never liked her not because she’s a nerd but because there is something about her that’s bugging all of us…” Changjo said “basically we don’t like her vibe” Chunji said.

 

“I don’t either” Minjung spoke “Ever since I saw her I never looked at her in a friendly way or talked to her in a friendly way… ______-ah I’m saying this for your sake don’t get to close to her you don’t know what she’s hiding she might be hiding something from you” “yeah noona there is something fishy about her” Niel said. “Just listen to us ok?” Chunji said while putting his arm around you Jenna came back.

 

L. Joe’s hands were now formed into a fist. He was now jealous of Chunji because he had his arm around you and was a bit mad that Chunji did that knowing his feelings for you *One day ______ I’ll make you mine* L. Joe thought.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOOOONG WEEKEND! How was everyone's valentine? anyone got chocolate or a flower? ;)