BACK

My bestfriend's boyfriend

YOUR POV:

 

I woke up this morning feeling a lot better. I noticed that L. Joe oppa was not beside me anymore “Oh? Where did  he go?” I mumbled to myself. When I stood up I saw a note by the door I took it and read it.

 

To:_______

Annyeong~ I hope you slept well I left with the other members and Minjung this morning cause we need to change our uniforms and take a shower and all that hehe. I hope you’re feeling well and if you are I hope I’ll see you in school ^_^

 

Oh right, I made soup for you last night just heat it up ok?

From: L. Joe Oppa

 

I smiled at the note. *hehe he made my day* I was smiling while changing my clothes. As I went downstairs I was still smiling I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened yesterday. “YAH! Why are you smiling like that? It’s creepy” Chunji told me. “Tch none of your business” you snapped at him. You went to grab the soup that L. Joe made for you and heat it up. You, Chunji and Sanghoon were eating. “Yah ppali we have to leave the bus might leave us” Chunji yelled “I’m done kaja!” you both ran out and went to the bus station

 

NO ONE’s POV:

 

You and Chunji arrived at school the Teen Top members were waiting in front of the gate with Minjung “Hey guys!” you waved at them “YAY~! Noona is back” Niel yelled. While walking down the hallways with Minjung everyone welcomed you back. But what surprised you the most was this one person. “_________~! I missed you so much! How come you didn’t tell me you were sick” this person yelled out in the hallways *Tch trying to make yourself look nice now huh?* you thought.

 

“Oh jenna-ah mianhae I didn’t get to tell you” you told her “Gwaenchana you probably too sick, as long as you’re okay now” Jenna smiled at you and tried to look nice as possible *Just hold it in* Jenna thought.

 

JENNA’s POV:

 

I yelled on purpose so that I can get everyone to look at me and ______ I wanted to look nice as possible. But in all honesty I wanted to slap her. I just wanted to hit her and make her suffer. I want her popularity and everyone’s attention on me especially L. Joe, but that wouldn’t happen if she’s the only one being nice, so might as well act like one and  try.

 

NO ONE’s POV:

Changjo and Ricky saw the whole scene of Jenna and you in the hallways. They weren’t too happy about it. They knew it was an act and so did you. They both texted the other members about the scene and they weren’t too happy about it knowing that something might happen to you. 

Everyone was now in class “Everyone be quiet and listen up” your teacher said “We will be having a school trip, but it wasn’t like last year. This year all grades are going together to one place” everyone in class started chatting about the trip. You and Minjung squealed and were happy that you get to spend the trip with the other Teen Top members. *This will be great* you thought. While Minjung smirked and texted Chunji.