D-Day

My bestfriend's boyfriend

 “WAAAAH~! I’m so excited” You told Minjung “nado!” “Hey girls” teen top members came “Oh annyeong oppas and Maknaes” you and minjung said at the same time suddenly you heard someone call L. Joe “L. JOE SSI PLEASE HELP ME!” Jenna called. “No I know your bag isn’t that heavy” as usual L. Joe was being cold to her. “oppa go help her” you told him, he ignored you so slapped his arm “I said go and help her” “Ugh fine” L. Joe gave you a glare then walked away *hehe oppa can never say no to me* you thought as the other members just laugh.

 

“OK Everyone listen up. We assigned your guys’ seating arrangement in the bus” “WHAT?! Seosaengnim can’t we just sit to whoever we like?” one of your classmate said “No! so no complaining” your teacher said “Aish! I was hoping I could sit with noona” Changjo said you giggled and said “geogjeongma at least we’re all going together” Changjo just nodded and sighed but smiled.

 

The teacher started calling out names Minjung is sitting beside Chunji, Jenna was sitting beside one of your classmates, the other members were sitting beside random people while you hehe luckily got to sit beside L. Joe *ASSA* L. Joe thought. Jenna wasn’t too happy about it.

 

2 hours of sitting down was tiring everyone in the bus was still hyper. The teacher said that the trip to the place that they were going would take about 5 hours so 3 more to go. During those 2 hours you and L. Joe would talk non-stop “Ah I’m hungry” L. Joe told you “OH! I brought food wanna eat?” “geurae” you took the food out and placed it on your lap. L. Joe was shocked when he ate it “Did you make these?” L. Joe asked you “Yeah.. Wae? Does it taste bad?” you asked worriedly “Ani! Yah neomu masisseo! JJANG!” L. Joe gave you two thumbs up. You both laughed.

 

After eating you felt really sleepy and decided to sleep. Your head was rocking back and forth so L. Joe put your head on his shoulders and he put his head on top of yours. He put a blanket over your legs and his. Your hands were hid under the blanket so L. Joe took the chance and held your hand, fingers intertwined together under the blanket. *ah feels right to hold her hand* L. Joe thought. After a few minutes L. Joe fell asleep.

 

Little did you both know the other teen top members noticed it oh who are we kidding everyone in the bus that were awake saw it. They were shocked but liked seeing you both together *they would be a cute couple* everyone thought. Changjo sending a message to Chunji, since he was the one closest to you and L. Joe, told him to take a picture. Chunji took a picture and sent it to all the members, except L. Joe, and Minjung. They all giggled. Good thing Jenna was asleep or you would’ve gotten a slap from her. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOOH~! Sneaky L. Joe! Hahaha hey guys~ 

Just to warn everyone I won't be able to update next next week because I'm going on a trip so next week will be the last update I'll make for the month and then I'll update again when I get back ^^ 

and also I have exams so I might update a bit late..