Partners

My bestfriend's boyfriend

The whole school arrived at the location. Everyone got excited when they saw that they were at the beach. Everyone quickly went to their assigned rooms and luckily you weren’t with Jenna, you were with Minjung. Everyone was supposed to go outside since there were activities.

 

L. JOE’s POV:

 

*ugh why do we have to go out? Can’t we just stay inside and sleep?* I thought while walking down the hallway. I arrived down by the lobby and saw _______ walking with Minjung. I was about to run to her but someone annoying girl blocked me. “L. JOE SSI!” she yelled *GOSH SHE’S SO EFFIN LOUD* I thought and glared at her. “WAE?!” I snapped at her.

 

“Nothing come on let’s walk together, I heard we needed a partner for the games that we’re doing so I’m going to be your partner” Jenna said *She will never stop will she* “Who said I was going to be your partner?” “Nobody did but come on we’re a couple and I think everyone would want to see us together” she said trying to be cute “NO! SHIRO! I’m not going to be your partner” I walked out she was walking beside me begging but I kept refusing *I am seriously going to break up with her after the games*

 

NO ONE’s POV:

 

The teachers yelled at all the students for being slow. “Ok so here’s the deal I know that all of you has to have a partner and you will have one, the one who you sat beside within the bus is your partner” your teacher said nobody really complained since they knew that this would happen.

 

 You slowly walked up to L. Joe “annyeong oppa~” you waved at him he smiled at you. Jenna looked at you and gave you a glare you just smiled at her. She looked away then went to her partner. L. Joe finally relaxed and turned to you “So do you know what we’re doing?” “Ani, molla” you pouted *awh she’s so cute* L. Joe thought and looked away since he didn’t want you to see his blushing cheeks.

 

So the games started. Most of the games included a lot of skinship which made you and L. Joe blush all the time. The funny thing is you and L. Joe didn’t even notice the other Teen Top members taking pictures mostly Minjung and Chunji, they would lose because they paid too much attention to the both of you instead of the game. The games ended after 2 hours.

 

You and L. Joe were exhausted you sat down on the sand with him beside you. “Hey wanna grab some ice cream?” L. Joe asked “Geurae” you smiled and stood up. You both went and got ice cream then walked around the beach. Sometimes he would chase you and tickle you. 

Because of this trip you both became close, because you were partners your feelings for each other grew much more after knowing each other, of course you both didn’t know that but the others did. *I can’t wait till you’re mine* L. Joe thought as he was walking behind you. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heey Guys~ Sorry for the looong wait but here you go... I know its quite short,,, well most of my chapters in this story is short... and I sincerely apologize for that.. but anyways here you go... I'll update with a longer one next time promise~

I just got back from my trip so thats why.. Sorry... Mianhaeyo~ Love you all~ <3