Bonding

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

"That was the greatest meal I've ever had  since Suho's mom invited us for Christmas dinner!" Tao happily said while rubbing his tummy. After they were done eating, they decided to have a nice peaceful walk.

"You pig! You ordered one of each kind of food and yet you stole my chocolate pudding!" Baekhyun growled at Tao. "I didn't steal it! It was in front of my table along with my other foods so I thought it was mine!" Tao defended. "OR you took it while my back was turned!"

"I told you I didn't steal it!" Tao yelled, turning red all over.

"Sure you didn't." — Baekhyun said sarcastically. — "I suppose it just flew right in front of you and you ate it unknowingly!"

"Look I told you before, I DID NOT STEAL YOUR CHOCOLATE PU––"

"CAN THE BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP?! IT'S JUST A PIECE OF PUDDING!" Kris shouted to the both of them in annoyance. "Just a piece of pudding?!" — Baekhyun gasped exasperatedly. — "That was the most delicious and expensive pudding there is in this world! Just one bite can certainly bring you to chocolatey heaven!"

"I don't give a damn on chocolate pudding! I just want peace and quiet!" Kris roared.

"Now, now guys, settle down, ok? It's just a piece of pudding” — Baekhyun glared — "er, I mean the most delicious and expensive chocolate pudding – no need to fuss about that. Baekhyun, if you really want that pudding I'll buy you some, ok?" Suho offered which made Baekhyun's eyes glimmer. The two of them left the other guys and went back to that expensive restaurant to buy Baekhyun's pudding.

"Chocolate-obsessed lunatic!" Chen shouted though Suho and Baekhyun were already out of site. "Watch it troll. You're lucky that I didn't tell Baekhyun that you're behind this. If he knew, I don't know if I'll laugh at you or pity you." Kris smirked at Chen and gave him an evil grin. Chen just muttered words at himself while glaring at Kris.

"Aha! I remember now!" Lay shouted out of the blue – the boys frowned, wondering. "Remember what?" Xiumin asked, tilting his head slightly. "I rembered that I forgot something!" cheered Lay while clapping his hands like a 10 year-old kid. "Forgot what?" Xiumin asked again, his brows were furrowed slightly.

"I remember that I forgot to buy kitty some food from the pet store that I was supose to bring home today." Lay said with triumph all over his face. Xiumin was confused. "I don't know how're you happy like that, knowing that you forgot to buy food for kitty..." Xiumin said slowly; Lay widened his eyes at Xiumin. "You're right! How could I smile knowing that I forgot my dear kitty's food?! Let's go Xiumin, to the pet store before I forget again!"

"Wait, what? –– HEY!" and Xiumin got dragged away by Lay to the pet store. "Forgetful pet loving freak!" Chen shouted after Lay and Xiumin were out of earshot.

"Yah Lulu, all this shouting and yelling is making me thirsty. Buy me bubble tea at my favorite stand..." requested Sehun to Luhan; Luhan smiled. "Sure. Anyone else want some bubble tea, too? My treat." Luhan asked the others as well with a smile. "I do." answered D.O "I'm curious at this bubble tea stand Sehun's been telling me. He says that their bubble tea's better than mine."

"That's because it is!" Sehun pouted like a little boy. "Ok, ok. Let's go now –– we'll see you guys later." Luhan said to the other boys who weren't coming and soon the three of them went to the bubble tea stand.

"Psh. Bubble tea.. it's just tea being boiled to produce bubbles..." Chen mumbled after a minute. "I'm sure that bubble tea doesn't work like that, Chen..." Kai said slowly.

"I'm just joking, sheesh Kai..." Chen rolled his eyes. "Haha very funny." Kris laughed sarcastically; Chen just glared at him.

"Awoo~ A saranghaeyo!" Chanyeol suddenly sang, which made Tao, Chen, Kris and Kai jump with surprise. "What the hell are you doing?!" asked Kai  with shock. "Oh nothing... Just thought I should sing instead of joining you guys, you know, shouting at each other." Chanyeol then gave a sly smile. "And what kind of song was that, huh?! It's almost similar to shouting!" Kai said, trying to sound calm. "It's a song made by the brilliant-tall-kid Chanyeol~ As for the title... well, I only thought of awoo, ah saranghaeyo... so I'm not sure about the title yet! kekeke..." this time Chanyeol made a derpy smile.

"Psh, another freak. You guys are giving me headache!" complained Chen to the remaining boys. "You should speak for yourself" Tao, Kris, Kai and Chanyeol said in unison. They looked at each other for a moment and then laughed together. "Yeah... What a nice walk this is." Chen smiled a genuine smile.

"Let's go to the mall and use these Gucci gift checks; we still have time to have real bonding" Tao suggested. "Chen, since you started this, you call the others. We'll meet at the mall in half an hour." Kris ordered. Chen was about to complain when Chanyeol suddenly tapped Chen's shoulder — hard.

"No more complaints little troll, kekeke~" Chanyeol grinned derpily, leaving Chen grumbling. "Cheer up Chen! Do you want me to help you call the others?" Kai offered as he extended his hand. Chen's eyes sparkled with hope of not doing anything.

"KAI! I knew you were the best of us all! Heck, you should be the group’s leader!" just as Chen was about to hand out his cellphone towards Kai's hand, Kai withdrew his hand just in time. "SIKE! haha! Fooled yah~" Kai was laughing so hard, as well as Chanyeol, Tao and Kris, because of Chen's shocked and dumbfounded face.

"About time the troll king falls! Haha!" Chanyeol said while he and Kai high fived. "Can't wait to tell the others about this~" — Tao grinned evilly. — "I'm sure they'll burst with laughter!"

"You guys...." Chen began to tremble. "Uh-oh, time to bail guys! The troll king is about to explode!" Kris shouted, and soon the four of them started to run like crazy. For one thing, they knew that they will be doomed if they ever stayed in that position. Not long enough, Chen started to chase them.

"GET BACK HERE!! I'LL GET BACK AT YOU GUYS I SWEAR!! BUNCH OF FREAKS!!"

 

 


Hi guys! another update, hope you like it. Feel free to comment :)

Happy holidays~