| Chapter 9 |

He's A T-!

Later that evening, Hyo Rin laid on her bed and was involved with a text messaging conversation with her newest friend Ricky.

To Hyo Rin:

So what do you plan on doing tomorrow? :)

-R

To Ricky:

Nothing much, why? o_o

-H.R

To Hyo Rin:

I wanna take you out somewhere tomorrow ^_^

-R

To Ricky:

Oooh, being a man and making the first move. Where do you plan on taking me? ;D

-H.R

To Hyo Rin:

It’s a secret, if I tell you...wouldn’t it ruin the surprise? :D

-R

To Ricky:

Hmm...you have a point - alright it’s a date! :)

-H.R

To Hyo Rin:

I’ll pick you up from the gates after school tomorrow. You’ll be amazed! :)

-R

With that said, Hyo Rin laid in her bed giggling. She smiled and nodded to herself. ‘It’s a date. I wonder what I should wear tomorrow...’ Hyo Rin got up from her bed and went over to her large walk-in closet. She looked through her clothes and wondered.

---

“Come on Kyu Ri, we need to hurry up before Jae Hyo bites my about letting you come along,” Kyung puffed out his cheek. Kyu Ri trudged behind and yawned.

“Shut up Kyung,” Kyu Ri answered him.

“Man, you were cute in the morning but now I can tell you are getting better. Getting your y mood back,” Kyung muttered while Kyu Ri glared at him.

“Call me cute one more time and you’ll see what happens,” Kyu Ri darkly murmured.

“Sorry chicky,” Kyung huffed. “Now stay here, don’t move an inch - I’m going to run in and run out,” Kyung ordered.

“Whatever,” Kyu Ri replied. Kyung smiled at her and rushed into the market. Kyu Ri hung out around the outside of the store. Kyu Ri stood there and gazed up at the sky. Slowly she felt drips of water, she glanced up to seeing it was raining. She stared aimlessly and blinked. She reached out slightly and felt the rain droplets on her hand.

“Strange that it’s raining...” Kyu Ri muttered while taking a step out into the rain. She felt the water droplets bouncing onto her skin. She spread her arms out and smiled. She stood there closing her eyes for a brief second and breathed in the air. Suddenly the rain had stopped pouring down on her, she could hear the rain but she didn’t feel anything. Suddenly she felt a heavy fabric on top of her head and shoulders. She fluttered her eyes open and saw the same pair of eyes from Friday night.

“Why do I feel that I always have to take care of you? Otherwise you would be causing trouble by yourself?” Niel questioned the girl.

“...what are you doing here?” Kyu Ri asked. Niel raised the bag of milk and looked at her.

“Went to buy milk but here I find you dancing in the rain. Aren’t you sick?” Niel raised an eyebrow.

“I’m fin-” Kyu Ri coughed and blushed as soon as Niel gave her a direct look in her eyes.

“Shut up!” Kyu Ri turned away.

“I see you’re still sick, come with me,” Niel grabbed her hand and gripped it tightly.

“W-wait I can-can’t leave! D-don’t!” Kyu Ri demanded.

Niel turned around and looked at her. “Don’t worry - trust me,” Niel reassured the girl with a grin.

‘There was that word again...’ Kyu Ri looked at the boy holding her wrist. ‘You can trust me’ Kyu Ri remembered the warmth that was in Niel’s eyes. His soft touches when she was touched by him. His warm embrace and it made her tingle slightly. She didn’t respond to him but instead let him lead the way.

Niel took her to a middle fashion little cafe. He sat the girl down in a booth and sat beside her. He took a napkin and dabbed the water away. Making the girl dry was his objective. Kyu Ri watched as he took care of her gently. After Niel was done, he took a seat in front of her. Kyu Ri looked at him and saw him ordering two bowls of food.

“Why did you take me here?” Kyu Ri asked while looking at him.

“I brought you here for a reason,” Niel took the glass of water from the waitress and gave it to Kyu Ri. He placed the straw into the cup. Kyu Ri shifted her eyes around the small restaurant.

“What’s that reason?” Kyu Ri raised an eyebrow at him.

“I’m here to treat you to dinner” Niel smiled at her.