| Chapter 3 |

He's A T-!

On their hour long lunch break, the girls and BtoB were sitting in a hallway. Hyo Rin and Kyu Ri were sitting on a windowsill while some of the guys were sitting on the floor, some standing and Min Hyuk was basically doing giggly acrobatics.

Kyu Ri was staring at the giggly boy with Eun Kwang.

“What’s wrong with him?” Kyu Ri asked, mostly to herself.

Eun Kwang shrugged his shoulders, “He’s been like that for a period or so.”

Suddenly everyone’s attention was turned to Min Hyuk; he was just standing in the middle of the hallway, one hand in front of his mouth, eyes smiling and he was giggling. Yes, giggling.

Hyo Rin decided to open , “Min Hyuk oppa?”

The giggling boy was in his own world, so he didn’t hear anything beside his own heartbeat.

“Is there anything wrong, Min Hyuk oppa?” Hyo Rin asked with a loud voice.

Min Hyuk’s head snapped up and he looked at the younger girl. Then he glanced at the girl beside Hyo Rin and his cheeks tinted pink and he started giggling yet again.

Hyo Rin glanced at her best friend with suspicious eyes. It seemed like Kyu Ri didn’t notice or then she just acted like it; her face was without emotions. Then she turned back to look at the boy in the middle of the hallway.

“I.. uh.. Kyu Ri, she-..” Min Hyuk started, but stopped mid-sentence because he got attacked by a-fangirl-moment; he was jumping on his feet and he went red from the face.

“Kyu Ri noona, what did you do that made hyung go this way?!” Il Hoon gasped as he stared at the older girl sitting on the windowsill.

“She was so cute! Oh my god! You should have seen her!” Min Hyuk spazzed, turning around in circles.

“Asdkfweilskdnaioadncobunnnnngghhh~,” Min Hyuk let out inhuman sounds and he looked like he was going to pass out soon.

Hyo Rin turned to her friend with a wide grin. Kyu Ri seemed to notice this and she slowly turned her head to look at her.

“I’m so proud of you!” Hyo Rin beamed and the she hugged her best friend.

“What is happening guys?! I’m getting really worried now!” Eun Kwang looked worried as he stood up from the floor.

Hyo Rin giggled and squeezed Kyu Ri more tightly, while the other girl looked like she was going to explode from the shameless act of skinship.

Sung Jae gasped as he jumped up from the floor, “Noona did aegyo?!”

“What?!” Il Hoon yelled, it wasn’t like everyday thing you heard this kind of thing.

Everyone turned silent. Nobody couldn’t think of anything. Kyuri + aegyo = World end?

“... can you let go now?” Kyu Ri grumpled, which caused Hyo Rin to giggle, but she let go of the other girl as she wished.

“You did it, Kyu Ri. I’m so proud~,” Hyo Rin sang.

“Can someone please tell me what’s going on?” the guys, expect for Min Hyuk, asked in unison.

“Well, our Kyu Ri here,” Hyo Rin started and wrapped an arm around the other girl’s shoulders, “is the reason for Min Hyuk oppa’s behavior.” she beamed.

“And?” Hyun Sik continued.

“She smiled! She smiled! Like really, I know I saw right! There was a smile on her face! A smile~! Aselrihdjkcasudajhungh,” Min Hyuk said in a one breath, smiling so brightly.

“Holy !”

“Is the world coming to an end?!”

“Am I dreaming?”  Chang Sub asked as he held his heart with a bewildered expression.

“This is some ing awesome news! Like holy !” Eun Kwang grabbed his hair.

“Oppa! Language!” Hyo Rin scolded. Peniel chuckled and ruffled her hair.

“... aren’t you guys overreacting a bit? Since I can see someone giving us some odd stares..” Kyu Ri hissed with a pink tinted cheeks.

“Yep.”

“Oh yeah.”

“God we are embarrassing.” and to that Kyu Ri nodded rapidly. Hyo Rin giggled at everyone’s reactions.

---

“Are they here yet?!”

“Oh My God - I can’t believe that they are actually coming to our school!”

“I heard that they are so good-looking!”

“I can’t wait to be in class with them!”

“AH~ L.JOE~! I THINK I SEE THEM!”

With that said, all of the girls in the school crowded around the entrance door. The doors open up slowly and there stood six boys. Cueing in the girl’s screaming and whines at the handsome boys. As the boys slowly moved down the hallway with bold smiles, girls fawned and tried to touch them.

“Oh My God! Chun Ji! Marry me!” One girl screamed out which caused the boys to chuckle to each other.

“AH! C.A.P, you’re so buff and hot~” Another girl approached the group of boys.

“Why, thank you,” C.A.P flashed a wink at her. The girl dropped dead with hearts in her eyes. Her two friends pulled the fainted girl out of the way.

The group of boys stood in the middle of the hallway with a group of girls surrounding them. The girl population in the entire school was pouring out confessions to the newcomers. Teen Top stood there thanking the girls and talked around. After awhile, it got to the point where they were getting annoyed and didn’t have space to move.

“Aww! Noona!” A loud scream caught the six boy’s attention. They all shifted their eyes over to the scream. There in the corner was another group of seven boys with an addition of two beautiful girls.

This sparked the new six boy’s interest. The sight of the black haired girl was holding onto one of the boy’s by the ear. “What do you say Il Hoon?” The girl’s voice was ice cold and it caused shivers.

“I-I’m sorry noona! I won’t do it again!” Il Hoon cried out.

“Won’t do what...?” The girl continued while narrowing her eyes.

“Aww Kyu Kyu! Don’t hurt Il Hoon!” The beautiful girl in the dress held onto the cold girl’s hand.

“Shh Hyo Rin, I want Il Hoon to say it so he won’t do it again. He needs to learn his lesson,” The black haired girl scolded in a harsh tone.

“I won’t hug you from behind again noona! Please let go, I feel that you are going to rip my ear off!” Il Hoon whined and with that said, ‘Kyu Kyu’ let go of the boy’s body part.

“Hmph,” The other boys all shook their heads in unison.

“Poor Il Hoon, come to Hyo Rin noona. I’ll protect you from Kyu noona,” Hyo Rin hugged the younger boy.

“Noona, Kyu Ri noona is so mean,” Il Hoon pouted towards Hyo Rin.

“ off,” Kyu Ri rolled her eyes.

“You know Kyu Kyu loves you very much Il Hoon. Just like how I love you Il Hoon. We are just a huge big loving family here,” Hyo Rin nodded with a bright smile. The six boys all watched in interest of this group of friends.

“...over my dead body..” Kyu Ri dryly commented.

“Aw, Kyu Ri don’t be so dry and mean. We know you deep down inside love us all,” Another boy spoke up and he swung his arm over Kyu Ri’s shoulder. His hand patted her shoulder. Kyu Ri reached up and gripped his hand tightly.

“Don’t touch me,” Hyo Rin looked over and saw a pair of six eyes on the group.

“Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. M-my hand, K-kyu Ri l-let go!” The boy stuttered.

“Don’t touch me Eun Kwang unless you don’t want your hand anymore,” The boys blinked in horror.

“G-got it!” The poor boy nodded in understanding.

“Heehee she limits who gets to touch her,” One boy giggled out.

“We’re being watched,” Il Hoon looked over at the six boys. The rest of the group looked over and saw the new faces being surrounded by girls.

“Hmph, as long as they are here - fans can leave us alone,” Eun Kwang nodded his head.

“Mmm, Peniel oppa, I’m hungry,” Hyo Rin patted her tummy. Peniel wrapped his arm around the girl’s shoulder.

“Let’s get going to the snack room,” Peniel got up and stretched. Everyone else got off of the wall and began walking down the hallway towards the group of fangirls and the newcomers.

“Kyu Kyu, let’s get some snacks,” Hyo Rin cooed. Kyu Ri looked at the girl in silence and fixed Hyo Rin’s big bow that was on her head.

“Aww~ Kyu Kyu,” Hyo Rin beamed and walked beside her friend.

“Noona, will you sit next to me,” Sung Jae looked at the older girl that was beside Hyo Rin. Kyu Ri looked at Sung Jae for a moment.

“...Hn,” Kyu Ri gave the boy a short nod. This made Sung Jae smile big. Il Hoon looked between the two and pouted.

“Hmph, I don’t understand what’s the difference between me and Sung Jae! I don’t know if Kyu Ri noona is just being mean to me on purpose or not!” Il Hoon scoffed.

“The world will never know why Kyu Ri is like this, dongsaeng,” Chang Sub said while laughing.

“As long as Kyu Ri is still hanging out with us, that means we are on good terms,” Hyun Sik gave a thumbs up.

The group of friends walked past the fangirls and new group of boys. The new boys gazed at the group of beautiful and handsome people as they walked past. It seemed that no one from the group even decided to look at the new boys. It was surprising to the new boys. They still kept looking at the group of friends.

“Hey! Kyu Ri!” Just as soon as the group of friends were about to leave the building. The seven boys and Hyo Rin turned to the caller and saw a trio of injured girls. It was Bo Ra, Soo Young and Hae Ri. Soo Young had a bandage right over her nose. Kyu Ri stood there with an unamused look.

Hyo Rin looked at the three girls and remembered them from yesterday. Min Hyuk’s eyes narrowed at the three girls. As for the other boys, they all shifted their eyes around and waited.

“What happened to your face...? It’s all...deformed,” Hyun Sik pointed at Soo Young. Soo Young looked offended and gasped.

“If you want to know what happened, you can ask that ing Ruthless ! She did this to me! I had to get stitches!” Soo Young pointed towards Kyu Ri who didn’t even flinch at her tone. She was unfazed at what was going on.

“...I say you look better this way,” Chang Sub commented.

“GASP! How dare you!” Hae Ri gasped as Soo Young turned away blushing.

“What? You were already ugly - all the time,” Chang Sub pointed out while smirking.

“And you’re not even better than her, you are double the amount twice as ugly,” Hyun Sik nodded at his wording-skills. The rest of the boys while Eun Kwang stood there thinking, all stared at Hyun Sik and smacked their foreheads. Hyo Rin giggled at Hyun Sik's comment. Kyu Ri was lost in her own thoughts.

“...double the amount twice...foo - do you mean four times as ugly?” Eun Kwang looked at Hyun Sik with a ‘duh’ look.

“Shuddap Eun Kwang! I’m talking smack here!” Hyun Sik shouted at the older boy.

“...idiot,” Min Hyuk shook his head.

“H-how could you!” Hae Ri looked as if she was going to cry.

“Heh, don’t call my friend a ‘Ruthless ’, because what you did to her? You deserved it,” Bo Ra looked at her friends and glared at Kyu Ri. Bo Ra scooted and stood in front of Kyu Ri. Kyu Ri gazed at Bo Ra with her darken black eyes. Bo Ra gripped the girl’s cold shoulders and huffed.

“Why don’t you just die already?! You’re causing everyone trouble in this school! Nobody here even likes you! Don’t you see everyone ing hates you and wants you to just die!?” Kyu Ri just stared at Bo Ra with unfazed eyes. She didn’t do anything. She just stood there and took in all of Bo Ra’s words.

“Now listen here, Jung Bo Ra - you leave my best friend alone! Just because you don’t like her - doesn’t give you the rights to talk to Kyu Ri like that! She deserves respect and you stop being rude to her! If you don’t like Kyu Ri then just ignore her, she didn’t do anything to you! So leave her alone!” Hyo Rin snapped and looked very upset. Hyo Rin was done sitting in the background and letting girls talk to Kyu Ri that way.

Bo Ra clawed into Kyu Ri’s skin and glared at the girl. “I can’t even see these people as your friends. They are so much more than you. They have the popularity, looks and money. I bet you are just using them as a sob story. Make them feel bad for you because you don’t have ‘parents’. That’s just pathetic you heartless . They are just using you - they aren’t even your friends,” Bo Ra hissed out which caused the BtoB to look at the girl in shock. Hyo Rin gasped and couldn’t believe Bo Ra would actually say something like that.

With that said, Kyu Ri snapped on the inside. Kyu Ri threw her hands onto Bo Ra’s shoulder roughly and gave Bo Ra a massive push right against the wall. Bo Ra let out a gasp from the impact and looked up through her bangs. Right there crouching above her with Kyu Ri, Kyu Ri grabbed the girl’s chin and pierced her fingers into her skin. “...you leave my friends out of your mouth. I don’t care what you say about me but if you say one more ing thing about my friends. I will put you out of your misery. I’m not saying this as a threat, I ing swear on it that you will die in my hands. Got that?” Kyu Ri scowled out. Bo Ra gulped and shivered at the girl’s tone.

Without anything else, Kyu Ri got up from her spot and turned to her friends. The seven boys and girl all stood there with concerned looks. Kyu Ri’s look was unidentified at the moment but she went to them. The group of friends went out of the door and just left the scene.

“...are you okay Kyu Ri?”  Hyo Rin looked over at the girl. The other girl just shrugged her shoulders and nodded.

“Thank you, all of you,” Kyu Ri just responded.

“Heehee! Oh Kyu! We’re all friends here - Friends till the end,” Hyo Rin hugged the girl tightly. Kyu Ri didn’t mind the hug this time because she actually needed a reminder that this group of crazy teens were her friends. No matter what anyone said.

“Don’t listen to that Bo Ra chick, she’s just mentally crazy,” Min Hyuk nodded at the girl and smiled.

“Or what Hyun Sik calls, double the amount twice as ugly girls,” Chang Sub teased Hyun Sik.

“SHUT THE UP, GEEZ, HAHAHA~” Hyun Sik nudged Chang Sub.

“No you shut the up,” Chang Sub growled at him.

“Oh you two - mind your language!” Hyo Rin pouted.

“Oh dongsaeng, calm down-” Peniel giggled out.

“No because I actually want to confirm what you said, double the amount twice,” The group of friends all laughed together. Kyu Ri just chuckled lightly at the scene.

“Oh My God, are you going to smile again!?” Min Hyuk stared at the quiet girl. Kyu Ri glared at Min Hyuk.

“What? Is noona going to smile?!” Il Hoon and Sung Jae sat right in front of Kyu Ri. Hyo Rin looked around to seeing everyone excited to seeing Kyu Ri smile. As everyone peered their eyes at the girl, waiting patiently for her action. Kyu Ri shifted her eyes around and then...

she simply stuck her tongue out at them. Everyone fell backwards and sobbed sadly. Hyo Rin burst out laughing and held her stomach at Kyu Ri’s action.

“WHY?! WHY DO YOU LIKE TO TOY WITH US LIKE THAT KYU RI?!” Eun Kwang sobbed.

“Noona is so...evil,” Il hoon cried out and covered his eyes.

“Because...I like to double the amount twice to seeing all of your reactions to when I don’t smile,” Kyu Ri scoffed.

“...man, I get it that I use that phrase in a wrong way! Now you are saying it makes me feel stupid!” Hyun Sik pouted.

“...It’s your fault,” Kyu Ri and Chang Sub said at the same time.

“So you’ll never show us your smile?” Sung Jae whined to the older girl.

“...It’s not fair that Hyo Rin and Min Hyuk get to see your smile!” Eun Kwang looked at the girl.

“You’ll see it, one day. If you’re lucky enough because knowing Kyu Ri, she’s tricky” Hyo Rin giggled and nodded.

“This ,” Il Hoon looked at Kyu Ri.