| Chapter 30 |

He's A T-!

The ride back to the school from the resort, was much more restless and more wild than the ride to the resort. The students were hyped up from the approaching weekend.

Teen Top were fooling around with Hyo Rin and Kyu Ri. Or more like Kyu Ri was watching as the others were fooling around. Her eyes were unreadable, but at least she was having fun with them.

“It seems that our Ricky finally confessed to Princess Hyo Rin,” Chun Ji smirked while gazing over at the couple in front of him. Ricky and Hyo Rin’s cheeks both turned pink.

“Wahh, do you hear that?” L.Joe perked up first and everyone turned their attention over to the blond head.

“Hear what...?” Chang Jo glanced around.

“I hear wedding bells!” C.A.P nodded his head.

“...I don’t hear anything though hyung...” Chang Jo pouted cutely. Chun Ji stared at the youngest boy and slapped his forehead.

“Aish, maknae - slow ,” C.A.P grumbled out. Chang Jo frowned and crossed his arms.

“Heh,” L. Joe and Kyu Ri snickered.

“It’s okay Chang Jo,” Niel patted his shoulder in comfort.

“So when’s your wedding, I wanna be the planner!” Chun Ji called out.

“If you get to be the planner, then I’ll call up the baker and bake this HUGE cake,” L.Joe decided while looking at Hyo Rin and Ricky.

“Now, guys - we aren’t getting married. Well I love Hyo Rin and all but you guys are taking it far,” Ricky stared at his friends seriously. “Don’t forget - only we know. Not all of Hyo Rin and Kyu Ri’s friends know just yet,” Ricky pointed out.

“Wait - are you telling us that you are keeping this relationship a secret?” Chang Jo gasped out.

“Well, we haven’t technically told BtoB just yet...Only Peniel-oppa and Il Hoon-dongsaeng knows...” Hyo Rin meekly said while giggling nervously.

“I’m guessing your parents don’t know either?” L.Joe asked while looking at Hyo Rin.

“Pft, if her parents knew that she was in this relationship - they would flip their s,” Kyu Ri smirked. Teen Top faced the girl who just spoke and gave her curious looks.

“Her parents aren’t...as sweet as Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin is an angel meanwhile her parents are Satan, themselves. They have a metal pole up their so far that you can’t pull out. I’ve met them a couple of times,” Kyu Ri chuckled out.

“Kyu Ri...” Hyo Rin looked at the girl. Kyu Ri looked over at Hyo Rin and shrugged.

“Tough parents,” Teen Top all grumbled out.

“Do you...think your parents will like me?” Ricky asked Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin looked at Ricky and didn’t know what to say. She bit her lower lip and didn’t know if her parents would. Kyu Ri kept her eyes upon Hyo Rin and knew the problem. Kyu Ri let out a long sigh and stretched her arm. Purposely bonking her arm onto Chun Ji’s head.

“Oww! Kyu!” Chun Ji cried out while looking over at Kyu Ri. Everyone tore their eyes away from the couple and turned towards Chun Ji and Kyu Ri.

“Your big head was in the way,” Kyu Ri cleared . She looked over to seeing Chun Ji staring at her with a pout.

“You teaser,” Chun Ji stuck out his tongue towards her. Kyu Ri simply smirked and turned her attention over to Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin mouthed a ‘thank you’ to her.

“Hmm...now thinking about Blue Head and Hyo Rin’s wedding-” Kyu Ri thought while leaning back in the chair.

“You’re accepting the two’s marriage?” C.A.P accidentally thought out loud which caused the girl to look over at the boy.

“Yes, is there a problem Bottle Cap?” Kyu Ri snapped and C.A.P shook his head quickly. “That’s what I thought,” Kyu Ri huffed out.

“Shin Chang Hyun,” L.Joe asked.

“How about Yoo Hyo Rin?” Chang Jo grinned.

“Both sound suitable for the two,” Chun Ji nodded.

“Those sound cute,” Hyo Rin giggled out.

“You two are known as the HyoKy couple,” C.A.P cooly said. Chun Ji wrapped an arm around L.Joe’s shoulder and cheered.

“Hey, if your parents both won’t allow you two to get married - just elope. Simple as that,” Chun Ji smiled brightly.

“If they elope - then what’s the beauty in that?” L.Joe narrowed his eyes.

“We’ll just decorate it nicely just like what we did for their date in the forest,” Chun Ji shrugged and grinned.

“You say it as if it’s so freaking easy,” L.Joe huffed out while rolling his eyes. Kyu Ri looked between Chun Ji and L.Joe. Her eyes landed on Chang Jo and he stared back at her.

“You,” Kyu Ri pointed to Chang Jo. Chang Jo blinked and leaned closer to Kyu Ri to hear her. “When you grow up - don’t act like those two,”

“Umm...why not?” Chang Jo curiously asked.

“Cause sometimes when they fight like that - it seems like they like each other. From an outsiders point of view, it seems like they are about to kiss each other. In a matter of time, they might end up gay,” Kyu Ri advised loudly for everyone to hear. Hyo Rin turned to her friend and ended up laughing along with Ricky.

“YAH! WE’RE NOT GAY!” L.Joe and Chun Ji defended themselves and gasped dramatically.

Niel, who was sitting beside Kyu Ri held in his laughter. Niel stared at Kyu Ri and found her extremely special. He saw how her eyes light up when she was talking to Chang Jo.

“O-omo, really?” Chang Jo innocently blinked and gasped. Kyu Ri smirked and nodded her head.

“Yeah and if you sit close enough to them - you might turn gay too. Next thing you know...you’ll end up making out with him,” Kyu Ri nodded and pointed a finger towards C.A.P. C.A.P looked at her in horror and shook his head.

“Don’t listen to her! She’s trying to mess up your mind maknae!” C.A.P shouted while Kyu Ri ended up laughing.

“B-but I believe Kyu Ri noona,” Chang Jo turned to C.A.P and scooted away from him.

“A-ARE YOU BETRAYING ME FOR HER!?” C.A.P demanded and saw Chang Jo nodded his head. Kyu Ri looked at C.A.P and waved at him.

“Even your own friend betrayed you...for shame,” Kyu Ri commented while shaking her head.

“YAH! WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME FOR SOME REASON?” C.A.P asked while frowning.

“Aww don’t think like that,” Hyo Rin said.

“...maybe it’s because you named yourself Bottle Cap. No one likes bottle caps,” Kyu Ri coughed out and everyone began laughing.

“MY NAME’S C.A.P!” The distressed boy said while pouting.

“And...? Heh,” Kyu Ri teased and laughed. “Anyways, what’s your name?” Kyu Ri asked while looking at Chang Jo.

“My name’s Choi Jong Hyun, but my friends call me Chang Jo~” Chang Jo cooed happily.

“Hmm...Chang Jo, alright - I’ll call you Chang Jo too then but if I call you Jo Jo - you’ll get use to it too,” Kyu Ri stated and he nodded.

“Ooh~ okay Kyu noona! I...can call you Kyu noona right?” Chang Jo tilted his head cutely towards her.

“I don’t really care,” Kyu Ri simply said while seeing Hyo Rin giving her a bright smile. Kyu Ri knew that Hyo Rin would be pleased to see that she is making other new friends.

The bus slowly came to a stop at the school’s front gate. Everyone in the bus grabbed their belongings and began getting off of the bus. As soon as everyone evacuated the bus, they stood around the gates and called their parents or guardians to come get them. Teen Top and the two girls stood in the corner of the front gate. BtoB got off of their bus and went over to the group of friends.

“Hyo Rin, since it’s night time - I’ll take you home,” Ricky began and Hyo Rin thought for a second. When she was about to answer, Peniel went over and wrapped an arm around his sister’s shoulders.

“I think I will spend some time with my little sister now,” Peniel grinned.

“But hyung~,” Ricky whined with a pout, “She’s my girl, so I want to take care of her!”

Btob, except for Il Hoon and Peniel, dropped their luggage as they stared at the siblings and the blue haired boy.

Peniel laughed, “I know; but we, older brothers, are protective over our little sisters, especially when they start to date.” Hyo Rin giggled at the comment.

“Hyung~,” Ricky whined as he clung on Hyo Rin’s arm, causing the girl laugh at him.

Eun Kwang pointed at Hyo Rin then at Ricky, then back at girl and doing the back-and-forth motion few times before stammering, “Y-you two a-are dating?!” his voice going high-pitched at the end.

The siblings and the blue haired boy turned to look at the group of boys.

Hyo Rin glanced at her brother, then at her boyfriend, “Yeah; I have been dating Ricky for 2 months...” she drifted off, “and telling you guys slipped out of my mind. Except, Il Hoon knows already.”

The boys turned to look at Il Hoon, who shrugged innocently, “They told not to tell.”

Hyun Sik shrugged, “Saw that one coming.”

“Saw what coming?” Eun Kwang questioned.

Hyun Sik pointed at the newly-discovered couple, “Those two, they were kind of obvious. Funny how it never crossed my mind that they are dating.”

Chang Sub nodded, “You’re right.”

“Noona~,” Sung Jae sang as he hugged the girl, “I’m happy for you~!”

Hyo Rin giggled, “I’m glad you are okay with this!”

Peniel felt how his phone vibrated in his pocket. He unlocked the screen and saw one new message; Mother.

Peniel sighed as he read the text, ‘Tell Hyo Rin to come home NOW. Damn that kid, turned her phone off.

Peniel tapped the girl’s shoulder before showing the message to her. The girl’s face fell; time for scolding.

“But we have to go, we’ll see you guys later,” Peniel grinned as he patted Min Hyuk on the shoulder, waiting for his sister to say goodbye to her boyfriend.

“Ricky,” Hyo Rin called, “I’m really sorry, but I really have to go. Call me,” she pecked the boy’s cheek, “Love you~”

“I’ll call you later then,” Ricky pouted, “Love you too~”

“Ew, guys, you are too cheesy.”

“Yeah, keep it to the minimum, please.”

“Shut up. They are cute.”


Author's Note: Yay for update!