| Chapter 5 |

He's A T-!

“Why did I agree to this in the first place...?”

“Because you said we’re going clubbing and we’re getting new outfits,”

“I’m fine with what I’m wearing...”

“No way! You are getting new clothes and that’s final!”

And in the end Kyu Ri was dragged to the mall, where she got a dress. A mothering dress, she thought.

“Aww, you look so pretty in that thing~!” Eun Kwang cooed as he touched the hem of the knee-length dress.

“I hope you burn in hell, Seo Eun Kwang.” Kyu Ri dryly said as she slapped the older guy’s hand off of her dress.

Eun Kwang chuckled, “Can’t wait till the others see you! They are going to have a heart attack.”

Kyu Ri twitched at the dress and looked in the mirror. Eun Kwang stood beside her and placed his hands onto her shoulders. Kyu Ri glared at the boy in the mirror and saw his soft smile. “You look really beautiful Kyu Ri,” Eun Kwang murmured to the girl.

Kyu Ri gulped and felt her cheeks tingle a bit. Eun Kwang then grasp her hand and led her over to a chair. Kyu Ri took a seat and Eun Kwang took out the black high heels. “Just tonight, you’ll be Cinderella,”

“Pft, don’t give me that bull-” Kyu Ri began her cold remark but as soon as Eun Kwang finished putting on her high heels and strapped them tightly.

“Just tonight Kyu Ri-ella,” Eun Kwang reassured the girl and helped her up. Kyu Ri stumbled a bit and regained her posture with the help of Eun Kwang. Eun Kwang held her hand and smiled at her.

“Let me help you,” Eun Kwang gently guided her over to the group of friends. Hyo Rin was standing in front of the mirror fixing her hair. Min Hyuk and Sung Jae were sitting side by side each other.

Hyo Rin turned around and gasped loudly. “Omo! K-Kyu Ri?” Hyo Rin approached the girl that was standing beside Eun Kwang. Hyo Rin was in a stunning grey dress with silver frills at the bottom. Hyo Rin was in some black strappy high heels.

Eun Kwang was fixing Kyu Ri’s black curled hair. Kyu Ri was indeed blushing at how she was dressed. She normally wouldn’t dress like this for anything. “Kyu Ri! You look so cute!” Hyo Rin giggled out loud which caused every guy to look at her. Sung Jae and Min Hyuk’s eyes widen at the sight of the girl.

“K-Kyu Ri N-noona?” Sung Jae stuttered out while getting up. He came over to the girl that was dressed in a black and red plaid dress. There was a black bow tie that was wrapped around her chest.

“Holy - Kyu Ri i-is that you?” Min Hyuk blinked a couple of times.

“Yup this is Kyu Ri, our Kyu Ri,” Eun Kwang and Hyo Rin grinned.

“Whoa, holy- ow!” Min Hyuk reached around the hems of her dress just like Eun Kwang did earlier. Only in return he got a slap on the hand harshly.

“Don’t touch me around there!” Kyu Ri hissed out; meanwhile Sung Jae got a good look at Kyu Ri.

“Yeah, that-that’s Kyu Ri. G-got it ma'am!” Min Hyuk saluted to the girl.

“Noona, you look beautiful,” Sung Jae stood in front of the older girl and beamed at her. Kyu Ri looked down nervously. “T-thanks Sung Jae,” Kyu Ri replied.

“For tonight I call-” Eun Kwang raised a hand.

“Uh uh! No you are not calling dibs on any girl!” Hyo Rin pointed at Eun Kwang.

“Yeah, if anyone is calling dibs, that would be me!” Min Hyuk grinned.

“No - not for you either! No one is touching Kyu Ri or me. We are only here to show you how beautiful we are. No touching!” Hyo Rin giggled out while hooking arms with the uneasy Kyu Ri.

“Alrighty! Angel dongsaeng! I’m here~ Your handsome older brother is ready to club!” Peniel came out of the dressing room.

“Hmph, stupid tie won’t cooperate with me!” Chang Sub pouted.

“I think I look good,” Il Hoon smiled brightly.

“You look good, do I look good?” Hyun Sik asked.

“You look good too,” Il Hoon answered.

Min Hyuk and Eun Kwang stood in front of the two girls and faked tears. It was like they were the parents, whose kids were going to club for the first time in their life and they would bring their future husbands home.

"You girls are so beautiful~," Min Hyuk cooed. Eun Kwang nodded in agreement.

"Aww, thank you," Hyo Rin sang, basically thanking for Kyu Ri as well.

"My little sister is a woman now," Peniel gently touched Hyo Rin's hair.

"Psh, she has been a woman for a quite while now," Kyu Ri pointed out.

"Kyu Ri noona so beautiful~," Sung Jae sang to Kyu Ri. Taint pink was on her cheeks at that moment.

“Who are you girls? I think I don’t know you..” Hyun Sik squinted his eyes at the girls.

“Stop playing around, Lim Hyun Sik. I can’t take any of this mushy complementing thing,” Kyu Ri crossed her arms. Hyun Sik pouted while the other laughed at him.

“So everyone’s ready to go, hm?” Eun Kwang looked around.

“Yep, if not, then it’s a shame,” Min Hyuk shrugged.

Kyu Ri slapped Min Hyuk’s arm, “I didn’t wear this dress just to try it on.”

“Okay, let’s go~,” Eun Kwang sang and skipped out of the door.

Hyun Sik grabbed Il Hoon’s tie and started to tug him after himself.

“Stop it! You are ruining it!” Il Hoon whined. And when he finally got Hyun Sik’s hands off of the tie, it was all crooked and pointing the wrong way.

Il Hoon pouted as he stomped his feet, “You are an , Hyun Sik hyung.”

“Language, Il Hoon.”

Il Hoon turned towards the voice, “Sorry noona,” he showed the tie to Hyo Rin, “but look at what he did to my tie! I spend a half decade on perfecting this.”

Hyo Rin giggled, “Here, let me help you.”

Il Hoon blinked as the older girl stepped in front of him and grabbed his tie to fix it.

“Noona knows how to tie this?” Il Hoon asked as he stared the girl’s slim hands work on the necktie.

“Of course, I have helped Peniel dozen of times,” Hyo Rin smiled. “Between you and me, he doesn’t know how to tie it at all. He’s still at the baby level of tying.” the older girl winked.

“Really? But his ties always seem so nice, though~,” Il Hoon said.

Hyo Rin stopped what she was doing as she stared at the taller boy, “Are you saying that I’m bad at this?”

“Oh no, that’s not what I mean~,” Il Hoon waved his hands as he quickly replied.

Hyo Rin laughed, “Babo~,” she cooed as she knocked Il Hoon’s forehead.

Then she finished fixing his tie, while the younger boy stared at her hands as she was doing it.

“Now, there you go,” Hyo Rin straightened the tie out and patted it.

Il Hoon turned around to look at the mirror, “Wow, thanks noona~,” he fixed his hair and winked at the mirror.

“Aww, Il Hoonie~ So cute~,” Hyo Rin pinched his cheeks. “Cute, cute, cute~,” she chanted as she swayed his face from side to side.

“Aaah~! Stop it!” Il Hoon laughed. Then he wrapped his arms around the girl to stop her.

“Hehee~,” Hyo Rin giggled and hugged the boy back.

After a few seconds they parted and smiled at each other.

“Guys, come on already! We are leaving~,” Chang Sub waved from the door.

Hyo Rin and Il Hoon then ran to the others, and they began their way to the club.

                        ---

“I’m pretty surprised that you have access to this place Kyu Ri,” Kyu Ri walked with Min Hyuk and Sung Jae into the doors. Music was pounding against the neon lighted walls. Everyone in the room were wearing glow in the dark accessories. As soon as they passed the bars, they were handed some glow in the dark sticks.

“I might have went here a couple of times...” Kyu Ri said to the ground of friends.

“This is...amazing, let’s go dance!” Chang Sub tugged Hyo Rin’s hand and led her away with Hyun Sik. Peniel gasped and went after the friends with Il Hoon trudging behind. The group of friends began dancing to the beat of the music.

Kyu Ri looked at her five friends dancing and having fun. Kyu Ri saw Hyo Rin’s bright smiling face and slowly her lips formed a curve upwards. For a moment there Kyu Ri forgot that Eun Kwang, Min Hyuk and Sung  Jae were standing around her.

“K-Kyu Ri! Y-you just smiled! Oh My God!” Eun Kwang spazzed in his own little spot. Min Hyuk giggled and held onto the girl’s hands.

“See I told you! Her smile is so beautiful!” Min Hyuk smiled at the girl. Kyu Ri tried to look away but only saw Sung Jae’s happy face.

“Noona, today is really a new change for you,” Sung Jae nodded his head and smiled at the girl.

“Aish,” Kyu Ri blushed.

“Yo! Kyu babe!” A voice called out from behind the group of four. Kyu Ri turned around to seeing a group of seven guys walked on over to the girl. Kyu Ri gave off an annoyed look and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Whoa, you cleaned up good this time, babe,” The boy with the pretty voice went towards Kyu Ri. Kyu Ri glared at the boy as he gently played with her curled hair.

“The do you want Jae Hyo,” Kyu Ri hissed out while swatting Jae Hyo’s hand away.

“Calm down - I’m just here to tell you to greet my younger brother,” Jae Hyo raised both hands.

“ off - I’m not here to service any type of that ,” Kyu Ri spatted out.

“Feisty, tonight,” One of the boys in the group commented which caused the rest of the boys to howl in laughter.

“Go yourself too Park Kyung,” Kyu Ri scoffed. The boys enraged in another round of laughter.

“Now, that’s not any way to treat your friends,” The shortest boy there pointed out.

“I would not consider your group as friends,” Kyu Ri rolled her eyes.

“But we consider you as an honorary female Block B member,” The boy with the happy grin nodded his head.

“Yeah! You can whoop some when you need to,” Zico, the one with his name on his cap nodded.

“Whatever,” Kyu Ri huffed out.

“Anyways, who are they?” Jae Hyo looked at the three boys. Kyu Ri turned around and saw Min Hyuk, Eun Kwang and Sung Jae a bit frighten at Block B’s appearance.

Kyu Ri let out a sigh, “This is Min Hyuk, Eun Kwang and Sung Jae - my friends from school,” With that said the three boys felt touched that they were finally considered as her friends.

“You three, this is Block B - a group of hyperactive, annoying bunch of neighbors that are my acquaintances,” Kyu Ri motioned at the seven boys.

“We’re her friends! Acquaintances, bull just say friends, babe,” Zico barked out with a silly grin.

“...ing ,” Kyu Ri growled out under her breath. “Listen quick - this is Jae Hyo, one of the pmsing es in the group,” Jae Hyo looked offended as the rest of the boys laughed out loud.

“Next is the cry baby turtle - Tae Il,” Tae Il choked and looked like he was about to cry. “Park Kyung, another in the group,” Zico pointed at Kyung and rolled on the floor.

“U Kwon, he’s the queer one that smiles at everything,” U Kwon looked unfazed and giggled. “B Bomb, he’s the gay one,” B Bomb glared at Kyu Ri as she smirked deviously at him. “Zico, he’s the wannabe badass,” The group practically laughed.

“I am not a wannabe!” Zico defended while Kyu Ri raised an eyebrow at him. Kyu Ri ignored him and then stood beside the last and tall one.

“I’m her husband,” The three boys looked at him and blinked with wide-eyes.

“ no you aren’t P.O,” Kyu Ri hissed at him while P.O shrugged and laugh. “This one is the quirky bastard one,” Kyu Ri gritted out.

“So...this group is mainly filled with...es?” Min Hyuk raised an eyebrow.

“No/Yes” Block B and Kyu Ri answered.

“Kyu Ri!” Block B all whined at her.

“What? Be happy that I’m still talking to you,” Kyu Ri chuckled. “Anyways, I’m going to find Hyo Rin,”

“Hyo Rin?! That girl you talk about?” U Kwon and B Bomb blinked at her. “Is she here?!” They demanded.

“Yes and I’m not going to introduce you two, to her because you might freak the out of her. So back off s,” Kyu Ri threatened.

“So overprotective of her...” Zico murmured.

“I will rip your arms off and tie them to your head just like an octopus - if I see you getting grabby with Hyo Rin,” Kyu Ri stalked off into the crowd; leaving the group of terrified boys behind. Once she disappeared completely, they calmed down and held their hearts.

"I swear, her threats are getting scarier each day-" Tae Il grasped his heart.

"That's not as scary as when she threaten to roast me alive for waking her up to go to work." B Bomb shivered at the thought. "She actually looks pretty in her sleep." He complimented. Just then everyone in Block B disappeared off leaving Jae Hyo with the three boys.

“Hey...is she...doing alright in school?” Jae Hyo looked at the three new faces.

“Huh?” Min Hyuk looked at Jae Hyo.

“Kyu Ri, is she doing well in school?” Jae Hyo had to ask.

“She’s doing well,” Eun Kwang nodded.

“No bullying?” Jae Hyo raised an eyebrow.

“Uhh...well...” The three looked at one another.

“There’s bullying isn’t there?” Jae Hyo frowned.

“From time to time the kids at school does that,” Min Hyuk answered.

“I see, do me a favor and protect her. She isn’t as strong as she wants you to think,” Jae Hyo said while looking at them.

“How do you...know her?” Sung Jae couldn’t help but asked.

“I’ve been her next door neighbor for quite sometime now. She didn’t open up at first but slowly...after finding out her problem - I consider us as close friends,” Jae Hyo said while smiling.

“Ah, she never speaks about you,” Eun Kwang looked at him.

“Maybe there’s a reason not too,” Jae Hyo mysteriously answered.

---

Seunii's Love Notes:

Multiple updates for today! ^^

Hope you enjoy~

Don't be afraid to leave comments. More comments equals more updates. (...I tend to forget to update sometimes..;n;)

But anyways, thank you for reading~ <3

Love You!