| Chapter 25 |

He's A T-!

After Hyo Rin and Ricky had left the ice rink, the girl had called Kyu Ri to meet the two near the hotel they were staying at.

Kyu Ri appeared with Niel; just like Hyo Rin had said she should do. The light brown haired girl looked around the cafe, looking for the overly-sweet couple.

Kyu Ri and Niel walked over the couple and sat across from them.

They spent fun time together; HyoKy couple cuddling while Kyu Ri and Niel stared at them. Niel was blushing bright red, Kyu Ri teasing him non-stop; the boy trying to make good comebacks.

Good hour later, the four friends decided to go back to their resort. Arriving at their floor - which was the same with BtoB - the four membered group had a shock of their life.

Eun Kwang was pinning someone to the wall and it seemed like he was kissing a long-haired girl.

“Hyung!” a voice erupted, and then the long-haired girl ran away and hid behind Hyo Rin.

“Noona, save me from hyung!” she cried out.

“Are my eyes lying, or is that Yook Sung Jae?” Kyu Ri raised an eyebrow while her eyes were wide.

Sung Jae lifted his head up and look at Kyu Ri, “Noona, hyung is trying to me!”

Eun Kwang dropped to the floor while gripping his heart, “A beautiful girl rejected my heart..”

Min Hyuk kicked his behind, “Man up, there is still more girls,” he nodded towards the corridor.

“Oh My God...” Ricky and Niel whispered while still shocked at what Eun Kwang had just done to the younger crossdressed boy.

“Noona,” Sung Jae called out to Kyu Ri and Hyo Rin while pouting. Hyo Rin smiled at the younger boy and placed him in the middle of the two. Sung Jae’s cheeks were bright pink and he could feel Kyu Ri narrowing her eyes at the boy with a smirk.

“We’ll protect you Sung Jae~” Hyo Rin cooed while winking.

“Yeah...Sung Jung,” Kyu Ri teased while smirking.

“Noona~” Sung Jae cried out while blushing deeply.

“You will be known as Sung Jung dongsaeng, until you take off -” Kyu Ri began while looking at the younger boy closely. “That make-up, Hyo Rin’s dress and push up bra and those heels,” Kyu Ri smirked.

“N-noona!” Sung Jae squeaked.

“Heehee, omo - I’m sorry dongsaeng but Kyu Ri has a point. Are you really wearing my bra?” Hyo Rin questioned while looking closely at the boy. Kyu Ri suddenly pulled the boy’s dress sleeve over and saw the bra strap.

“Yup,” The two girls answered at the same time. This caused the boy to cover his face from the embarrassment. Ricky and Niel went over to the girl’s side and then the five followed behind Eun Kwang and Min Hyuk.

As soon as the group of teens turned the corner, their eyes landed on a group of girls and Hyun Sik. Slim looking one, with short hair. One with medium long hair and almost disappearing eyes. And one little too buff looking with medium wavy hair. Hyun Sik was grinning from ear to ear as he fixed one girl’s hair.

The group of four heard footsteps and turned to look at the comers. Hyo Rin blinked while looking speechless. Niel and Ricky on the other hand held in their laughter. Kyu Ri just began laughing at the sight without any fear. Sung Jae nervously laughed along.

“O...oppa?” Hyo Rin stuttered out as she saw her brother in drag.

“...heh, Hyo Rin, I don’t think it’s ‘oppa’ anymore. It’s more like...’unnie’,” Kyu Ri laughed out loud while wiping her tears of happiness away.

“It-it’s not funny Kyu Ri!” One of the girls snapped in their manly voice.

“...BWAHAHA! I THINK IT IS...Chang Chang UNNIE,” Kyu Ri clapped her hands while laughing. Hyo Rin stiffed out a laughter and began laughing along as well. Chang Sub, who was in one of Hyo Rin’s pin up style dresses stomped over and began chasing the girls around.

“Haha! You run like a girl Chang Sub unnie~” Hyo Rin giggled out while hiding behind Ricky.

“Whoa,” Ricky held up his hands and protected Hyo Rin.

“Hyo Rin! Not you too! You are getting influenced by Kyu Ri,” Chang Sub pouted while tripping over the high heels.

“Woot,” Kyu Ri pumped the sky on the side lines with Niel and Sung Jae. “Why are you four cross dressed? How come the rest of you aren’t?” Kyu Ri asked while raising an eyebrow.

“We lost a bet...” Chang Sub, Peniel, Il Hoon and Sung Jae stated sadly. Eun Kwang, Min Hyuk and Hyun Sik high fived each other while laughing.

“So wait...the loser has to wear Hyo Rin’s clothes?” Niel asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah! Because we know if we touch Kyu Ri’s, she’ll skin us alive...” Min Hyuk nervously chuckled out.

“I seriously doubt - she’ll skin you alive,” Ricky commented while all of the boys turned to the blue hair and shook their heads. Ricky saw the looks and gulped to himself. “R-really?” Ricky asked while turning to face the curly light brown haired girl who was spacing out. “Wow,” Ricky let out a breath.

“So...how long does oppas and dongsaengs have to wear my dresses?” Hyo Rin went over to Peniel and Il Hoon. The two boys fidgeted around in the dress and shyly shivered at the breeze.

“Until dinner time,” Eun Kwang went over and placed his arm around Peniel’s shoulder. “Now...Penny,” Eun Kwang began while calling to Peniel who was staring at the older boy with wide eyes. “Let’s go on that Skating date~” Eun Kwang winked while tugging Peniel.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD - OUT OF EVERYONE, WHY EUN KWANG?! HYO RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN - CALL 119! CALL THE POLICE! CALL THE FBI! NYPD! SAVE YOUR OPPA/UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIE!”

“I feel bad for Peniel or...Penny,” Ricky laughed out.

“Let’s go on a double date with Eun Kwang and...Penny~ Chang Chang!” Hyun Sik took Chang Sub’s arm and wiggled his eyebrows. Chang Sub gave him a menacing look and twitched.

“Touch my or s and I’ll chop you into pieces, understand?” Chang Sub huffed and walked off with Hyun Sik.

“Understand Chang Cha- OWWW!” Hyun Sik began but then got smacked upside the head.

“YOUR HAND WAS NEAR MY ! BACK OFF !” Chang Sub growled out.

Hyo Rin smiled at the group of interesting boys and then felt someone’s arm on her wrist. She looked over saw Il Hoon blushing deeply.

“Noona...can you help me with a dress problem...?” Il Hoon blushed deeply. Hyo Rin looked at the boy dressed as a girl and nodded. Il Hoon tugged on Hyo Rin’s arm which caused her to tug on Ricky’s arm. The three left the four remaining teens.

Min Hyuk looked over at Kyu Ri to seeing her standing there with a spaced out daze in her eyes. Min Hyuk took a closer look at Kyu Ri to seeing that she has changed her outlook. It made her stand out now from before. He wondered what made her change her outlook. Min Hyuk could admit that she looked stunning but he liked how she dressed freely before.

Min Hyuk’s eyes wandered over to the boy who was staring at Kyu Ri. If Min Hyuk could remember correctly, his name was Ahn Niel in Teen Top’s group. What on earth is he and his friend doing here with Kyu Ri and Hyo Rin? Min Hyuk’s eyes narrowed at the boy. He should keep his eye on this one, he couldn’t trust Niel.

“Noona,” Sung Jae’s voice made the two other boys snap out of their trance. Kyu Ri turned to face the younger boy.

“What’s up Sung Jung?” Kyu Ri asked while blinking at the younger boy.

“...come with me,” Sung Jae took Kyu Ri’s hand and lead her off. Kyu Ri stumbled a bit and then went off with Sung Jae. With this leaving Min Hyuk and Niel with each other, they faced each other and gave each other long stares.

Min Hyuk decided to break the silence. “What are you doing here with Hyo Rin and Kyu Ri?” Min Hyuk asked or more like demanded.

“We bumped into each other on the way here...” Niel slyly lied through his teeth.

“Hmph, are you friends?” Min Hyuk raised an eyebrow.

“In some way with the two,” Niel answered.

“Some ways? What’s that suppose to mean?” Min Hyuk questioned while his eyes narrowed.

“I like one of them,” Niel bravely said. Niel shifted his eyes around.

“Which one?” Min Hyuk gripped his fists while staring at Niel.

“Kyu Ri,” Niel courageously answered which caused Min Hyuk to boil in jealousy. Min Hyuk smirked and looked at Niel.

“Kyu Ri? You like Kyu Ri?” Niel nodded his head and saw Min Hyuk approach the boy.

“What makes you think Kyu Ri will accept you?” Min Hyuk scoffed out.

“What are you trying to say?” Niel’s eyes widen at the boy.

“Because I like her too - not to mention Sung Jae really likes her as well - if you could see Sung Jae and Kyu Ri are close to each other,” Min Hyuk chuckled quietly. “If you like her as much as we do, then prove it,” Min Hyuk stated seriously. Niel’s eyes narrowed at the boy and he slowly clenched his fists.

“I will, I will prove to you that,” Niel declared. The two boys engaged into a stare off where electricity began shooting out of them.


^_^