| Chapter 16 |

He's A T-!

Hyo Rin entered the room and looked around the disco themed classroom. She entered the room and heard electronica music pounding. She looked around anxiously for her boyfriend and walked aimlessly. She grabbed a soda can and felt excited. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms around her body.

“Whatcha doing?” The voice teasingly ask the girl. Hyo Rin blushed and turned around to seeing Ricky. Ricky was sticking his tongue out at the girl in a teasing manner. Hyo Rin blushed and giggled.

“Ricky,” Hyo Rin cooed while smiled brightly at the older boy.

“Yeah babe?” Ricky raised an eyebrow at the girl.

“Like your shirt, fancy,” Hyo Rin fiddled around with the boy’s tie dye shirt.

“Well...Chun Ji-hyung chose this for me. He thinks I can pick up girls with this but the thing is, he still doesn’t know about us,” Ricky wrapped an arm around the girl’s waist. Hyo Rin giggled and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Well, let’s keep it a secret from them because they’ll slowly know,” Hyo Rin said while Ricky led her over to the dance floor.

“Secret relationships makes me feel dangerous and bad~” Ricky teased while wrapping his arms protectively around the girl.

“Another first thing with you,” Hyo Rin winked at the boy.

“Well why don’t you look at me. I’m on a roll,” Ricky chuckled while resting his forehead on the girl’s forehead.

“I heard that our classes won to go on that trip,” Hyo Rin grinned at him.

“Mmm! I have feeling that the trip will be pretty fun,” Ricky kissed the side of her forehead. “I was already excited for that trip; now I really want to go so I could hang out with you,” Ricky felt the girl kissed his cheek.

“I can’t wait to go with you,” Hyo Rin rested her head on his shoulder. Ricky hugged the girl’s body and danced with her.

“When do you think we should tell our group of friends?” Ricky blinked at the girl.

“I know if Peniel finds out...our parents will find out,” Hyo Rin sadly said.

“Your parents won’t allow it?” Ricky questioned.

“That’s the thing, I don’t know what my parents will do,” Hyo Rin bit her lip.

“Maybe I could talk to them?” Ricky suggested.

“My parents are really strict. I don’t think that would do anything Ricky,” Hyo Rin hugged the boy tightly for comfort. “Did you know, my parents don’t even allow Kyu Ri? They don’t like her - I don’t understand why either,” Hyo Rin nuzzled her head into the nook of his neck.

“Damn, your parents...” Ricky began while looking down. “Hyo Rin, I...I promise you, I’ll find a way for us to work. I will not lose this, I won’t lose you,” Ricky caressed the girl’s face. Hyo Rin looked into his eyes and smiled at him. They swayed to the music for a while; the girl’s arms around the boy’s neck, while the boy’s arms were around the girl’s waist.

Their gazes were locked to each other’s; faces slowly, but steadily approaching the other’s.

Just as their lips were going to touch, someone’s voice yelled: “Ricky~!”

Ricky and Hyo Rin quickly pulled away, turning to look at the approaching bunch. Teen Top, the ers.

Ricky sighed, “Hey guys,” he slowly loosened his grip on his girlfriend. Hyo Rin blushed and she buried her face into Ricky’s arm.

“Oh,” Chun Ji peered at the shorter figure by his friend’s side as he took a step towards the couple, “Is that Hyo Rin?”

Hyo Rin turned her head, still resting it on the older boy’s arm, “Hey~”

“It really is! What are you doing here?” Chun Ji asked with wide eyes.

“I came to enjoy the music and just wanted to roam around,” Hyo Rin shifted her eyes around.

“Oh, you should have asked oppa to give you a tour, since you don’t have your friends with you~,” Chun Ji slung an arm around the girl. Hyo Rin nervously glanced at Ricky, who had tensed up.

Ricky gritted his teeth, “She has me, hyung,” he threw a mild glare at his hyung.

“Oh nonsense,” Chun Ji waved an dismissing hand, “You have no connection with her like I do.”

Ricky gaped at the older male with open mouth and wide eyes, “You are kidding right?!”  

Chun Ji blinked at the younger male, “Uh, no?”

Ricky threw his arms in the air as he groaned. Then he turned towards Hyo Rin and pointed a finger at her, “This is why we shouldn’t talk to these baboons.”

“Yah, we are not baboons!” Chang Jo sulked, with a pout on his face.

“Yeah, not you,” Ricky shook his head, “these two are the real baboons,” he pointed at C.A.P and Chun Ji.

Both of them pointed at themselves in disbelief, “Us? Oh boy, you got it wrong~”

Ricky facepalmed as Hyo Rin giggled and hugged his arm. Ricky lowered his hand from his face, “See?”

“I know what you mean~,” Hyo Rin sang gently as she snuggled into the older boy’s arm.

“Oh, if you know what I mean~,” Chun Ji sang with a seductive voice as he wiggled his eyebrows at the girl before pulling the girl away from Ricky.

Hyo Rin stared at the guy in front of him, skinship with another boy was wrong, especially when she didn’t know the guy all so well.

“You want to get out of here? I could take you out on a date, and maybe..?” Chun Ji pinched the edge of Hyo Rin’s dress. Her cheeks burned red as she stood there; she didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to be rude by pushing him away, but she didn’t want to get molested by this guy.

“What do you say, my sweet Hyo Rinnie~?” Chun Ji breathed into the girl’s ear.

Ricky gaped at the scene; oh hell no, no one touches his girl.

“Hyung, she’s scared,” Chang Jo murmured as he tried to save the girl from the situation.

“Aww, scared? This is the way they all act at first; so sweet and pure~,” Chun Ji softly dragged his fingers down the side of Hyo Rin’s cheek.

Ricky’s line snapped, “Get your hands off of her, hyung!”

Chun Ji lifted his gaze to look at the younger boy and he blinked at him, “What did you say?”

“Get your hands off of her,” Ricky sneered as he pulled the girl out of Chun Ji’s arm.

“And with what permission are you distracting my seducing?” Chun Ji blinked at the boy.

“She’s taken hyung,” Ricky rolled his eyes, “and want to know by who?”

Chun Ji narrowed his eyes as he listened the younger boy continue.

Ricky smiled widely, “She’s taken by me, she’s my girlfriend; so keep your hands off of her, okay? Hyo Rin is off limits.”

“You’re going out with her?!” Chun Ji was baffled while the rest of Teen Top’s eyes widen. Ricky gave them a dead serious look meanwhile Hyo Rin was blushing and holding to Ricky’s arm tightly.

“How in the world...” C.A.P blinked while L.Joe fist bumped Ricky. Niel and Chang Jo patted Ricky’s back.

“We met at the club last Friday so I made my move there; now hyung, I’m telling you nicely - back off of my girl,” Ricky stated looking at Chun Ji. Chun Ji looked at the boy and chuckled.

“Alright, as a guy code - I’ll back off,” Chun Ji smirked. “Now Hyo Rin, I was wondering is Kyu Ri single?” Chun Ji moved on quite quick. Ricky stared at his older friend in disapproval.

“Kyu Ri? Oh if you plan on asking her to go out - you might want to pass. Kyu Ri wouldn’t go for guys like you,” Hyo Rin nervously answered while giggling.

“Guys like us?” Chun Ji and C.A.P pointed at themselves again.

“What Hyo Rin is saying, Kyu Ri doesn’t go for play-boys like you, might as well move on because there are plenty of pretty girls around,” Ricky smiled sweetly towards Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin nodded in agreement.

“You know, I never see you around without Kyu Ri, where is Kyu Ri?” L.Joe questioned the girl.

“I don’t know right now. She might be with one of the BtoB boys or maybe she’s off in her special place again,” Hyo Rin thought while tapping her chin. Ricky wrapped an arm around her waist.

“Special place?” Niel questioned curiously. Hyo Rin nodded and pointed up with her index finger.

“The heavens?” Chang Jo blinked while questioning.

“Why the hell would she be in heaven right now?” L.Joe looked at the youngest boy. Chang Jo shrugged while C.A.P and Chun Ji laughed. Niel looked at Hyo Rin and then knew what she was talking about. Niel thought back to what he did in the morning and wondered...Niel suddenly excused himself and left the room.

“Hyo Rin?!” A loud booming voice shouted while entering the room. Hyo Rin’s eyes widen and she turned around to seeing her older brother.

She saw as her older brother franctically looked around the disco-themed room. At some point their eyes locked to each other, and after that Peniel came striding towards the group that included Hyo Rin.

"God, I was so worried," Peniel sighed, placing a hand over his chest.

Hyo Rin giggled, "What could have happened? We are in school."

"Yeah, but you never know what kind of guy comes for you," Peniel reasoned. Then his eyes shifted to Chun Ji, whose eyes widened.

"Why me again?!" Chun Ji cried out. The others laughed at him.

"You don't have to worry, hyung. Ricky takes good care of your sister," L.Joe grinned.

Peniel looked at his sister; her boyfriend's arm around her waist.

"What's the meaning of this?" Peniel asked as he pointed at the circled arm around Hyo Rin's waist.

Hyo Rin glanced up at Ricky, who also gave a glance at the girl.

"They are going out, duh," Chun Ji rolled his eyes.

"Chun Ji!" both Ricky and Hyo Rin hissed as they glared at the boy, who had blurted out the fact.

"What?" Chun Ji stood dumbfounded, while the couple shook their heads.

"You are going out with that boy?!" Peniel shrieked. His little sister dating without giving him a notice; not accepted.

Hyo Rin shifted on her spot, "Oppa.."

"I'm disappointed in you, Shin Hyo Rin," Peniel crossed his arms, tapping his foot to the ground while he stared at his sister; waiting for an answer.

"I'm sorry; but I was afraid that you would tell mom and dad.." Hyo Rin lowered her head.

"You would deserve it." Peniel scoffed. Hyo Rin's head sank even closer to the floor.

"Hyung; it was my fault. All is my fault. I even dragged her out of school and made her ditch school. Don't blame her.." Ricky interfered, his voice becoming more quiet at the end; he became shy under Peniel's judging eye.

"So I can put my parents after your if something becomes serious?" Peniel asked, face serious and eyes narrowed.

“Oppa! Oh no, please don’t tell them!” Hyo Rin begged as she grabbed her brother’s hand.

“Hmph, I should,” Peniel pouted.

“Please, don’t! Do you want me to be sad and depressed for the rest of my life?” Hyo Rin cried out as she begged Peniel.

“Well, no,” Peniel shook his head, “but this boy has bad influence on you!”

Ricky pouted, while Hyo Rin shook her head rapidly, “No he doesn’t! He’s the sweetest boy you will ever meet, when you get to know him!”

Ricky softened; so that’s how Hyo Rin felt about him.

“So, please don’t tell our parents,” Hyo Rin begged, small tears in her eyes, threatening to pop out.

Peniel softened, “I won’t, okay?,” Hyo Rin nodded, “But! I will only do that, if you don’t ditch school again.” Peniel pointed a finger at his sister. Hyo Rin nodded happily.

“And you!” Peniel turned to Ricky, who gulped in surprise, “If you influence my sister in a bad way or you will hurt her; I will ing hang you to a tree from your balls. And if you get her pregnant, that will be the end of your life; you can say goodbye to your .” Peniel warned.

Ricky saluted, “Understood, sir!”

“Oppa!” Hyo Rin turned red as she slapped Peniel’s arm.

“Don’t worry about it but don’t tell about this to any of BtoB. It will be the end of my life; Changsub will probably cut off my if he hears..” Peniel sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

“I won’t tell anyone~,” Hyo Rin sang, playful smile on her face.

“Shin Hyo Rin, you will not tell anyone!” Peniel wide-eyedly looked at his sister.

Hyo Rin giggled, “I won’t; I just wanted to see your expression.”

Peniel pouted, while the others laughed at the sibling love.

Ricky finally could smile warmly at his girlfriend, before he wrapped an arm around the girl’s waist and pulled her close. He kissed the side of Hyo Rin’s hair, which made the younger girl giggle and look at the older boy with a warm gaze.

---

“Kyu Ri, you’re so cool!”

“Kyu Ri, you aren’t like what others say you are! You are cool!”

“Kyu Ri, you have fans now, you know?”

“Kyu Ri, let’s be friends!”

Those kept running through the girl’s mind. Kyu Ri ran her fingers through the girl’s black locks of hair. A mild headache raged through her head and she let out a groan. Her thoughts wandered off to Hyo Rin. Yes, she had a feeling that Hyo Rin might end up in a relationship with Yoo Chang Hyun also known as Ricky. She knew there was a connection when she first laid eyes on the two at the club.

“Let’s just see how the two work out...” Kyu Ri whispered. “Someone other than Peniel, BtoB and I have to watch over her. Hyo Rin, you need someone to be there when we can’t. Someone to depend on and love with all of your heart. Someone...to stand up to your parents...” Kyu Ri said while looking up at the sky. She saw the clouds moving slowly. The air was getting colder by the days. It was December and just a few more weeks it was Christmas and then their birthdays.

She looked down at the rooftop and saw the lollipop that someone had given to her and a new pack of cigarettes. She looked in the palm of her hands, the note that was attached to the lollipop.

“I Like You! <3

please don’t smoke anymore, it’s bad for you! Instead, eat this!”

“...who would ever like me?” Kyu Ri murmured while laughing. She looked at the note and laughed even more.

“I would,” A voice from below her answered her. She looked down and saw the annoying and infamous Ahn Daniel, well to her.

“Oh it’s Mister ‘I am so Bad to the Bone’, what are you doing here?” Kyu Ri asked the boy but only to be ignored.

“I would like you Kyu Ri, in fact - I already do. I like you Kyu Ri,” Niel said while smiling at her.

Kyu Ri looked at him and laughed even more. “You wrote this? You wrote this silly note?”

“It’s not silly. It’s my feelings,” Niel looked offended. This caused Kyu Ri to laugh even more and shook her head at the boy.

“You know...instead of laughing. You could just cry...” Niel stated.

“Who says I wanted to cry?! What’s it to you Ahn Daniel? What are you assuming?!” Kyu Ri demanded while leaping down from the rooftop.

“I know...you are troubled. You could just cry instead of hiding your feelings through laughter,” Niel explained in a caring tone. Kyu Ri looked at him and twitched. Kyu Ri grabbed the collar of the boy’s shirt and glared at him.

“You...don’t know anything about me. You don’t have the rights to tell me what to do. Don’t go assuming that I want to cry! What do you know!?” Kyu Ri exploded and glared at the boy in front of her.

“The looks in your eyes tell me everything. You’re lonely, you’re sad, you need someone...to hold you...” Niel placed his arms around the girl but only to get rejected. Kyu Ri then headbutted boy square on and let out a huff. Niel fell back and held his head in pain. He looked up at the girl who was trembling by herself.

“You don’t know anything about me! Don’t act like you care! No one in this school has ever cared about me! No one! No one but Hyo Rin and BtoB...they believed me when no one else did! They were there for me when I was hurt!” Kyu Ri exclaimed while teardrops fell freely from her eyes. Niel sat there staring at the girl. Now he could see that she is human, she is just like everyone else who does feel emotions. He never knew that she was this hurt.

“If anything, no one else in this damned school would ever approach me! Everyone feared me for a reason - they made me into this monster that I am. They feared because of the rumors had eaten me alive. It turned me into this,” Kyu Ri explained while tears fell down from her cheeks. Niel slowly got up from his position and went over to the girl. Kyu Ri stood there trembling and suddenly felt a pair of warm arms around her. She looked through her teary visions and saw Niel embracing her in his arms. Tears fell from her eyes and she has never felt this vulnerable before. She felt weak in his arms.

“I do care about you, I want to care about you, let me care about you, Kyu Ri. I want to get rid of that pain inside of you. Let me understand and help you. I want too,” Niel whispered to the girl and hugged her tightly in his arms. Kyu Ri didn’t reply to him - she just clawed her fingers into his shirt and pulled him tightly to her. She hugged him and sobbed softly. Niel patted his hand against her back.