| Chapter 8 |

He's A T-!

Bang, bang, bang

“Kyu babe! Open up!”

Bang, bang, bang

“Are you still sleeping in there?!”

Bang, bang, bang

“Are you dead!?”

“OWW!”

Bang, bang, bang

“YOU DON’T JUST RANDOMLY ASK IF SHE’S DEAD!”

Bang, bang, bang

You will be dead if she finds out,”

A pair of sleepy eyes gazed at the door from under the covers. The sleeping figure let out a cough and breathed heavily. The figure let out a groan and got up slowly. The figure crawled over to the door and when they were halfway there - they passed out.

“Alright that’s it! I’m breaking down this door!”

“KYU RI WE ARE COMING IN!”

Jae Hyo, who was grumpy picked the lock and opened the door. He slammed the door open and looked around the small compact house. His eyes wandered around until he saw the figure on the sidelines. Everyone else from Block B peeked in and saw a tidy small apartment. Jae Hyo looked carefully and saw that the lying figure was Kyu Ri. He dropped everything that was in his hands and rushed over to the girl. Jae Hyo picked up Kyu Ri and patted her cheek lightly.

“Kyu Ri? Kyu Ri? Wake up!” Jae Hyo shook the girl slowly.

“Kyu Ri? She’s running a fever,” Tae Il went over and felt the girl’s hot forehead.

“Mm...Jae Hyo...what are you doing here...” Kyu Ri slowly spoke while her eyes opened and closed.

“I’m taking care of you - you’re sick and you need someone to watch over you,” Jae Hyo responded. Kyu Ri shivered and let out a short cough.

“Not someone - some people,” Zico pointed out.

“Jae Hyo, why don’t you take her to bed? U Kwon, B Bomb - run to the store and get some medicine. P.O - Zico and Kyung will run down to the grocery to get something to make some soup for her. I’ll clean up the room a bit,” Tae Il ordered while each single guy saluted. Jae Hyo lifted up Kyu Ri’s body and carried her back to bed. He tucked her into bed and Kyu Ri’s eyes were drooping. He sat beside her and brushed her hair out of her face.

“Why do you help me...?” Kyu Ri’s soft voice asked the boy in front of her.

You’re my friend. The only person that was nice to me when I first came here,” Jae Hyo replied to her.

“Ahn Jae Hyo...thank you,” With that said, Kyu Ri fell back to sleep. Jae Hyo smiled at the girl and got up from his seat. He went to help Tae Il clean up the small apartment.

---

“STOP STEALING MY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. YOU FATTY!”

“BITE ME!”

“EWW, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH! I DON’T WANNA SEE THAT!”

“Oh boy,”

“You guys, you’re older than everyone here - act like it!”

“They’re just trying to have fun,”

“YEAH - IT’S A BORING DAY! WAH!”

“Are you getting the address from Jae Hyo hyung?” Hyun Sik asked.

“He hasn’t answered me but apparently he told me that Kyu Ri’s really sick. He had to break into her house to check up on her,” Sung Jae replied while sending another message on his phone.

“Well school is over in a few minutes - we need that address if we plan on going over to Kyu Ri’s place,” Hyo Rin nodded her head. The group of friends went out of the school building and went towards the gates of the school. They stood around the parking lot looking at Min Hyuk who was calling Jae Hyo. He placed the phone on speaker for the group to hear.

“Hello Min Hyuk? Hey! Stop it! Don’t put the carrots in just yet! The water needs to boil!” Jae Hyo growled out.

“Jae Hyo? What’s the address to Kyu Ri’s place?” Min Hyuk asked.

“Huh? Oh the address? Let me get someone to come get you guys,” Jae Hyo said.

---

Zico, the one that Jae Hyo had called to come pick the group up and take them over to the apartment complex. As Zico led the BtoB and Hyo Rin towards the lower side of Seoul. The air thicken and Hyo Rin clung onto Peniel and Il Hoon’s arms. As the group of friends looked around, they got death stares and dirty looks. Min Hyuk, Hyun Sik and Chang Sub got spine chills. Sung Jae walked beside Zico and looked around innocently.

Zico turned the corner with the group trailing behind him close. The fog began strolling in and this cause an eerie feeling. “We’re close by, don’t get freaked out now,” Zico smirked towards the group.

“I’m scared now,” Il Hoon squeaked out.

“Don’t worry, your pretty little head boy,” Zico reassured Il Hoon until he got snatched away from a shadow.

“AHH!” Hyo Rin squealed. Peniel held the his younger sister tightly.

“Heh, Zico brought some new play toys...” A dark voice called out. Hyun Sik and Chang Sub stood closely to each other.

“Hmm...whatever shall we do...” A playful voice chuckled darkly. Peniel, Min Hyuk, and Eun Kwang gulped.

“I say let’s get the shortest one,” Il Hoon gulped and fainted right there. Hyun Sik caught Il Hoon and began shaking.

There was a moment of silence until seven guys including Zico came out from the fog. The six boys cracked up laughing while Zico shook his head and smirked. Hyo Rin blinked and stared at them.

“Oh my God, Ri Ri’s friends are hilarious! Did you see their expressions?!” The boy with baby face laughed.

“Y-yah! Who are you?!” Peniel questioned while looking scared.

“Oh don’t you worry, you prissy. We’re friends with Ri Ri,” A killer smiling boy winked.

“You know, once Ri Ri finds out what you guys did to her friends - she’ll murder you,” The pretty faced boy flipped his bangs to the side.

“Come on, Jae Hyo called us to help guide you bunch over to the house,” The guys with the black shades nodded.

“You made Il Hoon faint!” Chang Sub shouted.

“He’ll be fine,” The boys all laughed.

“You bunch, this is BEAST. They are also Kyu Ri’s guardians, along with Block B - though Kyu Ri never admits it,” Zico introduced. “You got Dong Woon, Ki Kwang, Jun Hyung, Yo Seob, Hyun Seung and Doo Joon,” Zico pointed out.

“What’s up~”

“Yo!” The group waved happily.

“We are sorry for making your friend faint. We didn’t think we could scare him that fast,” Yo Seob giggled out.

“Oh, it’s okay - we think...” Hyo Rin answered with a smile.

“Are we close?” Sung Jae whispered to Zico. Zico looked at him and nodded. Zico raised a hand and pointed at the large run down apartment. The group of friends all looked closely to seeing Block B all screaming and standing outside.

“YAH! GET DOWN FROM THERE!” B Bomb screamed and pointed towards the girl.

“KYU RI! YOU’RE SICK! GET DOWN RIGHT NOW!” Jae Hyo worriedly shouted.

“KYU RI - DON’T YOU DARE TAKE ANOTHER STEP!” Kyung shouted.

“THE HAPPENED?!” Zico screamed while staring at his friends.

“Kyu Ri decided to play Wonder Woman and she freaking - gaaaaaaaaah,” U Kwon pointed at the girl who was standing on the apartment’s roof.

“Oh My God, Kyu Kyu! Get down right now!” Hyo Rin rushed up to the stairs and stared up towards Kyu Ri.

“How the did she get up there?!” Jun Hyung demanded.

“You all are a bad bunch of Kyu Ri sitters. We can’t even leave for a minute and you all things up,” Ki Kwang shook his head.

“You can’t blame us! She’s hard to handle!” P.O whined.

Min Hyuk looked up at the girl and bit his lip. He saw Kyu Ri standing there with her hands spread out as if she was about to fly. She looked through her pale eyes and with a dreamy expression. Min Hyuk went and stood right below her.

“Kyu Ri? If you can hear me - please come down,” Min Hyuk begged the girl.

“Mmm...nuuuu~” Kyu Ri whined which was unexpecting of her. Everyone but Block B and BEAST stared at her with a shocked expression. Even Hyo Rin was surprised at this sudden side of Kyu Ri.

“Why not Kyu Ri?” Min Hyuk talked to the girl.

“Because I feel...good up here. Min Hyukkie~ Come up here with me!” Kyu Ri cooed towards the boy while coughing. Min Hyuk’s eyes bulged out and he stared at her with pink cheeks.

“...what the ...” Hyun Sik coughed out. The rest of the boys all snickered around.

“Min Hyukkie? ...HAHAHAHA! MIN HYUKKIE! SHE SAID MIN HYUKKIE!” Chang Sub teased while Min Hyuk blushed.

“Shush! She’s sick and here you are making fun of her!” Min Hyuk pouted.

“Min Hyukkie...don’t make fun of Min Hyukkie! Or else...I’ll kill you all,” Kyu Ri’s sick and cute voice filled with a dangerous venom tune. Everyone zipped their lips and shivered.

“No-now Kyu Ri, don-don’t mind them! W-will you come down now?” Min Hyuk asked while feeling Hyo Rin giving him a supporting pat on the shoulder.

“Why Min Hyukkie?” Kyu Ri pouted with pink cheeks.

“Because you’re sick and you need to rest then when you wake up, I’ll take you out for some ice cream...?” Min Hyuk smiled up towards her.

“Promise?” Kyu Ri asked which caused Hyo Rin to coo at her.

“Mmm, I promise Kyu Ri,” Min Hyuk nodded.

“I’ll come down if...only you promise to catch me,” Kyu Ri smiled at him.

“Of course I’ll catch you - wait what?” Min Hyuk’s eyes widen.

“Catch me,” Kyu Ri inched closer towards the end.

“Y-you’re going to jump!?” Jae Hyo shrieked while everyone gathered over to where Min Hyuk was.

“Mmm!” Kyu Ri happily nodded her head.

“W-wait Kyu Ri! I’m not prepared! Oh My God! Kyuuuuuuuu Ri!” Min Hyuk screamed while holding out his arms. Kyu Ri leaped into the air and came falling down towards Min Hyuk. “OH MY GOD!” Min Hyuk leaned forward and caught Kyu Ri’s body. Kyu Ri wrapped her arms around Min Hyuk’s neck and clung onto him. Min Hyuk held Kyu Ri into his arms and passed out. She fell asleep in his arms. Min Hyuk felt his heart was going to leap out at any second due to the incident.

Hyo Rin leaned against Peniel and Chang Sub. She breathed heavily at what had just happened. “That was too close for comfort and scary,” Hyo Rin sighed while smiling.

“I think after what just happened - let’s just call it a day,” Hyun Sik stated.

“Yeah, we can just visit Kyu Ri tomorrow when she gets better,” Eun Kwang nodded his head.

“Here, I’ll take her,” Jae Hyo said.

“No, just let me bring her to bed,” Min Hyuk carried the girl up to her apartment. He opened the door to seeing it just plain white. Nothing fancy was in her house - it was just enough for Kyu Ri. He looked around to seeing not many stuff. He carried her over to the bed and placed her under the cover. He tucked her back into bed and brushed her bangs out of her face.

“Good night Kyu Ri,” Min Hyuk whispered while walking away.