| Chapter 26 |

He's A T-!

“N-noona!”

“Hold still Il Hoon!”

“B-but it hurts!”

“Well, I bet it would if you let one of your hyungs did this to you!”

“Be gentle noona!”

“Well your -hoes are pretty much stuck!”

“B-but this wedgie! Owww noooooooooooooooona~”

Ricky stood outside of the room and rose an eyebrow. He couldn’t understand Hyo Rin’s hilarious yet interesting group of friends. Her friends were far different from his group of friends. Hyo Rin then came out with a happy Il Hoon.

“Thanks noona~” Il Hoon crooned while hugging the girl. Hyo Rin smiled and fixed the boy’s long hair. “No problem, now why don’t you hang out with me and Ricky for a bit? We can drop you off with Eun Kwang and Peni - Penny” Hyo Rin giggled out.

“Okay noona~” Il Hoon beamed brightly and clung onto the girl’s arm. Ricky smiled at Hyo Rin and then slid his fingers into hers. Hyo Rin smiled and took a hold of the boy’s hand. The three of them walked down the path and entered a cafe. Ricky began leading the two towards a table and ordered cookies and hot chocolates all around.

After sitting down, Il Hoon started fidgeting in his seat while he fiddled with the hem of the dress he was wearing.

"Il Hoon, what's wrong?" Hyo Rin asked as she grasped the boy's hand. Ricky looked up at the fidgeting boy.

"The boys are staring at me.." Il Hoon muttered embarrassed. Hyo Rin looked up; the boys in the cafe were indeed staring Il Hoon's beauty.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Ricky raised an eyebrow.

Il Hoon gaped at the boy, "No, I'm not gay!" he shrieked, few turned to look back at the shrieking girl.

Hyo Rin stifled a laugh, "We get it," she said while Il Hoon leaned his head on the girl's shoulder.

"It's unfair.." Hyo Rin muttered.

"What is?" Ricky asked with a small smile.

"Il Hoon gets stares from other people. And he is so pretty~!" Hyo Rin fake cried.

Ricky started laughing while the boy leaning on Hyo Rin's shoulder lifted his head.

Il Hoon pinched Hyo Rin's cheeks while cooed, "But I can never reach the Angel's beauty level!"

Hyo Rin giggled, "Stop it~", she squealed as she tried to slap the younger male’s hands away from her cheeks.

“Hehee, noona~ you are so pretty~!” Il Hoon cooed loudly as he engulfed the older girl into her arms and squeezed her body.

Ricky pouted after he had stopped laughing. He stared at the pair in front of him in jealousy; Il Hoon was hugging Hyo Rin , while the girl was the boy’s hair with a smile plastered on her face.

Ricky drank his hot chocolate and placed the cup down roughly on the table. This got the pair in front of him look up.

“Ricky, is something wrong?” Hyo Rin peered at the boy.

The boy was mumbling something, with his eyes directed towards the table top.

“What did you say?” the girl asked, gently disregarding from the cross-dressing boy.

Ricky lifted his head, half-glared at the girl with a pout, “I said, that you two are little too close for my comfort..”

“Aww~,” Hyo Rin cooed as she leaned over the table to pinch the boy’s cheeks.

Then the girl playfully went even closer to the youngest boy, which resulted in Ricky gaping at her.

“B-betrayer!” Ricky pouted, slapping his hands on the table like a child.

Hyo Rin giggled out, before she skipped to sit next to Ricky on the other side of the table.

Finally, a wide grin splayed on the boy’s lips when the girl sat next to him.

“I swear you are going out or something,” Il Hoon reasoned as he raised an eyebrow at the two. “You are, aren’t you?”

Ricky and Hyo Rin glanced at the younger boy, before glancing at each other. The boy leaned towards the girl’s ear, “Should we tell him?”

Hyo Rin shied away from the breath in her ear, “I think we should, he won’t tell anyone.”

Then the two turned towards the boy, “Il Hoon,” Hyo Rin called gently.

“Promise that you won’t tell anyone about this, okay?” Hyo Rin made him promise.

Il Hoon nodded eagerly, “Whatever it is, my lips are sealed,” he made a gesture of locking his lips and throwing away the key.

“Since you noticed it,” Hyo Rin started and took Ricky’s hand in hers, “we are going out. I don’t know why we should deny it from you.”

“We are just keeping low profile for a while,” Ricky continued, filling up the girl’s sentence. Il Hoon smiled and nodded at the couple.

“I have to say, you two make a cute couple,” Il Hoon giggled out while beaming.

Ricky and Hyo Rin looked at one another and smiled. Ricky wrapped his arm around the girl’s waist. The trio got up from their spot and began walking out of the cafe. They walked out of the area and began making their way down the street.  

“Oh? Noona, hyung, it’s Eun Kwang hyung, Peniel hyung, Chang Sub hyung and Hyun Sik hyung,” Il Hoon pointed towards the group of friends. The group of friends were chattering and it seemed like Chang Sub and Peniel were angry.

The trio went up to the group of friends and overheard Peniel saying, “And this is why I didn’t want to go to that restaurant,” Peniel huffed out.

“Aww c'mon I didn’t think that the waiter would really hit on you like that...” Eun Kwang laughed.

“You shut the up! Don’t bull me, my god - I feel violated,” Peniel’s burning face stood out.

“It’ll be okay hyung,” Hyun Sik patted the boy’s back. Peniel sighed and shook his head.

“Well they look like they are having fun, we should go over and disturb them for fun,” Il Hoon grinned and took the older girl’s hand and led her over with Ricky.

---

“Sung Jae, is something wrong?” Kyu Ri asked while Sung Jae led the girl into his log cabin. Sung Jae went towards his bed and took his bag out. Kyu Ri went over to him and took a seat on the bed. Sung Jae took a seat beside Kyu Ri and smiled at her.

“Noona, you know...that I...I like you right?” Sung Jae fiddled with the hemming of his - scratch that out - Hyo Rin’s dress.

“Uhh yes when you aren’t crossdressing,” Kyu Ri replied while raising an eyebrow. “What about it?”

“I...I want to take you out on a date!” Sung Jae peeped out while looking at the older girl. Kyu Ri slowly turned to face the boy in front of her fully. Sung Jae’s cheeks turned bright pink and he sat firmly. “Wha-what do you say? Will you go on a date with me?” Sung Jae blinked through his bangs.

Kyu Ri searched his face for a second and she let out a laugh. Kyu Ri reached into her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief.  Kyu Ri reached out and pulled the fake hair off of Sung Jae’s head. She then leaned close to the boy and wiped off the makeup softly from his face. Sung Jae gulped and felt the older girl's soft fingers against his cheek. “If you want to go on a date with me, please tell me you are going to go as a guy. You know I’m not gay and I refuse to date gays,” Kyu Ri whispered to the younger boy. Sung Jae looked at the girl and wondered, ‘Did....did she just agree?!’


^_^