| Chapter 1 |

He's A T-!

“Uh...umm...” A shaky voice began while holding out a piece of paper in their hands. The person right in front of them stood there waiting patiently.

“Are you okay Young Jae?” The voice in front of him asked softly. The boy shivered from the breeze and gulped.

“H-Hyo R-Rin, I-I...” Young Jae began while his hands shook the paper. He handed the paper to the girl and bowed his head. “P-p-please go out with me!” He stuttered while blushing bright pink.

Hyo Rin stood there and giggled lightly. She raised a hand and took the paper from the boy. She grabbed the side of her polka dotted dress. “Young Jae, I’m really happy that you like me this much to go through all this trouble. Though...I’m sorry but I can’t go out with you,” Hyo Rin stated.

Young Jae looked up and stared at the beautiful girl in front of him. “I-I’m really sorry Young Jae, please forgive me,” Hyo Rin looked directly into Young Jae’s eyes. “I hope we can still be friends,” Hyo Rin continued while grabbing his hands.

“A-ah, o-o-of course!” Young Jae agreed immediately. When Hyo Rin heard his response, she giggled and smiled at him. Young Jae bid his goodbye first and left to attend his first class. Hyo Rin looked down at the love letter from Young Jae and smiled brightly.

“Hmph, first morning confession isn’t it...Hyo Rin?” A voice from above called out to the happy girl. Hyo Rin turned her head up to seeing one of her best friends lying on the roof with an arm over their eyes.

“Aish, Kyu Ri! Get down from there! That’s dangerous!” Hyo Rin pouted towards the girl. Kyu Ri simply ignored the girl’s demand and laid there.

“Che, so...Young Jae confessed already? He was always too slow to approach you. Considering he couldn’t even get pass Peniel and Chang Sub,” Kyu Ri dryly answered without moving an inch.

“Now Kyu Ri, you know that Young Jae is in our class. He’s shy and very sweet but the one problem is, I don’t like him that way so I feel horrible for breaking his heart,” Hyo Rin defended the poor rejected boy.

“Oh of course you would defend him,” Kyu Ri emotionlessly replied the girl.

“Now will you come down from there? We’re going to be late for first period,” The happy girl asked once again. Hyo Rin stood there staring up at her friend. After a while, Kyu Ri let out a growl and leaped up. Kyu Ri opened her pitch black eyes and stared at Hyo Rin.

Hyo Rin placed on a glowing smile and spinned around. Her polka dotted dress flowed gracefully. “Heehee! I’m glad you finally decided to cooperate Kyu Ri!” Hyo Rin giggled as Kyu Ri leaped down beside her.

Kyu Ri ran her slender fingers through her black locks and fixed her baggy loose pants. “It’s either I cooperate or you’ll never leave me alone,” Kyu Ri scowled out at the girl. Hyo Rin hooked arms with her best friend and smiled.

“You know me so well Kyu Kyu!”  Hyo Rin cooed.

“...don’t call me that,” Kyu Ri gritted out. Hyo Rin laughed and then the two left the rooftop. They went down the stairs and entered the school hallways. The students in the hallways kept chattering away that is until they looked to seeing the two popular girls.

Shin Hyo Rin is the school’s beautiful angel. She is well-known throughout the entire school and famous. She had the beauty that girls all wanted. Guys fawned over her for her bright, cute and beautiful personality. Girls are envious of her since she is one of the girls that guys all wanted. Guys wanted to be within radius of her.

On the other side, Kyu Ri is the school’s very own devil. Even though her beauty is compared to Hyo Rin, no one dares to make a remark about it. She is infamous due to her ice cold personality to everyone. People say if anyone dares look directly into her eyes, they would disappear within five days.

“Herro~ Angel~,” Peniel shouted from across the room before skipping to his sister.

“Hey, oppa~” Hyo Rin beamed and hugged Peniel. The older one chuckled and wrapped his arms around the girl tightly. Both of them giggling as they swung from side to side.

Both fangirls and fanboys squealed and cooed at the sight, even though it wasn’t that unusual when these siblings showed signs of affection and skinship.

“Oh My God, cut it out, you both are embarrassing, ” Kyu Ri grumbled and crossed her arms.

“Oh stop it, grumpy,” Eun Kwang laughed. Kyu Ri frowned at the remark.

“You two are so cute~!” Ilhoon cooed and clasped his hands together as he gazed at the two in front of them.

“Noona~,” Sungjae sang as he turned towards Kyu Ri.

“Oh My God, why is he so cozy with her?”

“Look at Kyu Ri’s face..”

“I know Kyu Ri is a beauty, but that attitude? No thanks.”

“ing . Ruining the whole school reputation.”

“I heard that she slept with 15 different guys last week... And all those guys were friends with each other. Disgusting .”

Kyu Ri seemed unamused about the comments, while her semi-friends, as she called them, frowned deeply at the comments. They could only imagine what kind of other stuff Kyu Ri had to go through.

Hyo Rin slowly disregarded from the hug with her brother. She stared at the people around them, who were the one gossiping about her best friend. She really hated it when people called her friend with many different names and hated her for no reason.

“God dammit guys! Shut the up! Do you even know why you hate Kyu Ri so much?” Min Hyuk rolled his eyes while he scoffed.

The students around them turned for a while. Then one girl decided to speak up:

“She’s so annoying - such a . That’s why we hate her.” The girl hissed out.

“Want to know a secret,” Min Hyuk walked to the girl and looked at her nametag, “Jung Bo Ra?”

Bo Ra gulped, wondering what he has to say.

“You don’t give much options for her. She has to be that way because of you people. It’s not like she can be nice to you after all that verbal abuse you have done.” Min Hyuk hissed in Bo Ra’s face.

“Cut it out, Min Hyuk. Let them be that way if they don’t have anything better to do, then let them do it,” Kyu Ri said. “It’s not like I care or something.” she continued with a roll of her eyes.

Bo Ra scoffed in a mocking manner. Min Hyuk glanced at Kyu Ri, “But Kyu Ri~,” he whined.

“Shut up and let’s go. It’s a waste of time with these peasants.” Kyu Ri spoke without emotions before she walked away with Sungjae trailing after her.

“Noona~!”

“She’s the peasant...” Bo Ra muttered as she turned back to her friends.

Min Hyuk glared at the back of her head, before Eun Kwang pulled him away, “Come on.”

BtoB members went after Kyu Ri. Hyo Rin looked little troubled about what happened.

“Hyo Rin. Shall we? You don’t want to be late, do you?” Peniel smiled at his little sister as he tugged on her hand. Hyo Rin placed a wide grin on her face as she nodded at her brother. The boy grinned back before the siblings left for their classes holding hands.

---

Kyu Ri sat in the back of the classroom corner with her head buried in her arms. She laid there quietly as everyone else chattered away. Hyo Rin was shuffling in her bag to take out an English book. In every class that she is in with Kyu Ri, she sat beside her to keep Kyu Ri company.

“I still find it interesting how she sleeps in every class...” Sang Min, one of Hyo Rin’s friend commented while looking back at the sleeping girl.

Hyo Rin smiled at the boy and opened her notebook. “Well, I think you should know that she’s always like that,” Casper pointed out. Casper was another one of Hyo Rin’s close friends. “You guys have been friends for so long, yet you still don’t know her like Hyo Rin does,” Casper remarked while smirking.

“Oh Casper, don’t be like that to Sang Min,” Hyo Rin beamed at her friends. Shin, who was sitting in front of Kyu Ri turned around and nodded his head.

“Yeah, Casper listen to your lover. Obey her orders,” Shin teased while chuckling.

“Shaddap Shin or else I’ll knock your Adam’s Apple down,” Casper blushed while Hyo Rin giggled out loud.

“Oh, I know you will try your best to get to know Kyu Kyu,” Hyo Rin smiles.

“I told you to not call me that...” Kyu Ri grumbled out.

“Ah! She awakes!” Sang Min’s eyes widen and gasped.

“Why good morning Kyu Kyu,” Kyu Ri opens one eye and stared darkly at Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin didn’t seem to be bothered by her best friend’s action.

“Heehee, did you finish yesterday’s book report,” Hyo Rin questioned.

“Hn,” Kyu Ri didn’t answer fully.

“Kyu Kyu, you might get in trouble if you didn’t do it,” Shin rested his head on Kyu Ri’s table. Casper and Sang Min was baffled at how bold Shin was. Well, mainly Sang Min was.

“... off,” Kyu Ri replied to him. Shin looked horrified for a moment. Casper shifted his eyes around and burst out laughing. “...HAHAHA!”

“You deserved that,” Sang Min coughed out.

“It was out of love!” Shin defended while pouting slightly at the girl. Hyo Rin snickered and patted Casper’s back for comfort.

“Breathe Casper, breathe,” Hyo Rin laughed as well.

“...that is some tough love then,” Sang Min retorted at the younger boy.

“I know deep down inside Kyu Ri likes me,” Shin nodded in determination.

“...no I don’t,” Kyu Ri sat up and leaned back in her chair. With that comment, Hyo Rin and Sang Min burst out laughing.

“B-but!” Shin stuttered. Kyu Ri looked at the boy in front of her with her sleepy eyes.

“What’s your name again?” Kyu Ri raised an eyebrow at the boy. Casper was practically rolling on the floor laughing.

“...HAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD - LET ME HAHAH - BREATHE!” Casper laughed at Shin’s defeated expression.

“My heart,” Shin went into a corner and sulked it off. A tiny black storm cloud hovered over the teenage boy’s head.

“No, seriously, what was his name?” Kyu Ri blinked. Hyo Rin patted the girl’s shoulder. Sang Min smiled at the scene.

“His name is Shin. He’s been in every class of yours since Freshman year,” Casper calmed down and replied.

“Oh, damn it. I’m sorry, Shin,” Kyu Ri looked over at the sadden boy in the corner.

“N-no...it’s okay. My heart is just broken now,” Shin sighed while tear streaks came down from his cheeks.

 


Seunii's Love Note: Here is the first chapter of this story. Let's see how this goes