| Chapter 4 |

He's A T-!

“It seems that we are in this class?” A group of six boys blinked while looking through the windowed classroom. The classroom did not have a door because it was a walk in classroom. Though there was a door at the back of the room.

“Well let’s enter and get our seats?” Chun Ji, the pretty boy in the group pushed past the group of boys and walked into the class.

“OH MY GOD, CHUN JI!” All of the girls screamed out loud while Chun Ji shoots a wink at all of the girls. The rest of Teen Top sighed at the boy’s careless actions and walked on in as well.

“All of Teen Top is in this class?! Oh My God,” The girls all giggled out loud. The boys all groaned in annoyance. Teen Top walked down the aisle of desks and took a seat in the back of the room besides two of the girls who didn’t seem to notice them. As the group of boys got seated down they noticed the two girls from the morning.

“Heehee! Kyu Kyu, listen to this!” The pretty girl with the big red and white bow on her hair changed the music with her iPod. The girl in the chained black leather jacket sat back in her desk with her feet resting on the desk plugged her ear with the earbud.

After a while of silence, she responded, “...won’t your brother get upset if he heard you listening to rap music, Hyo Rin?”

“B-but it’s so good...you won’t tell him would you Kyu Kyu?” Hyo Rin nervously smiled at her friend.

“Whatever,” The girl smoothly murmured out.

C.A.P, the oldest in the group nudged the boys and pointed at Hyo Rin. “She’s pretty cute,” C.A.P smirked.

“You’re going to commit to something?” L.Joe, the silent blond haired boy, questioned.

“What? You know that she’s cute,” C.A.P commented while wiggling his eyebrows.

“For a cute girl, I wish you good luck,” Chun Ji encouraged the older boy. Ricky, the second youngest looked at Hyo Rin and blushed slightly at how there was a cute and innocent aura around her. C.A.P got up from his seat and went over to the two girls in the back corner listening to music.

C.A.P pulled a chair in front of the two girls and as soon as C.A.P sat down; he felt a spine chill shivering black aura fill the area. He slowly looked up to seeing a pair of pitch black eyes glaring straight toward him. Then he glanced over to seeing a pair of beautiful brown eyes with sparkles around her.

“Umm...can we help you with something?” The girl with the sparkling eyes questioned. C.A.P regained his posture and smirked deviously at the girl.

“Did it hurt when you fell from the heavens? Because you are an angel in my eyes,” C.A.P smoothly asked which caused his friends to all raise an eyebrow. What kind of a pick-up line was that? That was horrible.

“Oh...Oh my,” The girl blinked at him and gasped. As for the girl beside her just simply rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Do you have a map? Because I got lost in your beautiful, beautiful eyes,” C.A.P said while smiling at the girl. The girl just simply let out a happy giggle.

“Heehee, oh my - thank you; it is certainly flattering. Kyu Ri, do you hear him?” The girl giggled out.

“I’ve heard just enough him and his ty pick up lines,” Kyu Ri coldly muttered.

“Ah, Kyu Ri? Is that your name? What a pretty name for a pretty girl,” C.A.P turned to Kyu Ri and smiled at her. Kyu Ri shifted her eyes and stared at C.A.P.

“I suggest you leave now before I show you how pretty I get,” Kyu Ri growled out. “You are simply wasting our time with your petty compliments. You will definitely not get anything from us if that is why you are here. If I need to repeat myself in a way that you will understand, you - Mr. Tough Guy with ty pick-up lines, will not get any . Do I make myself clear?” Kyu Ri stated while narrowing her eyes. C.A.P’s cheeks turned bright pink.

“Oh Kyu Ri, he’s just being nice...” Hyo Rin blinked at her friend.

“There’s nothing too nice about him Hyo Rin, considering he has condoms in his front shirt pocket,” Kyu Ri swiftly pulled out of C.A.P’s pocket and threw it in C.A.P’s face.

“Oh My!” Hyo Rin gasped.

“Now get the out of our faces,” Kyu Ri nodded her head for him to leave. Shamelessly C.A.P left the area and reached his friends in an embarrassing manner. Chun Ji and L.Joe clapped their hands.

“That girl,” L.Joe pointed towards Kyu Ri. “Just told you,” L.Joe high fived Chun Ji.

“She ed up your day,” Chun Ji laughed out loud.

“Freaking ,” C.A.P muttered.

“She is not a , you were too careless. Plus she was just simply protecting her friend from Mr. ty Pick Up Lines,” L.Joe defended the girl.

Chang Jo, the youngest shifted his eyes around and tapped his chin. “I don’t think she is a , hyung,” He looked at the older boy. Niel looked at Kyu Ri and Hyo Rin. He could admit that Hyo Rin was attractive and beautiful. Though Kyu Ri was on the same level of beautiful as well; but there was something interesting about her. She held a mysterious aura around her.

“I would like to see you go over there and try something with her,” C.A.P glared at the blond. L.Joe shrugged his shoulders and looked over at the two girls. Hyo Rin was looking at her iPod meanwhile Kyu Ri was sitting there with her eyes closed.

“Fine, I will,” L.Joe scoffed and got up from his seat. L.Joe swiftly walked on over to the two mysterious girls. Hyo Rin looked up to seeing the new boy. Hyo Rin blinked and smiled at the boy.

“Umm...can I he-” Hyo Rin began but then saw Kyu Ri held up a hand.

“If you are here to try to give us bull pick up lines, get the out along with your friends because we are not interested,” Kyu Ri said without opening her eyes. L.Joe’s eyes widen as he just got a mouth full from the girl.

“W-whoa - straightforward aren’t you? But that’s not why I’m here,” L.Joe defended while sitting down in the chair in front of them. Kyu Ri slowly flickered her eyes open and stared at L.Joe.

“T-then can we help you with something?” Hyo Rin giggled out while smiling at him.

“Just here to talk. I was wondering if you want to be friends?” L.Joe offered.

“...Uhh friends? Hmm...not that kind of friend right? I assume that friend of yours could come off as a Offender,” Hyo Rin tilt her head from side to side. Her cheeks were pink.

“Oh, never! I would never be like C.A.P - he’s just...that kind of guy with Chun Ji, just to tell you two,” L.Joe leaned in and whispered.

“Heehee, okay we’ll be friends. I’m Hyo Rin and this is Kyu Ri,” Hyo Rin grinned at L.Joe.

“I’m L.Joe, Lee Byung Hun is my real name,” L.Joe greeted.

“HEY I AM NOT A OFFENDER!” Chun Ji and C.A.P shot up from their seats and went over to the trio.

“Oh My Goodness,” Hyo Rin laughed and covered .

“Don’t believe his bulls,” C.A.P pouted.

“Coming from you, I don’t believe you,” Kyu Ri scoffed.

“Aish, Lee Byung Hun - you little ,” Chun Ji and C.A.P huffed while glaring at the blond.

“Bite me C.A.P - Chun Ji,” L.Joe smirked.

“Hey! L.Joe, Chun Ji, C.A.P - don’t hang out with that wicked from the west and ,” Some girls in the class shouted while coming over to the group in the back of the class. One girl practically clung onto C.A.P’s arm.

“Yeah! Don’t hang out with those two s!” Chun Ji’s fangirls cried out.

“Whoa, whoa girls, what is going on?” C.A.P blinked in confusion.

“Don’t hang out with these two! They are bad news! Especially Ruthless Kyu Ri!” A girl beside L.Joe.

“I sense jealousy~” Chun Ji cooed while wagging a finger at his fangirls which caused them to giggle in a flirtatious way.

“How are they bad news? They seem like regular girls to me,” L.Joe blinked while he looked over to seeing an indifferent Kyu Ri and a worried Hyo Rin.

“Hyo Rin for one is always seen around the BtoB boys!”

“That’s because BtoB are my friends! Peniel is my older brother!” Hyo Rin said while looking at her classmate.

“Sounds like jealousy~” Chun Ji sang.

“Tsk, don’t call Hyo Rin, a ‘’ because you are worse than her. Just because Hyo Rin has BtoB surrounding her, they are just friends, as for you - Min Jae, I hope you don’t mind me texting all of your twenty boyfriends what you did,” Kyu Ri held out her phone and there was a video message with Min Jae’s face on it.

“...you definitely live up to your name you ruthless ,” Min Jae scoffed and walked away.

“Hmph, since people refer me to a ‘Ruthless ’, I might as well live with it because there is simply no point fighting it. It would be a waste of my energy. Hyo Rin, as long as we know the truth, no one else can hurt us,” Kyu Ri said while whispering the last part to Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin smiled at her best friend and nodded.

“People can say whatever they want about us. It doesn’t hurt us,” Hyo Rin smiled brightly.

Slowly all of the fangirls disappeared and went off doing whatever they did before. Teen Top looked at the two girls and wondered. What did they do to make the whole school talk about them in that way. Was it a classroom thing or a whole class thing?

The classroom bell rung and everyone began walking to their next classes. The two girls packed up their bags and got greeted by a hug from Peniel to Hyo Rin. Kyu Ri’s bag was slung over Sung Jae’s shoulder.

“Noona, Min Hyuk said something about hanging out this afterschool?” Sung Jae questioned while looking at the girl hopefully.

“Oh...mmm,” Kyu Ri nodded.

“How was your class?” Peniel asked his younger sister.

“History class is usually the same oppa,” Hyo Rin nodded and hugged her older brother’s arm.

“Aww my poor Angel. Don’t listen to those jealous girls, you are beautiful” Peniel smiled at the younger girl.

“Shorty you are SO BEAUTIFUL~” Hyun Sik sang while hugging Peniel and Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin giggled out loud. Teen Top looked over at the group of friends and shifted looks around the group.

“YOU MAKE ME SUICIDAL SUICIDAL DAMN ALL DESE BEAAAAAAAAAAAAUTIFUL~” Chang Sub sang towards Hyo Rin and Kyu Ri. Hyo Rin held in her giggle and covered at Chang Sub’s singing.

Kyu Ri’s eyebrows furrowed up and as soon as Chang Sub faced the girl. Kyu Ri leaned in and said, “...shut the up Chang Sub,” Chang Sub’s happy face turned into a shocked expression. Eun Kwang and Min Hyuk bursted out laughing loudly. Teen Top chuckled to themselves and was really amused by this group of friends.

“...HAHAHAHAHA! DISSED IN THE FACE,” Il Hoon pointed at the sad Chang Sub and laughed.

“Aww Chang Sub oppa, it was sweet of you though,” Hyo Rin patted the poor boy’s back.

“...so hurtful yet beautiful Hyo Rin makes my heart sing again,” Chang Sub wiped his tears away.

“Alrighty, let’s get going!” Eun Kwang and Min Hyuk sang while hooking arms with Kyu Ri. They both picked up the girls and walked off.

“Y-YAH! WHAT THE ARE YOU TWO ING DOING! LET ME DOWN!” Kyu Ri screamed while her cheeks flushed pink.

“AWW SHORT KYU RI CAN’T DO ANYTHING~ AWAY WE GO MIN HYUK HURRY!” Eun Kwang shouted while laughing.

“TALLY HO! DON’T WORRY KYU RI, TRUST US~” Min Hyuk grinned from ear to ear.

“Y-YAH! STOP IT! LE-LET ME DOWN!” Kyu Ri shouted while pouting slightly.

“OI! WAIT FOR US!” Hyo Rin chasing after the trio that walked off first.

“HEY! DON’T LEAVE US!” Il hoon, Peniel and Sung Jae ran.

“BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ALL OVER THE WORLD~ I COULD BE CHASING BUT MY TIME WOULD BE WASTING~” Chang Sub and Hyun Sik sang happily while running.

“...what a weird bunch,” Chang Jo and Chun Ji said while blinking.

“They seem like loads of fun,” L.Joe smiled while C.A.P snickered.