| Chapter 29 |

He's A T-!

Hyo Rin had her eyes blindfolded by Ricky. Ricky guided the girl to an area. Hyo Rin held her hands close to Ricky. “Just a little closer Hyo Rinnie,” Ricky cheered.

“Aiyo, first thing in the morning,” Hyo Rin giggled out.

“You’ll love it - I’m sure,” Ricky grinned.

“Whatever you do, I’ll love it,” Hyo Rin pointed out. Ricky lead Hyo Rin into a room. She felt warm feeling around her. Ricky helped the girl sit down on a cushion. Ricky smiled and then the soft music in the background.

“Ricky?” Hyo Rin began but then she heard him ‘shh’ing her. Ricky helped took off the blindfold from her eyes and then she opened her eyes. She took a glance around the area to seeing that they are in the main hang out room. The boy grinned and opened up the basket beside him.

Hyo Rin turned her body around and saw rose petals and lighted candles everywhere. Hyo Rin felt her heart beat at the beautiful sight in front of her. She saw the fireplace was lighted as well.

“Picnic for breakfast?” Hyo Rin asked and Ricky nodded in a happy way.

“I figured you might love it,” Ricky said while spreading out the food.

Hyo Rin laughed, “At least I get to eat~”

After Ricky had spread out the food, he seated himself next to the girl. “Now,” he started, “What do you want to eat first?”

The younger girl pointed out at the food she would eat - first – and Ricky kindly filled a plate for her before filling his own plate.

“Thank you Ricky!” Hyo Rin smiled brightly. Ricky blushed and kissed her cheek lightly. Ricky began filling up his plate and sat beside her. The two began eating and chatting to each other. From time to time Hyo Rin would feed Ricky and he would reciprocate the action.

“Hyo Rin,” Ricky began.

“Hm? Yes Ricky,” Hyo Rin looked at him curiously.

“I like you,” Ricky stated.

“Heh, Ricky...” Hyo Rin beamed at the boy.

“I like you best when you smile,” Ricky commented while raising a hand. He softly touched her cheek and smiled. Hyo Rin blushed at his action.

“I like you best when you laugh with me,” Ricky tickled the side of her waist. Hyo Rin let out a giggle.

“I also like you best when you...” Ricky leaned closer to the girl. Hyo Rin felt as if time had frozen. Hyo Rin stared into his eyes and felt his hot breath breathing against her skin. “kiss me,” Ricky pressed his lips against hers.

Hyo Rin’s eyes closed almost automatically as she kissed the older boy back. She felt as if her heart first stopped then started thundering heartbeats.

The boy’s lips felt soft against hers; the kiss was not too rough nor was it too soft. Hyo Rin slid her hand around the boy’s neck and began pressing her body against his. Ricky automatically wrapped his arms around the girl’s small frame.The two stood there kissing for what it seemed like eternity. Neither teen tore away from each other.

---

Ricky swung his arm with Hyo Rin’s. Hyo Rin giggled and felt her red dress flowing to the wind breeze. Ricky led the girl over to a boat that was by the dock. Ricky paid for two seats and took the life jacket. He placed one on for Hyo Rin and placed the other for himself.

“Oh this is exciting~” Hyo Rin giggled out. Ricky began leading the girl over to a boat - steadying himself because he didn’t want any accidents. Hyo Rin entered the boat with Ricky after her. The two fasten their seatbelts and Ricky took ahold of the boat first.

“Away we goooooooo~!” Ricky began steering the boat with Hyo Rin sitting back and enjoying the breeze. Hyo Rin looked around the area and saw the beautiful scenery.

“How do you like the view Hyo Rinnie?” Ricky asked while placing the boat on auto. He sat back with Hyo Rin and placed an arm around the girl’s shoulder.

“It’s beautiful Ricky,” Hyo Rin commented.

“I’m glad you like it,” Ricky kissed the side of the girl’s head.

“This has been a wonderful day Ricky, thank you,” Hyo Rin rested her head on the boy’s chest.

“Just wait, there is one more surprise,” Ricky winked at her.

“Oh? What is it?” Hyo Rin asked while her eyes twinkled.

“It’s a surprise - I can’t tell you! Heehee - it would ruin the point of it being a surprise,”  Ricky pointed out.

“Oh fine, be sneaky then,” Hyo Rin giggled.

“Heehee! You’ll love it though baby,” Ricky smiled.

---

Ricky began leading Hyo Rin towards an isolated and quiet place. Ricky saw the curious look upon the girl's face. Hyo Rin blinked and then saw lights upon a tall tree. Hyo Rin felt Ricky tugging her over to the tree.

"Ricky..." Hyo Rin began and then saw the tree lighted up and she gasped.

"Hyo Rin...I," Ricky began and then let Hyo Rin walked up towards the tree. Hyo Rin saw the letters lighted up.

I love you Hyo Rin from Ricky

Hyo Rin gasped and smiled at Ricky. Ricky nervously smiled and went up to her. Hyo Rin wrapped her arms around the boy and blushed. "I love you too Ricky," Hyo Rin said while smiling. Ricky hugged the girl and kissed her softly on the forehead. "I love you Hyo Rin, my beautiful girlfriend,"

After a while, the two were sitting under the lights. Hyo Rin looked at Ricky and smiled.

"How did you manage to do all of this?" The girl questioned.

"Had some help from my friends," Ricky nodded his head.

"Teen Top? Heehee," Hyo Rin raised and eyebrow while laughing.

"And Infinite," Ricky pointed out. Hyo Rin smiled and hugged her boyfriend tightly.

“It’s beautiful though Ricky,” Hyo Rin cuddled up to the boy.

“We should probably start heading back,” Ricky rested his head upon the girl’s head.

“But I want to stay here with you...” Hyo Rin cooed.

“I do too but the bus will leave if we don’t head back now,” Ricky took the girl’s hands. Hyo Rin looked at him and nodded her head. “Let’s go,” Ricky smiled and took her hand. Ricky began leading the girl back to the cabin.  

---

Kyu Ri sat at the window sill with the earphones on. She stared outside the window and yawned. She rested her head against the wall and shut her eyes for a brief second until a vibration began disturbing her slumber.

Kyu Ri snapped her eyes open and she looked to seeing, 'Yo Baby Kai'. Kyu Ri twitched and answered the phone call.

"Can I help you?" Kyu Ri asked.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaby, when are you coming back?!" Kai's voice echoed while whining. Kyu Ri cringed and twitched.

"...don't call me baby," Kyu Ri hissed out.

"But baby~" Kai cooed through the phone.

"...I'm coming back tonight - in an hour or so," Kyu Ri said while sighing. There was a moment of silence until Kai gasped.

"Oh! I'll come get you!" Kai cheered. Kyu Ri shook her head.

"...don't. It'll be cold, you'll get sick if you wait up too late," Kyu Ri said while looking down. Kai let out a happy sigh.

"Kyu Ri...you care about me? That's so...sweet and cute of you," Kai sounded like he was about to cry. Kyu Ri remained silent and didn’t say anything. “It makes me feel touched that you care about me like that Kyu Ri,” Kai chuckles slightly which caused Kyu Ri to rolled her eyes.

In the corner of the room, Niel yawned lightly and sat up. He looked around to seeing no one in sight. He turned his head over and saw Kyu Ri sitting on the window sill. She was talking to someone on the phone. Niel tilted his head and blinked at the girl. He remained silent and listen in the phone conversation.

“...Do you really have to act like that Kai?” Kyu Ri asked while sighing.

“What? Act like what?” Kai teased innocently. “I don’t understand what you are saying,” Kyu Ri’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Like that, act like you...like me,” Kyu Ri gently said while biting her lip. Niel blinked and wondered, ‘Is she...talking to a guy? It doesn’t seem like Hyo Rin...’

“But I do like you though Kyu Ri, you know - I don’t act like this to anyone,” Kai simply explained.

“What do you mean Kai?” Kyu Ri was confused.

“I only act like this to you and only you,” Kai admitted.

“But why me?” Kyu Ri curiously asked. Niel’s eyes shook and he didn’t know what to do. Was there another rival for him?

“Like I said before, I like you,” Kai confessed.

Kyu Ri began laughing lightly. “Heh, don’t say that-” Kyu Ri smiled.

“I’m not joking about it Kyu Ri. I’m not laughing either. I love you,” With Kai saying that, Kyu Ri’s eyes widen and she was breathless. She gulped and let out an awkward cough.

“...what do you love about me?” Kyu Ri bitterly whispered for him to hear.

“Should there be a reason why I love you?” Kai smoothly asked.

“There should for me,” Kyu Ri firmly said.

“I like everything about you from the moment I met you. Sounds cheesy but when I first laid eyes on you, it felt like love at first sight for me. You aren’t like regular girls Ryu Kyu Ri,” Kyu Ri could imagine Kai smiling over the phone. Kyu Ri’s eyes widen when she heard him call out to her by her full name. She remembered that she didn’t tell him her real name at all.

“H...how do you...” Kyu Ri stuttered.

“Like I said, from the moment I first laid eyes on you...at the orphanage,” Kai softly said to her.

“Orphanage...?” Kyu Ri blinked and tried thinking back.

Hey, do you wanna share a cookie with me?” Kai called out in a childish voice. Kyu Ri’s eyes widen and then remembered encountering a boy around her age when she was younger. Kyu Ri compared Kai to the young boy and gasped out. Tears filled her eyes and she felt her lips trembling.

“...Jong In, t-that...that was you?” Kyu Ri asked and Kai let out a small chuckle.

“I’m glad you remember me,” Kai said.

“After the day that I got adopted by Grandma Ryu...we lost contact. I thought...I thought you would be angry with me for not finding you...” Kyu Ri confessed.

“I wasn’t angry at all - I tried my best to look for you,” Kai began. “And I found you, luckily,” Kyu Ri let out a small laughter.

“Jong In...” Kyu Ri whispered to him.

“Kyu Ri, do you believe now when I say that I like you enough to love you?” Kai asked.

“Y...you loving me? I...I don’t know,” Kyu Ri shyly whispered.

“There shouldn’t be any confusion, I love you Kyu Ri. Ever since we were younger - I love you to the point that I rejected all of the other girls' confessions,” Kai stated.

“Why did you do that?” Kyu Ri questioned while feeling warm inside. She smiled and didn’t know what to say.

“Simple, no one can compare to...Ryu Kyu Ri,” Kai stated while spacing out her name.

Kyu Ri felt her cheeks blushing. “Idiot - those girls like you,” Kyu Ri dryly said.

“Yet I love you, nothing is stronger than love,” Kai remarked.

“Jong In...” Kyu Ri sighed.

“When you come back, I have a surprise for you,” Kai pointed out.

“Maybe I shouldn’t come back - knowing you will be waiting for me and have something for me,” Kyu Ri teased lightly.

“Yah, I’ll come find you,” Kai pouted.

“Okay - okay, I’ll be home soon,” Kyu Ri said while sighing.

“Good - I’ll see you soon baby~” Kai tried bidding his goodbyes.

“Don’t call me bab-” Kyu Ri began but got hushed by Kai’s shushing.

“You are my baby and you can’t stop me from calling you baby,” Kai playfully said.

“Kai,” Kyu Ri called out.

“If anyone else calls you baby - they will face my wrath,” Kai firmly said. “You are my one and only baby,” Kai remarked.

“...fine, call me baby then,” Kai cheered over the phone.

“Awh yeah! We are now in a relationship. I’m making our relationship true - ever since that kiss,” Kai giggled.

“...sigh,” Kyu Ri shook her head.

“Call me oppa!” Kai cooed.

“ you,” Kyu Ri retorted in return.

“Ouch baby, just once!” Kai begged.

“Good bye Jong In....oppa,” Kyu Ri whispered and hung up the phone quickly. Kyu Ri let out a breath and held the phone close to her. Her cheeks were flushed pink and she couldn’t believe she did that. She bit her lip and then shook when her phone vibrated again. She blinked and looked at the phone. She gazed down and saw a text message.

From: Yo Baby Kai

Baby Kyuuuu, ♥(ノ´∀`)

you called me oppa! Why are you so cute?! (。♥‿♥。)

Anyways, I’ll be waiting for you by your school so...I’ll see you then, I’ll be sure to wear comfy and cozy clothes so don’t worry about me.

I love you Kyu Ri

<3 K.J.I

Kyu Ri blushed and couldn’t help but smile and she texted back.

To: Yo Baby Kai

I’ll meet you soon Jong In. Make sure to wear your scarf and a big coat. It’s...cold outside - I’ll meet you at the gates, okay?

R.K.R.