| Chapter 31 |

He's A T-!

Kyu Ri was leaning against the fence that circled around the school. Her arms were crossed as she stared ahead.

Teen Top was laughing at their own jokes next to her.

“Aren’t you going home?”

Kyu Ri looked up to see Niel standing next to her, his hands were shoved into his pockets.

“I, uh.. Someone is coming to pick me up, so I will wait for him,” Kyu Ri nodded.

“Oooh, Kyu Ri has a date, huh?” Chun Ji sang, as he quickly diverted his attention to the girl instead of his friends.

“Shut up, Chan Hee,” Kyu Ri muttered, “He’s only coming to pick me up, dimwit.”

Chun Ji shrugged, “Seems like a boyfriend.”

Kyu Ri huffed in annoyance, before looking up when her name was called. There he was, her companion to go home with. Teen Top all looked over at who called the girl beside them. They all saw a decent guy walking over to the girl.

“Hey, you didn’t leave yet,” Kai said as he stopped in front of the girl; the sentence was more of an understatement than a question.

“Well, you promised to come, so I made sure that you get kept your promise. Otherwise I would have pummeled your ,” a lopsided grin was plastered on the girl’s lips.

Kai wrapped an arm around the girl’s shoulder, “Aww, baby~ Don’t be mean~” Kyu Ri didn’t shake his arm off which surprised the group of boys beside her.

“Excuse me,” Niel started, making the boy, who was basically embracing Kyu Ri, to look at him, “but who are you?” Kyu Ri felt Niel’s gaze upon her and didn’t say anything. She remained silent and looked away.

“Oh dense Niel, don’t you see? It’s obvious that they are in a relationship. This is Kyu Ri’s boyfriend,” Chun Ji nudged the tall but younger boy. Niel didn’t move an inch and stared at the two.

“Are you...two dating?” Niel asked while waiting for the girl to admit it herself. Kai looked down to the girl and saw that she didn’t say anything. Kai shifted his eyes towards Niel and smirked to himself.

“I’m Kai,” Kai began while lifting a hand to shake Niel’s hand. Niel cautiously shook Kai’s hand. “I’m Kyu Ri’s neighbor and...”

“And?” Teen Top all asked while looking at him and her.

“Well you tell me, am I her brother, her cousin, her lover or...what?” Kai teased.

“Well you two don’t seem related...” Chang Jo and Ricky blinked.

“Maybe cousin?” C.A.P guessed.

When Kai was about to tell them but got held back by Kyu Ri. Kyu Ri tugged his hand and gave him a firm stare. Niel remained quiet and didn’t know what to say or do. He was curious who Kai was.

“Stop fooling around Kai. Anyways, he’s my boyfriend,” Kyu Ri simply said. Chun Ji crossed his arms and smiled. As for the rest of Teen Top remained shocked, “Now let’s go home - I’m tired,” Kyu Ri turned away and began walking off first. Kai waved goodbye towards everyone and rushed after the girl.

“...I didn’t think that they would be dating...” L.Joe’s eyes widen.

“They seem suited for each other,”

“But...doesn’t Niel hyung like Kyu noona?” Chang Jo suddenly questioned out loud. Niel’s eyes widen and he stared at the younger boy.

“W-WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” Niel let out a girly squeal.

“Hyung, you seem like you like Kyu noona - a lot,” Chang Jo stated clearly. Everyone looked over at Niel who was blushing deeply.

“Do...do you like Kyu Ri?” C.A.P asked.

“I...I...” Niel didn’t know how to answer.

“It’s okay if you do like her,” L.Joe reassured him.

“Just admit it - it’s not like we are going to beat you up,” Chun Ji pointed out.

“Do you like Kyu Ri?” Niel looked at everyone and nodded his head.

“I do like her but...” Niel confessed.

“But?” Teen Top leaned towards the blushing teen.

“There’s a lot of competition,” Niel pouted.

“Who and who?” Chun Ji asked.

“Well..there is Sung Jae, Min Hyuk and that one guy just now...” Niel counted his fingers.

“Whoa, wait - Sung Jae and Min Hyuk?” Ricky blinked.

“Yeah...” Niel nodded.

“Haha, Sung Jae told me he looked up to Kyu Ri as an older sister. So he loves her like a sister. As for Min Hyuk hyung? He doesn’t like Kyu Ri that way, he cares a lot for her though,” Ricky explained while smiling.

“So...” Niel blinked while thinking back to the moment he met up with Min Hyuk. “He lied...” Niel felt stupid.

“The only guy left is Kai -” C.A.P smiled. “Who knows who that guy is,”

“But Kyu Ri just said that they are in a relationship,” Chun Ji tapped his chin.

“Well all that’s left to do is give up,” L.Joe leaned against the fence.

“You piece of ,” Chun Ji glared at the blond head.

“What?!” L.Joe snapped.

“You don’t give up that easily! What kind of friend are you?!” Chun Ji huffed.

“You....er,” L.Joe stuck out his tongue.

“...Kyu Ri is right - now I’m dubbing this couple as ChunJoe,” C.A.P shook his head.

“Don’t worry Niel hyung~ we’ll think of something to help you,” Chang Jo cheered.

“Thank you,” Niel smiled at his friends.

“Now let’s leave before we get ChunJoe cooties,” Ricky giggled out.


2e211lv.jpg