| Chapter 15 |

He's A T-!

"Hurry up Ji Yeon! We need that decoration up now!"  Be Kah's yell echoed through the classroom.

"I'm coming, sheesh," Ji Yeon ran over with a black colored light bulb.

"Here you go~," Be Kah handed the bulb towards Kyu Ri, who was standing on a ladder. Kyu Ri took it and placed it against the top windowsill.

"Now, light it up," the girl on the ladder said as she handed the cord to Be Kah, who took it and placed it in the plug.

"It looks great!" a cheerful voice said behind the three girls. They turned around to see who it was.

"Are all the lights alright now?" Hyo Rin beamed, her hands clasped together as she watched the lighted room in awe.

Ji Yeon and Be Kah left to help their friend on the other side of the classroom.

"Where were you?" Kyu Ri came down from the ladder before she crossed her arms and peered at the other girl in front of her.

"I met up with Ricky..." Hyo Rin mumbled as her cheeks tinted pink.

Kyu Ri ruffled the girl's hair, "Good girl,"

"Eh?" Hyo Rin stared at the girl with wide eyes. ‘Does she know that I’m going out with him?’ Hyo Rin stared at Kyu Ri’s back. Kyu Ri just waved a dismissing hand to the girl. The whole class continued to do their finishing touches to their assigned jobs and to their make-up.

"Is everything ready now?" Sung Gyu, the class president, asked while he looked around the classroom.

“YEAH!” Everyone in the class shouted while cheering. “Let’s win this for our class! For the Mountains!” Ho Ya cheered first causing the whole class to uproar and cheer as well.

“FOR THE MOUNTAINS!”

The whole day passed by quickly due to the activities. Everywhere you looked there was a different activity throughout the classrooms. The two top activities that each student loved was Class 1-A’s Haunted Classroom and Class 1-B’s Disco Club.

“...hey, you,” A dark and eerie voice called out from nowhere. The group of boys shivered while holding up a flashlight.

“W-where are you!?” The middle boy bravely questioned. “Don’t you dare try to trick us!” The boy on the further left cried out.

Slowly approaching the group of boy’s slowly in a white dress with their head down. Slowly the figure glanced up with glowing red eyes with a smirk curving upon their lips. “...do you want to play with me...?” The voice echoed ever so sweetly.

“OH MY GOD!” The group of boys screamed out while dropping their bags of treats and their flashlight. “AHHHHHHHH! SHE WAS SO CUTE YET SCARY!” The boys cried.

“...hahaha!” A group of girls from Class 1-A laughed at the boy’s expressions.

“Oh My God, that was so hilarious!” Rin Ah laughed while holding her stomach.

“You really are the best Kyu Ri!” Baek Hee complemented while looking at Kyu Ri, who was playing as the scary ghost in the class.

“I think we are going to win this!” Be Kah nodded while smiling at Kyu Ri.

“Mmm! Great work Kyu Ri! You must be so tired!” Ji Yeon frowned towards the girl. Ji Yeon went over and fixed Kyu Ri’s make up and got rid of all the sweat drops there were coming down Kyu Ri’s face.

“Thank you...” Kyu Ri said while Ji Yeon shook it off. Ji Yeon waved her hand and giggled.

“Kyu Ri, we wanted to thank you for doing this!” Ji Yeon smiled.

“Yeah! If you didn’t agree, we wouldn’t be doing this in the first place!” Baek Hee grinned at the girl. Kyu Ri looked around to seeing the group of girls who were in front of her.

“From what I heard, we are above Class 1-B by a few points, we might win this!” Rin Ah wiggled her eyebrows.

“We gotta win this! For the Mountains! Kyu Ri, you can do this!” Be Kah cheered happily.

“We believe in you, Kyu Ri~!” Ji Yeon cooed while smiling.

“I’ll try my best,” Kyu Ri simply said while the girls all took her hand in theirs.

“You got this, Kyu Ri. On Kyu Ri! One, two three! Kyu Ri, fighting!” The group of girls cheered while waving goodbye to Kyu Ri. The girls went back to their positions in the room and got ready for the next customer. Kyu Ri sat still in the chair with her head hanging down. In the corner of Kyu Ri’s eyes, she saw a figure and heard their footsteps.

“...hey. Will you help me...find my past...lover?” Kyu Ri made her voice as eerie as she could. The figure stopped for a brief moment.

“I didn’t even know you had a past lover Kyu Ri,” The voice made Kyu Ri sigh and sat back up. The figure chuckled and went over to her. They took a seat next to her on the bench and looked at her with a smirk.

“You’re out of your position, Min Hyuk. You’re going to get in trouble with Sung Gyu,” Kyu Ri sighed at him.

“Oh, this is new, when did you start caring?” Min Hyuk raised an eyebrow.

“...I didn’t at first but...” Kyu Ri looked to the side.

“But?” Min Hyuk looked at the girl.

“...Hyo Rin said if I cooperated with this activity I could maybe...friends...” Kyu Ri looked down while frowning.

“Don’t say anymore. I know what you are saying,” Min Hyuk took the girl’s hand. Kyu Ri looked over at the boy and chuckled in an eerie way. As part of the character she was playing, she heard more footsteps coming from down the hallway. Kyu Ri got up swiftly and hid in the shadows while Min Hyuk watched the girl at work.

“I heard there was a scary ghost towards the end of the way. No one can get past her at all,” A boy said while snickering.

“What’s this scary ghost? I see nothing!” Another boy laughed.

“Oooh! I’m so scared!” The first boy teased while laughing.

Suddenly there was a wind blowing near their ears. Both boys stopped in their tracks and looked around and saw nothing. “...you didn’t feel t-that did you?” The second boy questioned while gulping.

“N-no! Th-that must be something to trick us!” The first boy stuttered. Suddenly there was a long and creepy moan coming from everywhere. The boys scooted next to each other and they looked around while shaking the flashlight.

“Where are you?!” The boys shouted and then suddenly there standing in front of them. The boys shined the light upon the figure who hung their head. The boys gulped and slowly their head rised in a slow manner while groaning.

“...heehee, do you want to see the afterlife with me?” Kyu Ri giggled while smiling at the two boys. The two boy’s eyes widen and they let out a blood curling scream. They ran backwards and fled the scene.

“..hahaha! So that’s what you do! Oh My God, Kyu Ri - what the hell?” Min Hyuk laughed while hugging the girl.

“Pft, it works -” Kyu Ri shrugged.

“You can be the scary ghost actress, like in the Grudge,” Min Hyuk pointed out.

“Meh, I’m only doing this for our class,” Kyu Ri rolled her eyes.

“So deep down inside, Kyu Ri does care for her classroom,” Min Hyuk gasped.

“Kyu Ri-Ri-Ri~” Ji Yeon returned to the girl and boy. “Oh - Min Hyuk, hello,” Ji Yeon greeted the boy and flashed a smile to Kyu Ri.

“I got you a drink! It must be tiring to...you know...scare our customers,” Ji Yeon nervously tried talking to Kyu Ri. Kyu Ri whipped her long hair to the side.

“Thank you...Ji Yeon,” Kyu Ri thanked the girl with a small smile. Ji Yeon’s cheeks flushed pink and she smiled brightly at her.

“Ah~ Mmm! It-it’s no problem at all K-Kyu Ri! I’ll be back with a snack for you!” Ji Yeon bid her good byes first and skipped off happily mumbling about Kyu Ri being so nice and cool.

“I think you just gained a fan or so,” Min Hyuk blinked while snickering.

“Fan? Che, I don’t even...” Kyu Ri began while Min Hyuk pointed.

“Kyu Ri! Have some cookies from the cafe that I just got!” Baek Hee appeared out of nowhere and handed her a plastic bag filled with cookies.

“Ah, thank you Baek Hee,” Kyu Ri smiled at her.

“Eep! She knows my name!” Baek Hee squealed. Kyu Ri blinked and nodded as Baek Hee walked off happily.

“Shut up, this doesn’t mean anything,” Min Hyuk chuckled while lying on the bench.

“You know, it’s ironic how...you’ve opened up to me and let me into your mind,” Min Hyuk looked at the girl with an amused smile.

“So, what if I had?” Kyu Ri asked seriously.

“I thought you would be talking to Hyo Rin about these sort of things but you aren’t,” Min Hyuk pointed out.

“So? What’s it to you? Do you not like me talking to you about these things? I could always talk to Sung Jae about it,” Kyu Ri stated while looking at him.

“Ah, you and Sung Jae,” Min Hyuk shook his head.

“What about me and Sung Jae? Lee Min Hyuk?” Kyu Ri demanded an answer.

“If it isn’t Hyo Rin, then it’s Sung Jae. You’re considered close to that boy,” Min Hyuk smirked.

“So - I’m pretty close to Sung Jae as well, problem?” Kyu Ri huffed out.

“Not a problem at all,” Min Hyuk defended while holding his hands up.

“I see - well to tell you the truth, I’m closest to Hyo Rin, Sung Jae and you - the others are getting there,” Kyu Ri answered the boy. Min Hyuk watched as the girl stared at him with her red contact lens. Min Hyuk was about to answer until he heard Eun Kwang and Be Kah screamed, “Min Hyuk! Where is your ?!?!”

“You should go, before hell raises and it’s not caused by me,” Kyu Ri turned away from the boy. Min Hyuk nodded at her and walked off first.

For the rest of the day, the activities continued on and the Principal had declared that Classroom 1-A and Classroom 1-B had won the free trip to go on a hiking adventure. The rest of the day was for having fun and going into other people’s classrooms and enjoy the entertainment that was set up around the school yards.

Kyu Ri looked around to seeing her best friend was nowhere to be found. She had asked Peniel where his younger sibling went and couldn’t find her anywhere either. Peniel set off and went on a search for Hyo Rin. Kyu Ri went into the restroom and cleaned off the ghost makeup. She took off the long hair and fixed her regular hair. Kyu Ri had exited the restroom to come into contact with the four girls that were in her class.

“Kyu Ri! We were looking for you!” Ji Yeon smiled while hooking arms with the girl.

“Me? Why?” Kyu Ri replied while looking at the girls.

“We wanted to hang out with you!” Rin Ah clapped.

“Hang out...?” Kyu Ri raised an eyebrow.

“Mmm! People often say rude remarks about you but we don’t see that. You are completely the opposite of what people say!” Baek Hee smiled at the girl.

“You’re so cool,” Be Kah commented.

...the ...’ Kyu Ri thought while seeing bright smiles just like Hyo Rin.

“So what do you say? Wanna hang out together. We can go look at other stuff too!” Ji Yeon asked while giving her a begging look.

“...fine. Whatever,” Kyu Ri walked off with the four girls. They all cheered happily and went off with the once known, ‘Ruthless ’. Kyu Ri had began to notice more and more girls joined the group of girls as well. While waiting in line for their ice cream pop, the girls all chattered amongst each other and often mentioning Kyu Ri’s opinion which she politely responded to them in the best way she could. The girls all felt relieved that she isn’t what people assumed she was.

In the corner of Kyu Ri’s eye, she saw Sung Jae motioning for her. Sung Jae waved his hand for her to come over. Kyu Ri excused herself which the girls all nodded.

“I’ll get your ice cream for you Kyu Ri!” Ji Yeon called out.

“Thanks Ji Yeon,” Kyu Ri walked off towards Sung Jae.

“Noona, guess what I got!” Sung Jae playfully asked her.

“...you got a girlfriend?” Kyu Ri blinked at him.

“Ah - N-no! I-I don’t have anyone in my mind to being my girlfriend. Well...maybe one but...she’ll never like me back though...,” Sung Jae pouted.

“Sung Jae...” Kyu Ri looked at the boy while raising an eyebrow.

“A-anyways! Come with me!” Sung Jae led the girl off down the hall. Kyu Ri followed the boy towards the hallway to her locker. Sung Jae smiled and led her up towards her locker. Kyu Ri blinked and looked at him. Sung Jae leaned against the lockers and waited.

Kyu Ri shifted her eyes around and opened up her locker. Kyu Ri looked into the small box to coming face to face with an alpaca plush with a hat and bowtie.

UNTS7n4ojc8wCR7xhSfzfqAlH2ovYlgKhH_2D58s

“Sung Jae...” Kyu Ri called out the younger boy’s name and saw that he was walking.

“Yah! Sung Jae! Tsk, I told that boy...” Kyu Ri sighed while shaking her head. She took out the plush and smiled at the cuteness. “But...it’s...cute,” Kyu Ri ran her hand across the plush toy. She took the alpaca out and then in the back of her locker, she saw a taped down lollipop with a sticky-note attached to it.

kaInvQ-guCMv0jFxHlzym_7RaGAcVtDQrJucm6k5

Kyu Ri blinked and took the lollipop and sticky-note. She looked at the sticky-note and looked around to seeing no one.

“I Like You! <3

please don’t smoke anymore, it’s bad for you! Instead, eat this!”

“...what is the meaning of this?” Kyu Ri twitched. Kyu Ri slammed her locker shut and narrowed her eyes at the candy.