No nightmares

Mystery boys

"What are you talking about Luhan?" I said to him. He looked in to my eyes.

"How is your head?" Luhan asked.

"Its better than before." I said to him and then Luhan smiled.

"Good." Luhan said. Then he dragged D.O with him. I guess they are going to eat now. Chanyeol was looking at me.

"Did the cat say something to you?" Chanyeol said.

"Cats can't talk." Kai said to Chanyeol. Then Tao dragged him out of the room and he came back. He shut the door.

"It said something that your spell has been broken both of yours." I said to them. Chanyeol looked shocked and Tao surprised.

" to that cat. I said to him not now!" Chanyeol said angrily.

"Control your anger Chanyeol!" Tao said to him. Chanyeol looked him.

"Don't you feel anything you freaking panda?! I wanted to protect him for 7 years! Didn't you too?!" Chanyeol yelled to Tao. Then Tao put his hand on Chanyeols mouth.

"What if someone is listening behind the door? What are you going to do then? But I feel the same way with you." Tao whispered to Chanyeol. Chanyeol pushed Tao away from him. He looked the ground. Tao just sit next to me.

"It must be hard to know this stuff now, huh?" Tao said patting my head. I looked him.

"You know my head still hurts right?" I said to him and he stopped patting my head.

"Where is that cat? I want to talk to him!" Chanyeol said and looked around. He take something from his desk and blow on something. It hadn't had any voice. Then in the window we saw a black cat who had white on its tummy. Tao opened the window and it came in.

'Yes. You had called me.' The cat said. Chanyeol grab it there were cats have to grab usually.

"Why the hell now?!" Chanyeol yelled to cat. The cat was calm.

'I have to follow my orders and you aren't going to understand me sooner or later, because you are going to be normal humans again.' The cat said. Chanyeol glared it.

"I will still protect him" Chanyeol said pointing at me. The cat laughed.

'That's really hard you know. You aren't a werewolf anymore.' Cat said and then looked Tao.

'Someone of your classmates is the new ones trainer. Find him.' The cat said and then it disappear.

"Who the hell is it!" Chanyeol said and Tao just sigh.

"Patients. We will find him." Tao said.

"We have to sleep now its late. Oh yeah and tomorrow is Kais party. Maybe we will find the person there." I said to those too and they nodded. Tao go to sleep on his own bed. Chanyeol put out the lights.

"Sorry that I take your bed." I said to Chanyeol. He took a blanket and pillow and put them down next to me.

"I will sleep next to you." He said smiling.

"Fine." I said to him. I turned my back to him and try to have some sleep. When I did I had only nightmares. I looked Chanyeol who sleeped really calmly. I try again, but I was too scared to fall asleep. I got up and accidently kicked Chanyeols back. He woke up.

"What?" He said sleepily. I looked away.

"Sorry I didn't mean to. I just can't get any sleep." I said to him. Chanyeol stood up and looked my face closely.

"I will sleep with you." He said smiling.

"It will be too awkward." I said to him and he just got up.

"Not for me." He said smiling. When he lied down. He pulled me close to himself and hugged me like a toy. He fall asleep right away. So awkward and he is squeezing me a little too. I am not a teddy bear! For many struggling minutes I fall asleep deeply. I didn't saw any nightmares when Chanyeol was next to me.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33