Rival of Tao and Chanyeol came?

Mystery boys

I get up at 7.18. I go and wash my face. Then I took my toothbrush and toothpaste. I started to brush my teeth's. Then Chanyeol was next to me and took his toothbrush and my toothpaste. He started to brush his teeth's too. Then Tao came too. He took his toothbrush and my toothpaste. He started to brush too. Chanyeol and Tao looked me all the time. Chanyeol was on my right side and Tao my left side. Those two just stared at me and brush their teeth's at the same time. I stopped brushing and put water in my mouth and spit it out. I washed my toothbrush and put it to my glass. Then I walked out of the bathroom. I heard the water flowing after I get out of the bathroom. Then I changed quickly my clothes. I was ready to go to classes. I take my bag and left my room. I heard those two following me. I heard their arguing all the time.

I had arrived at the class and Kris looked me and then he was surprised that Chanyeol and Tao followed me to my seat. I didn't look Kris at all. Then Chanyeols face close to mine suddenly. He smiled to me and I blow at his face. Tao pulled him away from me.

"Don't go too close to Baekhyun doggie." Chanyeol and Tao started to fight again. This is irritating. I looked behind me and saw a guy with brown hair. He looked really cool. Then he winked at me. I raised my left eyebrow. What? Why he winked at me? For a couple of minutes of staring at the guy he opened his mouth.

"Did you fall for me?" He said smiling. Excuse me?

"Why should I even fall for you and what's with that smile?" I said to him and he started to laugh.

"The smile is for you~ By the way im for you Kai from this on~ You?" He said coolly. Kai... Okay then.

"Byun Baekhyun." I said to him.

"I will call you Baekhyun then. Lets get a long with each other." He winked at me and then Chanyeol stared at Kai. Kai looked Chanyeol confused. Chanyeol looked then me.

"Baekhyun isn't yours." Chanyeol said to Kai suddenly. I was shock. What is he saying? I am no ones!

"He isn't mine, but he isn't yours either." Kai said to him.

"We got a rival Tao." Chanyeol said to Tao. Kai just laughed. Then the teacher came inside the class. He dropped his books at table. Chanyeol and Tao startled about that. Then Chanyeol and Tao go and sit on their own seats. Kai smiled to two of them. Chanyeol pouted and Tao glared Kai. I opened my book and started to listen to what teacher was talking.

For 20 minutes we do what teacher said, but then the teacher said that we have to go now to groups. Oh no. Chanyeol, Tao and Kai get near me. Everyone looked them a little shocked. Teacher was also so shocked. He was shock at how fast Chanyeol, Tao and Kai came close to me.

"I will help you Baekhyun~" said Kai and I just sigh. "No! I am going to help him first!" Chanyeol yelled to Kai and hugged me. I saw that teacher get out of the class. He maybe was going to drink his coffee. Tao pulled Chanyeol away from me, well he tried. I guess. I felt like I was going to be strangled to death. Then someone luckily tickled Tao and he let go. He fall to the ground laughing.

"Hello~" Said Chen. My face got paler because more trouble was appearing.

"Why are you guys attacking each other?" Chen asked again and then Tao glared at him.

"Its not your business." Chanyeol said and shows he's tongue to Chen. Chen just smirk and I guess he will tease us. My stamina is so low again. Maybe because I hadn't eat anything. Kai saw me and he offered me cookies. I looked him and took one. They were really good~ My eyes shine. I took another. Kai looked how I eat.

"You are like a cute puppy." Kai said to me smiling. I didn't care I just eat. Then Chanyeol gave me his lunch box.

"Eat. Its for you." My eyes shine again and I started to eat Chanyeols lunch box. Then Tao offered me drink.

"Take it." He said and I drink it. I am so lucky today~

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33

Sorry if this is too short.