A demon dog

Mystery boys

I dropped myself to the bed. It was so soft~ Kris fall asleep on the ground. I looked him. Then I closed the door. I go to the bathroom and locked the door. I took a clean towel from the wall and place it next to me. I the water and it came nicely. I put my face under the water and I turned the water off. I reached for my towel eyes closed, but then I didn't feel it was there. I wiped my eyes with my hands and opened. I looked around and saw the towel on the sink. I take it and looked it first. It was clean and then I wiped my face. Then I put it back where I got it. When I got out Kris scared me by standing and waiting for his turn. His eyes were half closed and I waved my hand in front of him. Then he grab my hand.

"So soft hand." He said and opened his eyes fully. I grinned to him and he let go off my hand. His face looked a little reddish. He get inside the bathroom really quickly. I just got on my bed as fast as I could. My eyes begin to be really heavy and before I notice it I fall asleep.

"Why do you have to look like that?" I heard a sound and I opened my eyes. I saw a demon who looked like a dog.

"Get out of here or suffer." I said to the dog. He looked shocked.

"What are you saying brother? I want to just help you. You can't see as cute demons than I." I looked closely the dog.

"I don't trust demons."

"Of course not and you better not trust or you will scream." He said laughing. I grabbed the dog.

"If you will try to hurt my friends I will kill you."

"Its not my fault that your real parents died differently." I was surprised what the dog said.

"What do you mean 'real parents'?" He started to smile.

"Those one who died in car accident isn't your real parents. They adopted you and your brother."

"How can I know that your not making this up?"

"You will see." He disappeared and Kris got up.

"Who you were talking to?" Kris asked and I sigh.

"To myself." Then he get on my bed. I glared at him.

"Its cold on the floor." Kris said to me. I pick up my blanket and place it to the floor.

"Good night." I said to him, but then he pulled me up.

"Why are you disturbing me?" I looked Kris. Then he let go off me and turned his back to me. I put my head on my blanket and fall asleep again.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33

Sorry that chapter is so short.