Someone familiar

Mystery boys

It was Chanyeol. I looked him surprised and he looked me surprised. Then he hugged me.

"Idiot! Don't leave me behind like that anymore!" I was so surprised that I couldn't yet talk. The he looked me again.

"I was looking for you everywhere. What if someone would do something bad to you! For example send you to hell!" I opened my mouth.

"Ho.. How can they!? They are too weak!" Chanyeol looked me.

"I am really angry at you now." I looked away.

"Then be angry. I didn't do anything wrong. I was send out then I go out." Chanyeol sigh and he lift me up to his shoulder.

"Now you will not run away from me." He said laughing. I punched his back.

"Chanyeol let me go!" I yelled to him and he just walked forward. The rain started to disappear. I looked the sky that turned light blue and the sun was shining towards me. Then I saw a demon again.

'With a human is quite boring you know.' I try to get out from Chanyeols grip, but he was too strong. The demon laughed.

"If you laugh to me again I will sure that I will kill you!" I said to the demon and it froze. It started to shake when it looked in to my eyes.

"Who are you talking to?" Chanyeol asked me. He get inside a house. It wasn't big, but it wasn't little either.

"Chanyeol! Who is that guy on your back?" Someone said to Chanyeol.

"My friend Baekhyun."

"What Bacon?"

"No. Baekhyun."

"Okay.."

"Did you drink something again?" Chanyeol put me down and I looked behind me. It was a drunk man. He made me feel uncomfortable.

"Why are you with this guy?" I whispered him.

"He is my uncle." Chanyeol whispered to me. I was shocked. Chanyeol opened his rooms door.

"Go in." He said to me and I goed. I looked the place and it was messy. I sigh. Well he is not as messy as my brother. I sit at the bed and Chanyeol sit next to me.

"What about Tao?" I asked him.

"We go different ways." He said leaning a little at me. I pushed him a little away from me.

"Don't lean at me!" I said and looked away.

"You are so shy~" Chanyeol said smiling at me. I didn't answer I just looked somewhere else. Then Chanyeols phone ring.

"Okay I will come there then." He put his phone down.

"I will be back soon." Chanyeol said. What?! He is going to leave me with his scary uncle?

"Can I go with you?"

"Umm. I prefer you to be here better." Chanyeol got out of his room and close the door. I waited him in his room. My stomach growl. I didn't want to go out. I just sit and waited. I looked around the place. Then I saw a book that name was demons and angels. I started to read it. The book was really mysterious and interesting. Then Chanyeol came inside his room. I looked him.

"You were too long time in somewhere!" I said to him angrily.

"Sorry." He said patting my head. Then somebody else came inside his room too. When I saw his face I knew who he was. I stand up.

"Kris!!" I yelled to him and he looked me surprised too.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33

Sorry this is too short.