A weird feeling

Mystery boys

"I thought you were a girl!" I said pointing at him. He looked me and then laughed little.

"No. You got it wrong. Oh and name is Lay by the way." I nodded to him. Chanyeol got up slowly. I go and help him.

"Don't force yourself too much." I said to him and he only nodded. Lay looked out of the window.

"Well now. I better get going or I will be late from the meeting." I grabbed his shirt before go towards the door.

"Can you tell me what am I and who is my parents." Then Lay looked me.

"Sorry, but I can't. If you want to know then you have to ask someone else or dig it out off your memory's." Why is this so hard? That n the ground started to shake. Then it suddenly stopped.

"What was that?" I asked Lay shocked.

"It has begun." He said and run out.

"Wait! Aish!" Chanyeol looked me.

"Go." I shook my head.

"I won't leave you. Lets go together." Then he smiled.

"Wha..what are you smiling?" I said and I felt like my cheeks are burning. Then I grabbed Chanyeols hand and we get out of the hospital. We saw the sky darkening. I looked right and I saw really horrible looking demon smiling at me. I looked at somewhere else. My face became pale. I didn't see anything! I didn't see anything! I looked to the right again and I didn't see the demon. I guess I was imagining. When I looked in front of me there it was. Standing and looking straight to my eyes.

'I found you finally little brother.' When I heard its husky voice I got goosebumps. Chanyeol patted my shoulder.

"What is that?" I looked him. He can see them again?

"Demon." I said to him and I saw he's shocked face.

"Hey it disappeared!" Chanyeol said amazed and pointing in front off me. I still saw it. Weird.

'That kid is interesting. Don't you think little brother? Should I cut his throat open?' It started to laugh.

"Do that and I will kill you." I said to it and Chanyeol looked me.

"So scary~" Chanyeol said. He was really hyper.

'What are you waiting for.' I heard my other self talking. I moved my head slowly. I start to feel a little weird. A feeling that I hadn't had before. What does this mean? Chanyeol touched my head.

"Baekhyun did you hear me?" I looked him surprised.

"Sorry. What did you say?"

"We should go and find others in the town." I nodded. The demon wasn't near us anymore.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33