Mysterious guy

Mystery boys

I was up at the morning. I didn't saw Chanyeol around me, but I saw gifts. I looked them and there was tree of them. The were from Kai, Chanyeol and Tao. I opened Taos first. It was chocolate box and there were a note. 'Be better soon' I pick up Kais and opened it. There were lots of cookies and candies inside a cute box. He wrote a note for me too: 'For you. I picked them with feeling. Heart~ Hahaha~' I then move forward to Chanyeols gift. When I opened it had food in it and a note too. 'Are you better now. I miss you~ I want you to get soon out of there and to my arms. Oh and I made the food with love~ xD' I didn't care anymore. My stomach was growling and I am so hungry! I eat the food really fast. Then the doctor gave me note from unknown person.

"You can go to your class when you feel like it." I nodded to him and he get back to work. I read the note and it says: 'Luckily you didn't die there and you got lucky when I saw you and get there first. Well I hope you will find me.' Find him? I guess I have to because V always says that I have thank someone who saved me. I really thought it was Chanyeol, Tao or Kai.

I got up and took my gifts. I put them to my bed and get to my class. In the class everyone were on their own groups. When Chanyeol saw me, he run to me and hugged me tightly. Tao try to pull him away again and I was like a doll in childs arms. Kai smiled to me and patted my head. I looked Kris who looked towards me. He looked like he wanted to say something to me.

"Hey Baekhyun. Someone is staring at you. He has brown short hair and he sits in the corner alone like always." Said Kai. I got up and walked towards him. He looked somewhere else quickly. When I was near at his seat he looked slowly towards my eyes.

"Wha.. What is it?" He said quietly. I smiled to him.

"Thank you for saving me that day." He looked me amazed. Everyone hear what I said.

"WHAT?!" Everyone shout out.

"Ho.. How did you know?" He said looking at me really surprised.

"I just felt like it." Then he looked shocked.

"Byun Baekhyun and you?" I asked him.

"I.. I am Do Kyung-soo, but you can call me D.O..." He said shyly. I nodded and walked to my seat.

"You can come here anytime you want. I don't care." I said to him and he nodded. Chanyeol and Tao looked really jealous and Kai too. Kai then hugged me.

"Remember D.O that Baek is my teddy bear." He said smiling innocently.

"I am not a teddy!" I said to Kai. He just smiled to me. Chanyeol glared Kai.

"No he is my teddy bear!!" He said to Kai.

"He is my.. Umm... My puppy?" Tao said to those too. I just sigh and ignore it. Then D.O came close to me suddenly.

"I hope we will be good friends." He smiled to me. I nodded to him and drinked something sweet. I guess it was juice. I didn't watch what it was.

"Oh yeah! My Baek I am going to do a party in my house tomorrow. You have to come there~" Kai said to me. I didn't respond.

"There is sweets and food." Kai added. My eyes shine.

"I will go!" I said and imagine the sweets and foods.

"I will go there too!" Tao and Chanyeol yelled at the same time.

"I guess I will come too." D.O said shyly. Kai just nodded and do the "I will watch you" thing to Tao and Chanyeol. They just looked somewhere else.

"My friend will come there too. He wants to see you my Baekhyun~" Kai said to me and I just nodded.

"Don't call him your Baekhyun!!" Tao and Chanyeol said again at the same time. So noisy. Good that D.O is a quiet one. He just looked me when I drinked my juice. It was kind of awkward too that someone just stared you silently. Luckily teacher saved me and again for 44 minutes he had made us work again. Then the class ended. I got up.

"I will go and buy food for myself." I said to them and get out of the class.

I was at the shop and I looked for something good to eat. Then one guy bumped on me and he fall on top of me. He stared me for a while and I coughed. He got up really quickly and offered his help. I stood up again on my own.

"I am so sorry!" He said to me panicking.

"Its okay." I said to him calmly and pick up a candy bag. I buy it. When I left the shop he followed me. I looked at him.

"You are in same school right?" I asked him and he nodded looking down. I and him walked to the school. I go to my own class.

"Why were you so long Baek?! I missed you!" Chanyeol said to me. I just sit down and Tao looked my hand.

"Why is your hand red?" Tao asked.

"Someone bumped on me and I fell." I said simply.

"Good that nothing so bad happened to you." Said Kai. I just started to eat my candy bag. Then our PE teacher came.

"In next PE class we will go to place were we will be in groups and shoot lasers at each other. It will be fun. The lasers don't do anything to you." Then he left. Going for your coffee again? I think our PE teacher as a little guy who drinker lots of coffee. Then Kai give me a paper that said: 'Pair match' Kai smiled creepily this time.

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"I have put myself and you in there. You will be the girl and I the boy." Then I shake my head.

"No I don't want to." I said to Kai.

"But you will get whatever you want if you help me win!" Kai said to me and I saw Chanyeol and Tao really angry.

"I could do it then. I have to buy my brother a present soon so fine then." I said and Kai smiled.

"I can be the girl!" Chanyeol said to Kai.

"What are you doing?! I want my Baekhyun to be the girl!" Kai said to Chanyeol.

"He is not yours and I said I will be it. I won't let Baekhyun be the girl. Never if he isn't with me." Chanyeol said to Kai.

"It had cancelled long ago." Tao said to those too. They were surprised. Well I have been saved for that kind of thing.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33