Young boy

Mystery boys

"Get out of my house now." Kyuhyun said to me. I get up and walked to the door.

"Chanyeol and Tao don't follow me from now on." I said to them holding my hand on the door. Sungmin came and looked me.

"You don't have to go." He said and I shake my head.

"I must go alone." I said to Sungmin he run to somewhere and came back with a backpack.

"If you are sure than here is stuff that you need when you are going on a travel or something." I thanked him. Donghae and Hyukjae looked me sadly. I guess they didn't want me to leave.

"Baekhyun. I want to follow you no matter what." Chanyeol said to me.

"No! Don't even think!" I yelled to him and run out from door. I run and suddenly I was at the town. There were many peoples walking around to their working place and to somewhere else. Cars were driving fast from everywhere. Someone pushed me in to a shop. It walls were painted white and the place looked like rich guys hotel.

"You are interesting looking." Someone said looking at me. I didn't care, but when I was walking to the exit he grabbed my arm. I looked him and then I didn't saw a human I saw a demon. My face came paler and paler every moment.

"Let go of me!" I yelled to the demon, but it was just smiling and I saw his teeth's they were really sharp every single one. When it try to pull me deeper to the building I kicked it, but it didn't let me go. Then few more demons join it and they pulled my both legs. They manage to pull me deeper to the darkness. They opened a door that had number 5 in it. Then I saw in the room a hell of many demons. I wanted to run, but I couldn't the demons were at the exit and others were pulling me to the center. I try to kick them, but no use.

'Need me to kill them for us?' The another me said. He's voice was demonic. I was scared. Demons said something with their own language. I kind of understand it. They said 'Our powerful little brother is here.' Who is that little brother?

'Let me handle them. I want to cut them to pieces!' The other me said.

'Shut up!' I said to other me. Then I looked those demons. Why are they so quiet now? Then they put in front of me a doll. The doll was like a voodoo doll, but it was not scary looking. One of the demons came next to me.

"This is our life and we are going to get you back to the another world little brother." The demon said.

"I am not anyone's little brother and I am not related to you evil bastards." I said to the demon and he laugh. Other demons laughed too. Now is my chance to escape. I kicked and punched the demons who were holding me still. Then I run to window. I opened it quickly and looked down. Suddenly I saw that I was in 25 floor. What the hell?! The demons were coming closer to me. Then I have no other choice but to jump. I go to the edge of window. I closed my eyes and jump. I waited a little and I opened my eyes. Am I flying?! I looked behind and saw a blue bright sky. This is kind of great! Then my stomach hit to the ground. I was in another buildings roof. I looked amazed.

"Excuse me." One guy said amazed. He was at the roof doing laundry. My face become pale again.

"I wasn't here! Bye." I said and run to the exit, but before I reach it he grabbed my hand.

"Don't go! I guess I saw an angel becoming a human to answer my prays." I looked him. Really? He thought that I am an angel. No way I can't be.

"Can you help me go to my apartment. My legs don't work so well so can you help me. I know that angels have something else to do, but please just help me." I sigh, but I didn't notice that he has such weak legs.

"Okay then." I said looking away.

"Thank you!" He said smiling. I helped him to his apartment. In his apartment was no one. Really? He lives by himself?!

"Everyone in my family is dead and my cousins are too busy, but they visit me sometimes." He said to me. I felt sad for him, but he keep a smile on his face.

"Oh my name is Xiumin. Sorry for late introduce."

"Baekhyun." I said. I helped him to the sofa. He sit down and sigh.

"Why don't I just disappear? I am useless in this world."

"Don't say that! I guess your parents would say don't even think about it." He looked me.

"Sorry and you are right. Today someone will bring me my pills for my illness." He has illness too. I wish I could help him be better. He is so young too.

"Do you have somewhere to stay?" He suddenly asked. I shake my head.

"Then you can stay with me."

"I better not, because I have something else to do." he looked me sadly.

"Okay. I understand angels being too busy, but for other they just want to go away." That made me worry about him even more. Then someone knocked the door. I go open it. It was a doctor and he has pills in his hands. Then I heard him thinking: 'This boy won't last long. He will going to die.' That thinking started to anger me. I don't know why. Then I grabbed doctor collar.

"Don't say anything like that!" Xiumin and the doctor looked me surprised. I then let him go and then he walked to the door and get out. The pills where at the table.

"What's wrong?" Xiumin said.

"He thought that you are going to die soon." When I said that his face became pale.

"If that's my fate then I can't avoid it." He said smiling.

"Don't say like that! Everyone gets at least one chance for life!" I yelled to him. He looked me amazed.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33