Eyes

Mystery boys

"Why is this kid here Chanyeol? I thought we have a man to man talk." Kris said to Chanyeol.

"I am a man too!" I yelled to Kris. He looked me.

"You aren't man. You are a boy." That make me boil inside.

"Now, now you two." Chanyeol said to us. I sit to the bed.

"After all what have you done to me on those days I have forgive you! Now I am regretting it!" I said to Kris. Then Kris blushed. He turned around.

"What's wrong Kris?" Chanyeol asked him.

"I am just allergic to him." Kris said grinning at me. What?!

"Then leave now!" I said to him. Chanyeol sigh and sit on the bed.

"I am not leaving." Kris said to me. He is so annoying! I go next to Chanyeol.

"I will go first to the bathroom." I said to them and I opened the door, but then I closed it. I almost forgot Chanyeols scary uncle.

"Chanyeol can you come with me?" Kris looked me.

"Need a friend to help you go to bathroom?" He said to me like I was 5 year old. I grabbed Chanyeols hand and get out of the room.

I was in the bathroom taking a shower. I put the shampoo on my head and then I washed the shampoo. I reached to the hair conditioner. I put it on my head and wash it. Then I looked my face at the mirror. Then I saw my eye color changing in to red. I get out of the bathroom quickly with a bathrobe. Chanyeol was waiting me next to the door. Then we go to his room. I looked those two.

"I want some private time now." Kris stand still, but then Chanyeol pulled him with him. When the door closed I looked at the mirror again. My eye color is now golden-brown. I put clothes quickly on. Then I looked my right arm. I started to have some kind of figures on my arm. I put a long sleeved shirt on. Then I opened the door where only Kris was standing. I looked around for Chanyeol.

"Where is Chanyeol?" I glared at Kris.

"In bathroom." He said and get inside. He shut the door. I try to cover my eyes with my brown hair. Then Kris looked me wondering something.

"Why don't you look at me?" He said suddenly.

"Because you are annoying." I answered him. Kris lift up my head and looked straight to my eyes. He froze.

"What?!" I started to panic.

"I didn't know that you had that kind of colored eyes." He said to me and then I backed away from him. He is too creepy now. Then Chanyeol came in. He saw me against at the wall and Kris staring at me.

"I didn't know that you two hate each other that much." Chanyeol said and looked at us. I run to Chanyeol like a child in trouble.

"Don't leave me with Kris!" I said to him and I had goosebumps many times.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33