Too much happen

Mystery boys

"What did he do to you?" Chanyeol asked me.

"He has pretty colored eyes. I just looked them." Chanyeols eyes got bigger.

"You were close to Baekhyuns face?" Chanyeol asked him suddenly.

"Yes." He answered. Then Chanyeol looked straight to Kris eyes.

"I am not letting you do that anymore, because he is mine." Chanyeol said hugging me. Kris looked confused at Chanyeol.

"Don't tell me you like him." Kris suddenly said pointing at me. Chanyeol nodded. Kris face got pale.

"How can you even?" Kris said. I looked him shocked.

"What do you mean? I am good looking in my own way!" I said to Kris. He was surprised. Then he poked my forehead.

"I am handsome to you." Then I bite his finger. He pull his finger out quickly and Chanyeol was holding me.

"You beast! You bite me!" Kris said blowing his finger. Chanyeol sigh.

"Come near me again and I will bite you again." I said to Kris.

"Now its time to sleep!" Chanyeol said suddenly. He let me sleep in his bed. He sleeped at the sofa and Kris well he sleeped at the ground, because he wanted to look tuff.

I heard voice at night. I get up and look what it was. It was Kris who mumbled something in his sleep. Then he grabbed my leg that made me froze. He opened his eyes slowly.

"Its you." He said sleepily.

"Let go of my leg idiot!" I said to him and I try to release my leg from his grip, but no use.

"You came near me so I won't let go." That make me piss of even more. I try to reach Chanyeol who was at the sofa sleeping, but Kris didn't let me. I try to kick him, but no use. How can someone be strong when they just wake up?

"Let go!" I said angrily and it started to feel really cold in the room. Kris let go of me and I go back to Chanyeols bed.

"So cold!" Kris and Chanyeol complained. I didn't feel cold anymore. I felt fine actually, but I didn't want Chanyeol and Kris to freeze to death. I calmed down and the coldness go away. Chanyeol get up and came next to me.

"I will sleep here. Its cold." Chanyeol said.

"No." But it was no use he already fall asleep. Kris got up to sofa and try to sleep there. I just glared at him.

"Now mister tuff guy is in sofa." He looked me.

"Oh shut up or do you like me?" I got goosebumps and put my head to the pillow. That was gross.

At the morning:

"Get up now boys. Sun is shining." That familiar voice said to us. Then door opened and it was Chanyeols uncle. He was really different from when he was drunk. He pull Chanyeols blanket.

"Get up now." He said to Chanyeol and Chanyeol got slowly up. I got up same time as Chanyeol. Kris was still sleeping. I looked at the mirror. My hair was messy and my face was really tired looking. The uncle go and wake Kris up and Kris get up slowly. He lean on me and I pushed him away. He looked me squinting his eyes.

"You look so terrible." He said to me and I punched his stomach. He rolled around the floor holding his stomach. I go and brush my teeth's with Chanyeol. When we have brushed we go out and Kris keep following us. I glared at him.

"You are following." Kris looked me.

"I just have to." He said grinning.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33