With Kris

Mystery boys

He is so annoying! I took Chanyeols hand and started walk faster and faster. When we were at the shop I have lost Chanyeol. Kris phone ring and he looked his phone. It was a message from Chanyeol. He texted Kris: 'I will go to my work now. Sorry.. Get long well with Baekhyun.' I sigh and looked away. Get long with me is going to be though to him.

When we walked out from the shop we saw that outside was really dark. I don't like the darkness and plus I have to go with Kris. We walked at the street. He pull out the umbrella.

"You will get wet if you don't come near me." He said to me and I just looked away. Then he pulled me closer to himself.

"Tsk. You act so cool." He didn't care what I said he just walked calmly. Then he stopped.

"What will happen if something jumps out from the bushes now?" Kris asked me randomly. I looked him.

"Seriously." He then looked away from me. Bus was coming really fast and I saw big puddle. Kris saw too. Then he go in front of me and the bus drived away. The water from puddle was at Kris back. Well some of them. I looked him and his face was close to mine. I pushed his face away from me and that made the umbrella fall down.

"Don't come too close to me." Kris looked me and then his face turned red.

"Sorry." Sorry? This is not normal at all from him. I pick up the umbrella. We both were wet from head to toe. I sigh and Kris came under the umbrella. We walked to a cafe. He ordered Coke and I ordered a hot choco. We were quiet and didn't look each other, then his phone ring.

"Hello. What? Chanyeol is where? *little pause* Okay we will be there." He shut the phone and looked me I looked him.

"Chanyeol is in hospital." I got up shocked.

"Take me there now."

"I was going to." We go with taxi and we were at the hospital in 15 minutes. I and Kris runned inside and asked for Chanyeols room number. We run to room number 351 and there was Chanyeol smiling brightly. I run next to him.

"Are you okay?" He just smiled.

"Yeah, I am fine now." Kris sit next to me and sigh.

"Geez. I was shocked you coming to hospital." I said to Chanyeol. He patted my head.

"Well now I am okay and I'm happy that you came." Chanyeol said smiling.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33