Child

Mystery boys

"By the way what happened?" I asked Chanyeol.

"I remember someone pushing me to the road suddenly and car hit me."

"Did you see who it was?" Kris asked him.

"Not really." I got up and get out of the hospital. I think its some kind of demon or a really evil human. I looked the road. I saw a tall demon dragging a little child to the road where cars drive. The light got green and the cars didn't saw the child. Then one car was going to hit the child, but I run really fast and got to child and I pushed him out from the way. The car hit me and I was few meters away from the car laying in the ground. I looked the sky. Hurts like hell. I can't move my body too. I think I broke every bone that I have. Someone started to cream. Then the demon looked me. I started to move my hand and I touched its leg.

"Do that to another person and I will make sure you will pay." The demon looked me straight to eyes. Then it started to tremble. Someone came to look at me.

"Are you okay kid?!" A young man said to me. I gasped heavily and it hurt.

"The ambulance is coming right away." The man said. I felt that some of my wounds and broken bones started to heal on its own. The ambulance take me to the hospital. I saw Kris sitting and when he saw me he was shocked. He run towards me.

"What happened?!" He said to me.

"I will be alright don't worry." I said to him and he stand still after my words. They took me to the operation room.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me?" One of the nurses said to me. I nodded to her. Then I got up. The doctor and nurses were shocked.

"Lie down sir. We have to seal your wounds." I shake my head.

"I am fine now." One nurse stopped me from moving.

"Sir please take it easy."

"I am okay."

"That can't be. You were hit really hardly by the car."

"I said I am okay." Then the nurse back away from me. I walked out of the room to the hall. Kris looked me.

"What are you doing?! You are hurt!" He said and stopped me from moving.

"I am healing already so I'm okay." I walked to Chanyeols room. He looked me shocked.

"What happened to you?" He said sitting on the bed.

"Something, but now I am healing up pretty well." Chanyeol looked me.

"I guess I know why you are healing so quickly." Chanyeol said to me. Kris looked confused.

"Could you Kris go out, please." Chanyeol said to him and he nodded. When Kris was out I get next to Chanyeol.

"Kyuhyun said that you are half something else than a human." I looked him shocked.

"Something else, huh?" I said and looked out window. Then I realized. My wounds are completely healed. It was amazing.

"I will go and hunt those demons down." I said to Chanyeol.

"Why? You will get hurt again." Chanyeol said and I saw in his face that he was worrying me. I get out of the room and Kris looked me. I walked out of the hospital and call a taxi.

"Lead me to the church." The driver take me to the church. When I walked in the church I felt really weak. Everywhere started to sting. I walked towards surprised priest.

"Please give me holy water." I said politely to him and he run to somewhere and give me in the bottle.

"Thank you." I said and then I run out of the church. I started to feel better when I got out of the church. Why was I feeling so weak in there? Never mind. I walked to the taxi and it get me back to the hospital. I go to Chanyeols room. I opened the bottle and plash some water at Chanyeol.

"Why did you throw water at me?" He said surprised.

"It will protect you from those demons. So don't shower. I have read that thing in your book." Chanyeol looked away and sigh. Kris looked us two shocked.

"Why did you splash water at Chanyeol?" Kris said to me and I splash the rest of them at him.

"Just to be funny." I said grinning. Kris try to act cool.

"You are so childish." He said to me.

"I don't care. Well I will go to hotel then Chanyeol." Chanyeol looked at me.

"Why?" I looked Chanyeol and sigh.

"I don't want to go to your house without you. That's why. Good night Chanyeol." I said to him waving. I waited for taxi again and then Kris came after me.

"I will come with you too." I looked him.

"Whatever." The taxi came and we go to the hotel. They were just one room left so I and Kris sleeper in same room. I opened the door. Then I looked around. Table, TV, bathroom, fridge and one bed. One bed!

"There is only one bed? You take it." Kris said looking a little tired.

"Fine."

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33