Me as a new student

Mystery boys

Baekhyun pov:

I looked my room from my bed. It was really messy. I have in my room chair, little computer and books on the ground and closet. I looked the walls color were sky blue. Ah! I haven't got any letter for my school. I hope i will get some kind of letter from some school. If i don't i will be in trouble with my aunt. Then i heard really loud knocking.

"Bro!! There are lots of letters from our aunt! And she send us money for paying the bill and for something else that we need." I looked him and saw 15 letters.

"Can you V put them in a safe place for me." My little brother nodded. I get up and patted his head smiling. He walked away from me and then i saw that he dropped something. It was letter for me. I opened it and read it. 'Mister Byun Baekhyun we accept you to our school. You have to come in this school when you get the letter. You will be sleeping in this school and having classes. This school is for only boys.' Only for boys school, huh? I looked how much i have to pay going this school. When i saw the number, then i knew that this school is for rich guys. I am not rich! So will pay me this school! I think for a while and then i knew who send me to this school. My cousin. I picked up my phone and called him.

"Hello. Yes, this is me Baekhyun. You send me this letter for this school? *little pause* I knew it! Hey hey!! Don't hang up!" I looked the phone. Well i just must go to this school or my aunt is really going to be angry at me if i don't get to any school. I started to pack my thing. Okay. I need my pajamas, gym clothes, tooth brush, tooth paste, brush, casual clothes, money, battery charger, few caps, warm clothes if it's cold and my family picture. I think and do at the same time. I saw my brother coming towards me.

"What re you doing?" He asked me. I get up and shut the door when i get out of my room.

"I am going to school so our biggest brother will take care of you." I said patting his head. Well our biggest brother isn't really our real brother. Well he is kind of stepbrother, but he is my friend and he likes to take care of my brother. My brother looked me with those puppy eyes. I laughed a little and walked out of the door. My brother run towards me and hugged me.

"Send me letters and text me." He said and i nodded to him smiling. He looked like he was going to cry. I bite lower lip and walked away from him. I waved coolly to him and i guess he wave back. I walked to the bus stop and waited the bus. It was kind of cold outside. Good that i take my jacket with me. When the bus came i get inside. When i was in the bus i looked for seat for myself. I looked around and i didn't saw free seat, so i stand. When the bus suddenly stopped i fall over on someone.

"I am so sorry." I said getting up really quickly and i was so embarrassed. Passed 13 minutes and i was at my school. I looked around and saw a huge gate. I get near the gate and it opened automatically for me. I was looking at the school. It was huge too. I walked inside. I feel like i am the poor one here. I get inside the school and looked around to find someone to ask where do i go. Then a teacher patted my shoulder and i looked him.

"Hello. I am Byun Baekhyun. New student in this school." The teacher nodded to me and lead me to my apartment. It number was 3. Cool. I get inside and looked the big room. When i was going to ask teacher something he was gone. He was maybe too busy. Oh well. There was two bed's down and one in upstairs. There were tree desk and one bathroom. I nodded and then someone bump on me. I fall to the ground. My face almost touched the floor, but i luckily protect them with my hands. I turned around to see who it was.

"Sorry! I didn't see you." Black haired guy said to me. He stretches his hand offering for his help to me, but i stand on my own. He looked at me surprised. I looked him and then sit down. This is so awkward. Oh! I hope someone come and save me from this awkwardness.

"Tao!! You can't just go anywhere you like." Someone said running to the room and when he saw me. He looked Tao and then me.

"New student?" He said to me. I looked him and nodded. He sit next to me. I looked away and think about something. How is my brother doing? Will i get in trouble in here?

"I'm Park Chanyeol. Call me just Chanyeol and that is Huang Zitao call him Tao like other so." I nodded again. That guy is really positive. I wonder why. Then i heard schools bell ringing. Chanyeol grabbed my hand and run out of our room. I looked his hand and sigh. This will be troublesome if i get in fight with someone. I looked behind me and saw Tao running too. Before i notice we were at our class room. Chanyeol let go of his grip at my hand. I get front of the class and looked all of them.

"I am Byun Baekhyun and i am going to study in this school. I hope we get a long." When i finished my talking someone trow a paper at my chest. I looked who trow it and i saw a blond haired guy with his friends. He talked something with his friends. Like he is talking something bad about me. Then i saw Tao going towards those guys. When he was near them he glared at the blond and he's friends.

"Don't make fun of the new one's right away, Kris." He said and Chanyeol nodded. Then Tao sit next to Kris and pick up his books. I must thank him for trying to help me. I go towards him, but then someone trip me. Before i was falling to the ground Tao had grabbed my shoulder. I looked him amazed. Kris just didn't look happy at all and his friends looked really bored.

"Thank you." I said to Tao and he didn't comment at all. I get near Tao, because i didn't want to have any problems with Kris and his gang. I saw Chanyeol sitting front line.

"Come next to me. This is free." I nodded to him and waved to Tao. He didn't respond. I go next to Chanyeol and sit at the chair. He smiled to me and i smiled back. The teacher came and looked all of us. Then he looked me and started to read a book and then he write. 'Free time.' I looked Chanyeol and he just smiled.

"Free time?" I said to the teacher and he nodded. He started to read his book again. Is this too laid black class or am i just being too lucky? Oh well. I am liking this kind of classes. Then Chanyeol patted on my shoulder.

"What kind of thing you like?" He said smiling so brightly.

"I... I like sweet's." He write it down and smiled really kindly to me. I am kind of happy someone ask that even. Then Chanyeol looked towards Tao. Those two glared at each other like they were blood enemy's. I don't know why.

"Bow wow." Tao said to Chanyeol who stand up immediately and glared even colder at him.

"Bow wow? Why is he saying that?" I asked Chanyeol. So Chanyeol and Tao isn't friends? And what will happen when we have to go to our rooms? I don't want to imagine it.

"He just likes to insult me like i do to him." I nodded and started to draw something at my notebook. I don't know why. I get inspiration suddenly, but i wonder. What will happen tomorrow? Well tomorrow will wait. I have to survive this day first before thinking about tomorrow.

Has passed 45 minutes and we were out of the class. I looked where everyone go and they were just getting food. I waited for my turn to buy food, but then someone pushed me away. I looked behind and saw Kris and his gang. What he wants? I get up and looked into Kris eyes.

"What do you want?" I said to Kris. He looked me and smiled evilly.

"Your money for me to pay my food." Kris said.

"Sorry, but i won't give you any." He looked me and was going to grab my shirt, but Chanyeol step in. It was a relief.

"Kris. That is not nice." Kris smirk at Chanyeol who protected me.

"I don't care what you guys say. I can do whatever i want. Got it." When Kris and his gang get away from us Chanyeol smiled to me.

"I am sorry about that. Kris is sometimes like that if he doesn't like people."

"Why do you apologize?"

"I am his friend and I feel responsible about it." I looked him surprised. Well that's good that i have someone that wants to help me, but i wouldn't  never think that he is Kris friend. He is too kind to be his friend!

 

 

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33