Tao!

Mystery boys

Suddenly I heard sound in my head. It was saying: 'Come to me' It say it many times. It started to hurt my head and I hold my head.

"What's wrong?" I heard Kais voice really unclearly. I looked him and then down. I couldn't answer. Something blocked my voice to come. Then it said: 'Or your friend will die in the hospital.' I get up and started to run out of the cafe. I didn't look back. I just run. Run to the hospital.

I was running towards Chanyeols room. I opened the door and saw him safely sitting on the bed.

"What is it Baekhyun?" He said. I gasped.

"No..nothing." I looked away from him.

"Are you sure?" I get close to him and sit next to him.

"Don't worry me you silly." I said to him and he sigh. Then I saw Tao at the window.

"I saw Tao. I will go and check!" I said to Chanyeol before I get out of the room. I was out off the hospital and I bumped on him. He's eyes widen.

"Ba..Baekhyun!" I nodded to him then he hugged me.

"I was getting mad. Mad that I couldn't see you anymore!" I pulled him awkwardly off of me.

"Now its kind of normal." I smiled to him.

"Why are you at hospital by the way Baekhyun?"

"Chanyeol was hurt so that's why." He nodded. His phone started to ring.

"Sorry." He said taking out the phone.

"Hello. Yeah I am coming right now. Bye." He shut the phone and put it into his pocket. Then he looked me.

"I have to go to training my martial arts." I looked him surprised.

"You do those kind of thing!?" He nodded. He called the taxi and he waved to me. I waved awkwardly back and for a few minutes he was gone again. I get inside the hospital and I get inside Chanyeols room. Then I saw Chanyeol at the ground suffering. I run to him.

"Chanyeol!" I yelled. Then I get the doctor inside. He checked Chanyeol. Then he shake his head to me.

"I can't do anything for him. This is not ever happened to a patient." I bite my lower lip and then I heard meowing. I looked behind me and saw that black cat. I squad.

"Please help Chanyeol." I whispered to it. It looked me and then walked to Chanyeol. The doctor get out of the room because he is looking for medicine. The cat touched Chanyeol and he started to heal. Then I saw the cat becoming a human. The cat was a guy all along.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33