Meeting someone familiar

Mystery boys

At the morning I felt someone's cheek on my shoulder and arms around my tummy. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in soft bed, but I wonder who is hugging me in his sleep. I turned around slowly and saw familiar face. It was Kris! I struggle out of his embracement and at the moment I was out he wake up. He get up and rubbed his eyes.

"Did something happen?" He said with a really husky voice. I glared at him and get to meters away from him.

"Don't pretend you are innocent! You dragged me in bed that you could only hug me!" He try to open he's eyes fully.

"Okay." He said without thinking. His answer make me boil. I opened the window and screamed high notes. Then I close the window and I heard Kris clapping. I looked him.

"Why the hell are you clapping?" He looked me smiling a little.

"It was a great show." He commented and then I lost control of myself and kicked him on the stomach. When he fly to the floor he got quickly up.

"What did you do that for?!" He yelled to me face red as tomato. I turned around showing my back to him.

"It serves you right you bully." Then I walked out from the door and I bumped on someone. I closed my eyes when I was falling down, but I landed softly. When I opened my eyes I was on top of someone. He looked really familiar. Then his name appeared on my mind.

"Kai!" I said surprised. He looked me surprised too. Then he started smirk.

"Baekhyun~ I didn't know that you like me so much." I started to feel awkward. I stand up really quickly. Kai put his arm around my shoulders.

"What is my Baekhyun doing?" He asked playfully and then Kris step out off the room.

"Hey. Who do you think you are?" Kris looked jealous somehow. Then Kai moved forward towards Kris. Their foreheads bang together. They had strong stare on each other.

"You are too noisy." Kai said to Kris. This was the first time I saw Kai really serious. I got between them and pushed them away from each other.

"You shouldn't fight its hopeless." They looked me and then each other.

"Maybe you are right." Kai said, but he didn't stop from glaring Kris and neither didn't Kris. I sigh from frustration. Then Luhan came.

"What is this all about?" Luhan said looking at those two.

"Tell this punk to stop looking at me Luhan." Kai said to Luhan and he looked Kris.

"Umm.. Mister can you cool down?" Luhan said to Kris. He turned his head and looked towards Luhan.

"What if I don't care?"

"Really you guys. Ah!!" I suddenly said and act as if I was angry at them. I turned my back to them and walked to the stairs. Kai stopped me and turned me around.

"Lets go eat something?" I looked Kai with sparkly eyes.

"Okay!" He started to laugh at my sudden change. Well I guess I was acting pretty good.

At a cafe I ordered blueberry cake and cocoa. They came right away and I eat happily. Kai was looking at me all the time, but I am use to that already. But suddenly I felt a angry aura. It make me have goosebumps . I looked behind me and saw Kris sitting at another table. He was looking at happy Kai that was looking at me. What is wrong with Kris? Oh well I will continue eat this cake!

"How much do you like cakes?" Kai asked me and I looked him.

"A lot." Then he nodded.

"Can I feed you the cake?" Kai said to me. I blinked my eyes many times.

"What?!"

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33