Familiar voices

Mystery boys

"Maybe you are right." He said smiling to me. I patted his shoulder.

"I will help you no matter what." I said to him. Its not my style to leave someone sick alone, but if its a must then I have to go. Now isn't a must so its okay. Then Xiumin gave me bag.

"We will go and shop." I looked him with a 'are you serious' face. He nodded to and I sigh.

At the town the people greeted Xiumin really friendly, but when they saw me they started to glare.

"Don't you think that boy looks a little bit a demon?" I heard someone saying looking at me. Where do they those things made? I slowed down and I was a few steps away from Xiumin. He stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You better not walk with me." Xiumin smiled to me and came next to me.

"Don't mind them." I walked with Xiumin. Then I saw a demon on Xiumins shoulder. I pointed his shoulder.

"Your shoulder!" I said to him and Xiumin looked me.

"I don't see anything."

"Not really?"

"No." The demon smiled at me. Then Xiumin was going to fall down, but I catch him before that.

'He will die soon if you don't kill that demon.' The other me said smirking demonically.

'Me? I have never killed anyone.'

'Don't you remember anything, because I remember it clearly.' I froze. I have killed someone?

'I will kill that demon myself.' The other me said and then for a few seconds demon was destroyed.

'Take care of the kid.' The other said disappearing. I shake my head and then Xiumin wake up.

"What happened?" He said to me. He get up quickly. Then I saw he was looking healthy.

"My legs are okay!" He looked me.

"You are a angel who saved me, right?"

"I am not a angel." I said to Xiumin and then I runned away. I was far away from Xiumin. It started to rain really hardly. I looked to the sky. What am I? Then a person was in front of me.

"You will catch cold, boy." That talking style is kind of familiar. It remind me the black cat.

"What are you going to stare me to death?" He said suddenly and I looked away. He put the umbrella on my hand.

"We will meet again." He said and disappeared. I opened the umbrella. Then someone bumped on me.

"I am sorry!" The voice was familiar. Too much familiar voices! I looked behind me. It was...

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33

Sorry this is too short T-T