Full moon

Mystery boys

Today was really short day. When Tao go shower I waited for my turn. Then I heard creaming. It was like a girls cream. When the door was open Tao's head was looking around the place. I wonder what's with him.Then he sign me to come closer to him. I climbed down from my bed and lean to the wall that was close to the bathroom.

"What is wrong?" I asked a little irritated.

"Can you come and shower with me?" He said looking around. What?! He want's to shower together with me! I was so shocked that I stepped a few steps away from him.

"You can shower by yourself! I will stand here." Tao looked me and then nodded. He get back and showered. What is he scared of anyway?

I saw Chanyeol stepping inside the room. When he saw me he just smiled and didn't say anything. I looked around the place and get next to him.

"I am sorry what I did and say that time."

"I forgive you~" He said smiling brightly again. Why can he be so bright? I looked out of the window and saw that outside was really dark. I saw only one star, but it vanished. They never last so long anyway. Then I saw a full moon. It was really beautiful and really white. I took a picture about the moon and send it to V. I write too that 'Moon is beautiful to watch and its really white. One day I want to just lie down and look it. Chanyeol come next to me and saw the moon. He get out of the window quickly.

"What's wrong Chanyeol?" I asked him. He shake his head and run away fro the room. I looked after him. I saw him going out of the building, but I went back to our room. Tao was out of the bathroom. He put his clothes quickly, but I saw somekind of mark on his neck. When he turned around to look me I looked somewhere else.

"Chanyeol run out of the school. Do you know why." I asked Tao. He looked outside.

"Yeah I know." I looked him. What are they hiding from others?

"Tell me." Tao looked me. He was unsure. Then he shut the door and dragged me to the bathroom. What the hell? What is he's problem?

"If I tell you can't tell anyone else. *he looked me and I nodded* Okay he is a werewolf, but I will not tell you what I am to you, yet." Werewolf. Okay. Interesting to hear. I opened the bathrooms door and climbed to my bed again. Tao was surprised that I didn't react at all. I don't mind to share the room with werewolf and a human? Or is he something else. He said he won't tell me yet. Try to make me interest? But the problem is I am already interest at what he is. Oh god... Well I will sleep now. I closed my eyes.

I guess I have fallen a sleep for a hour or two and then I felt that someone was breathing to my neck. I didn't open my eyes, but I grabbed with my hand someones hair and pulled it a little.

"Ouch! Stop!!" I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol sleeping next to me. He smiled to me brightly and plus waved to me. I let go of my hand from his hair.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I asked him grumpily.

"My bed was cold so I couldn't sleep. I get up here and sleeped with you." He said smiling.

"You really try to get in my nerves." I roared to Chanyeol and then Tao woke up. He looked us and I looked him.

"Who are you?" I asked Tao who was just wake.

"What do you mean?" He said to me and looked the mirror. He looked like he didn't recognize himself either. I looked Chanyeol who was going to hug me, but then I roll to other side of the bed.

"Don't even try." I said to him. I was little too grumpy about someone waking me up. Chanyeol roll next to me and then hugged me. Oh well, I guess like this he won't interrupt me. I fall asleep again.

Then I woke up when Chanyeol kicked me in his sleep. He kicked my back. Ouch it really hurt and I slapped his head. Then he woke up.

"Yes sir!" He yelled really sleepily. Then he looked me.

"Baekhyun.." Then he fall asleep again. Really this guy. He wakes me up in his sleep. I messed up my hair try to calm down and then I put my head down and fall asleep again.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33